Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congratulations

• Site Moderator

Congratulations CJ! Winner of the 2010 GA Readers Choice Awards, King of the Cliffhanger.

When CJ learned he'd won the award this year, this is what he had to

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Ha-Ha!!!! You win, I lose!!! (and how often is that a good thing?!!!) Enjoy your crown my dear, it was well-earned!!!

• Site Administrator

So good to see that CJ has his crown once again :D

Should we plan another coronation for the event? We even could have Mark ceremoniously place the crown upon the goats head?

We could turn it into such a gay gala. Decorate the whole place in purple, have trumpeters, choirs, livery, man servants, oh the possibilities :P

Well, Congratulations CJ, I couldn't have wished this for a better person. And to think I had nothing to do with it at all :lol:

Also, to Cia, Mark and Nephy(?), you all should be so proud of yourselves to be nominated in the same category as the King himself. :worship:

I love the vid, Jan! :) Thanks!!!

That's hilarious, Jan. That goat even looks like CJ. :P

My moonlighting job... :ph34r:

Ha-Ha!!!! You win, I lose!!! (and how often is that a good thing?!!!) Enjoy your crown my dear, it was well-earned!!!

Cia! Shame on you! :P I never use cliffhangers, so it could not be me... 0:)

Should we plan another coronation for the event? We even could have Mark ceremoniously place the crown upon the goats head?

We could turn it into such a gay gala. Decorate the whole place in purple, have trumpeters, choirs, livery, man servants, oh the possibilities :P

Well, Congratulations CJ, I couldn't have wished this for a better person. And to think I had nothing to do with it at all :lol:

Also, to Cia, Mark and Nephy(?), you all should be so proud of yourselves to be nominated in the same category as the King himself. :worship:

But but but... I've been framed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Now, have a look at the actual award...

gallery_2027_470_68540.jpg

Clearly, it is unclear that it is me.

0:)

Ballot box stuffing! Good point!!!!

I do happen to know that the results of the election for this award were challenged, and a recount called for, so that could be the reason! :music:

Maybe, in the interests of fairness, we should all agree that Cia deserves the cliffhanger award? 0:)

It has been an honor to hold the crown for it's rightful owner. king.gif I've got it all shined up and pretty, and hereby return it on bended knee.

Since this is GA, I had an entirely different kind of ceremony in mind, and an entirely different kind of head.blush1.gif

It has been an honor to hold the crown for it's rightful owner. king.gif I've got it all shined up and pretty, and hereby return it on bended knee.

Since this is GA, I had an entirely different kind of ceremony in mind, and an entirely different kind of head.blush1.gif

You horny old man with your double entendres... :wub:

• Like 1

HAHA No I wasn't :) Coz I DON'T DO CLIFFIES :) :) :)

I do happen to know that the results of the election for this award were challenged, and a recount called for, so that could be the reason! :music:

That was just for fun because they wanted to be able to count again how many peoplte vote for you :)

Now now, CJ, lying is bad. You don't want to become...

Hell12.jpg

I happen to know him and he's been the victim of horrendously bad press... rather like CJ really :)

That's Mark I know and love. My only regret is that I don'g have the right kind of head to crown... it's too small

But but but!!! I certainly don't deserve such an award... I say that either Mark should keep the crown, or give it to Cia... :ph34r:

I don't think i should even be eligible... after all, I never use cliffhangers, and in fact am known for my devoted avoidance of them. 0:)

And AK! Somebody edited my siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been framed, framed, i tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..