[Lugh] Start reading Catara peeps!

Ok, here is the deal. I wanna read more about Math's adventures and Lugh is refusing to post more of them before peeps start reading Catara more. This is making me annoyed. :angry:

So, read it already! Now! Tonight! :D

passes the cookies... why don't you tell people why you think they should read it.. what did you like best?

Do you just wanna hear what I liked best, or the whole fireworks Catara caused in my mind :P ?

Catara was the one you recommended me instead of Forever Boy, for me being all sensitive and yadayada. Well, I read them both and Catara was actually my first scifi read in about a decade :*) .

It made me read, then stop, then read it again and stop all the time. It totally messed up my mind - in the best possible way. I love that I was forced to slow down and taste every single happening, curve of the story and the language was all foreign to me. I really really love the story.

Catara has a lovestory in it and I'm not gonna say more, but it has a significant twist in it and I was just snickering after realizing I wasn't seeing typos before. Lugh, if you need to know more about that I'll be happy to pinpoint the exact points in text that had me wondering. But I'm thinking you placed them there deliberately.

I loved the surprise element the most, but the unique world you created and I just got a small glimbse of makes me wanna learn more of it. And you said so, there is so much more.

Yup, it was so good, I have read more and more of your stories and even got sucked into poems too!

So there. I can be more specific too :D Just ask.

I am writing.

Just finished the Spring Antho: It Was a Holy Day, due out March 15

Poetry Anthology Entry & Publication Duties: due April 15 expected publication April 22

Summer Antho is in editing: It Was a Work Day, due out June

spring writing project: due before summer starts

Novella Contest Tech Assist: June 30 date (don't know what my duties might be before or after with tech)

summer writing project: due before nano starts

Fall Antho: outlined: due in September

NANOWRIMO: November

Winter Antho: outlined: due in December preferably finished before nano

• Like 1

I am writing.

Poetry Anthology Entry & Publication Duties: due April 15 expected publication April 22

Novella Contest Tech Assist: June 30 date (don't know what my duties might be before or after with tech)

Sounds like a plan! :2thumbs:

Now... does this mean expanding Catara's universe is part of ^^ something above, or is it gonna be a project that is gonna start sometimes in future?

And what is this NANOWRIMO? :blink:

:)

heh well it wasn't but it can be the fall writing project is still somewhat up in the air.

Wouldn't that make someone happy! :music:

Now seriously, there is so much to look forward from that story... don't you think so too?

I wanna know Math's mystery man and what's the deal with that. It is just plain cruel to leave it hanging! :(

I am writing.

I think you could write more... just give up eating and sleeping for a few months :D

I think you could write more... just give up eating and sleeping for a few months :D

LOL this reminds me of last night... I was so very tired but determined to get some things done... my boy had shared half a pop-tart with me so I ate it (although he knows I'm not supposed to have the sugar), and at 10:30 I was asleep at the keyboard (and I so very much wanted to see Harry's Law damn it)... I vaguely heard my son on the phone with someone who called. "No, he's finally sleeping I'm not waking him up, call back at a decent hour."

I woke up about 1 or so wrapped in a blanket in my lazy boy with both dogs and the cat on me and a note that said the laundry was done, the trash was out, the dishes and been started, house was locked and the alarm on.. so go to bed. So I did. I slept until the alarm went off.

So long story short... if I try to sleep less... my son tricks me into it.

• 11 months later...

I thought the story after Catara was Gefahadran, though I have not managed to be able to read it... btw i'm missing all the long stories you used to have on your site. Ulfric of Magog, Rhyzomatic Transformation, and Catara were definitely my favorites... I miss them they were very enjoyable.

they haven't gone away adonelos, RT is currently in total rewrite. I don't know if you've read it but the It Was A... series is "similar" so you might really enjoy that.

• 5 months later...