Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Poll on whom Gathan will end up with...

I looked at the options in your poll about Gathan and think you should have included at least one more for: OTHER and let us write in our

choice. I would have chose Anthony.....

Edited by Daddydavek

Cody is not a politician and does not plan to ever leave LA. Gathan is going to need a partner later on in life, though right now he's probably fine.

I think Matt's sluttiness is going to bite either him or Wade, too. I'm interested to see what happens.

It does seem like to be a politician, you need to be married, or at least settled down. I would guess that Gathan would need to settle down with a female, but it's not that far-fetched anymore to have a mayor who has a life partner.

You're right though. Gathan can't look like he's a slut. He can be a slut behind closed doors, but he has to look like a happily married man, by the time we're talking 2008 and Nick's leaving the mayorhood. (We'll say that Claremont has a two four year terms.)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..