Oh crap, has the mood really passed? I'd like to see pictures. :)Well, I've seen one of Berry Farms (haha, and it wasn't full of berrries and fruit or a warehouse that sold that stuff like I first thought, :P )

I'd like to 'see' places of this story, for sure.

Actually, the cemetery in a later chapter I'd like a picture of too.

Oh, 'cause that'd be Sweet As. :P

:)

It's Actually Barry Farms, not Berry which is why you didn't find it full of berries :P

But we see this in Chapter 8 which I just posted :)

• Like 1

Purpose: Chapter 8 is up. I was going to skip a week, but my life got a tad easier when my trial got continued. (which is really just kicking the can down the road because it is going to be tried sooner or later, so it just jams me up another time. :/ )

This is short - no apologies, sorry. This is what it is, a brief glimpse into Gar's mind and world as he carries out his 'purpose.'

Let me know what y'all think.

Andy

• Like 1

Well I asked an no one answered, so I assume no one is really interested in seeing the places I am writing about in this and other chapters of Purpose. Yeah I guess this is me whining a bit - if folks were interested they'd have said so and I was kinda thinking of doing it, but if it isn't interesting to ANYONE seems a bit of a waste.

Of course now that I whined, someone(s) will chime in saying - 'me me me' but me thinks the mood hath passed me by :/

I want?? Please??? :D

please.. please... please.... please..... :wub:

Sorry for not checking the thread earlier! :/

happened with second shot too :( i keep thinking i'll come by and ask questions.. but.... then i forget!!! :*)

Please? please?? please??? please????

:hug: we'd love to see where the Q-m errr... Gar fights for his innocents! :2hands:

^_^

• Like 1

I want?? Please??? :D

please.. please... please.... please..... :wub:

Sorry for not checking the thread earlier! :/

happened with second shot too :( i keep thinking i'll come by and ask questions.. but.... then i forget!!! :*)

Please? please?? please??? please????

:hug: we'd love to see where the Q-m errr... Gar fights for his innocents! :2hands:

^_^

Just to be clear, I am NOT going to Clay Terrace - where the first Journal entry was sited and definitely NOT going to Barry Farms. Man, they'd love to catch me there alone. But I will see about getting shots for some of the other places for upcoming chapters and then maybe a few for some of the older ones and I will post them when I do. Since I am siting this - for the most part in DC. it makes sense I to at least try. It's a nice benefit to on line story posting I think.

Andy

• Like 1

Just to be clear, I am NOT going to Clay Terrace - where the first Journal entry was sited and definitely NOT going to Barry Farms. Man, they'd love to catch me there alone. But I will see about getting shots for some of the other places for upcoming chapters and then maybe a few for some of the older ones and I will post them when I do. Since I am siting this - for the most part in DC. it makes sense I to at least try. It's a nice benefit to on line story posting I think.

Andy

YAY!

**jumps up and down in glee**

Definitely looking forward to it then! :D

PS: Maybe you could ask Gar to lend you his 'masking' gadget? ;)

• Like 1

PS: Maybe you could ask Gar to lend you his 'masking' gadget? ;)

Actually, I thought I'd ask Stuart - after his birthday of course - to ask Matt to go with me. Gar's too unstable to be sure he'd protect me. He's got a thing for Ryan and having one interest is hard enough, he'd probably forget I was there - well until I was killed and then he'd have to avenge me, but then who'd write the end? :wacko:

• Like 1

Purpose is going to take a bit of a hiatus. Am working on a Novella entry with Anyta and it is due by month's end. I won't have as much time to put into this so I will take some time off. It will resume no later than the beginning of July as the entry is due June 30. Sorry for the interruption, but with the Antho entry and the Novella entry -something had to give.

Andy

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For those checking, I will start posting again next week. Have to still clean up the Novella Entry with Anyta then I can start posting again.

Next up is the after math of his last "Assignment."

Novella! :o oh wow! you're one busy busy person Q-man! :D

YAY!

(okay, i know this is off topic, on the 'Purpose' thread; its just that i am too excited about the novella contest! ^_^ )

WOW! so looking forward to the Novella contest! :D

• Like 1

Novella! :o oh wow! you're one busy busy person Q-man! :D

YAY!

(okay, i know this is off topic, on the 'Purpose' thread; its just that i am too excited about the novella contest! ^_^ )

WOW! so looking forward to the Novella contest! :D

Busy?? :blink: You have no idea, I WAYYYY Too many things swirling around my head. Oh well, there really isn't enough time for them all :/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay so posting here has been a bit sporadic, but that was to work on the anthology piece and a novel entry - I can't comment on that because I'd be disqualified, but I can say it was something I work on with my good friend Anyta - well actually SHE let me work on it with her, I just helped a little, but still it took some doing.

So with that. I will post chapter 10 tomorrow for those who are interested. After that, I will try my very very best to keep to a weekly schedule. I mapped this out and it has about 30 chapters - and I've written a shade less than half the story. But the rest is planned out and ready to be put down. I kinda want to finish this so I can move on to a couple other things but I think I'll start a new thread for that.

SO, if you read this and have comments, please let me know your thoughts, do you like where this is going? Hate it - um well I think if you hated it you wouldn't be reading this so that was a foolish thought. If you have ideas for something, let me know. I am planning to write a chapter - 14 - which includes our very own K.C. Grim - he of the winner of 1000 or bust - it was his post that I responded to for my 1000th post.

For those who've read religiously, this is set in DC. If anyone of you know DC, or the area and want to suggest a location for a scene, I might be able to work that in and if I do, I work you into the plot if you like.

Anyway, enough of that - this will go back to regular Thursday posting starting tomorrow.

Andy

• Like 1

:P Hey, I read it, I read it! :)

Btw, I contend to your

SHE let me work on it with her, I just helped a little, but still it took some doing.

You were totally the mastermind behind it all and more, LOL, but I had a great time writing this with you! It was a new and cool experience. :D Yes, it did take some doing, and now we can CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, c'mon. :music:

• Like 1

Typing to myself on here I know, but chapter 11 is up. No more links, no one reads this anyway :P

Hey! not fair! i read it too :P

also, I'm waiting for the pictures that you said you'd put up! :P

when are those coming? :P

ps: This Chatterbox chatters, yes! but 'of' the story, not 'about' the story! jussayin! :whistle:

• Like 1

Hey! not fair! i read it too :P

also, I'm waiting for the pictures that you said you'd put up! :P

when are those coming? :P

ps: This Chatterbox chatters, yes! but 'of' the story, not 'about' the story! jussayin! :whistle:

Haha love the 'fine print' And of course you'd never tell, you're a professional. You've known stuff well before anyone but Antya and never said boo :)

• Like 1

:P Hey, I read it, I read it! :)

Btw, I contend to your

You were totally the mastermind behind it all and more, LOL, but I had a great time writing this with you! It was a new and cool experience. :D Yes, it did take some doing, and now we can CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, c'mon. :music:

Whatever, you do know I can delete or edit any post I don't approve of in my forum don't you? This one comes close because it is so false. Me the mastermind? pfft. you jest. It would have stunk without you, end of discussion. :)

• Like 1

Hey, the FAN FIC idea is soooo cool! Were you really serious?

Not even five minutes after you mention it, and my mind is ticking. On the one hand, cooooool, on the other, drats--I gotta finish me a couple of things first, LOL.

:P

• Like 1

Hey, the FAN FIC idea is soooo cool! Were you really serious?

Not even five minutes after you mention it, and my mind is ticking. On the one hand, cooooool, on the other, drats--I gotta finish me a couple of things first, LOL.

:P

Sure - totally serious - Am going to start a 'story' with just scenes from the past that act as a back fill for the main story. Anyone who wants to write a scene is welcome - the only thing would be that I get final say on some of the important details - like David can't be 34 and blonde - he was 25 and dark hair when he died. And he couldn't be knifed while on vacation because that wasn't what happened. You get the idea.

So yeah - you or anyone else is welcome to write it and I'll post it with Credit to the author, whomever that might be, once I get the first one written and up.

Hey Andy!

I just remembered this forum and came over to review the last chapter, which as you already know, I have reviewed over 'there'.

You seem to be upset about--what? Not enough people reading "Purpose"? Screw the rest!! SOME of us are truly and actually enjoying the hell out of this story!

Put those bas_____s under arrest or call on Gar: actually, just call on Gar! :2hands:

Don't give up on this, Andy!

If I understood the posts above this one then maybe you have an idea (an invention) that might generate more traffic... just don't drop it, please? Hugs!

• Like 1

Hey Andy!

I just remembered this forum and came over to review the last chapter, which as you already know, I have reviewed over 'there'.

You seem to be upset about--what? Not enough people reading "Purpose"? Screw the rest!! SOME of us are truly and actually enjoying the hell out of this story!

Put those bas_____s under arrest or call on Gar: actually, just call on Gar! :2hands:

Don't give up on this, Andy!

If I understood the posts above this one then maybe you have an idea (an invention) that might generate more traffic... just don't drop it, please? Hugs!

Moody day when I wrote that. Honestly You factored quite high in my desire to finish this - you and the others [i'd name names but I'll forget someone and it was all the faithful readers who inspire me to finish this. I'll really loved this concept - and am going to try to expand on it a bit so that I back fill a few things away from the main story.

BUT truly - whenever I think of moving to something else I think of all those who've really encouraged me with this and I know I won't abandon it til it's done - Promise!..

Thanks for making me smile :)

Andy

• Like 1