How Do You Eat Your Oreo's?

MidNight_Love

This topic's making me hungry. o:

I usually spin the top off of my oreo, lick or scrape out the cream and then eat the chocolate.

I also delved in the practice of dunking my oreos, but I prefer to do that with chocolate chip cookies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Who's allowed to eat Oreos? If it doesn't come from the organic market - it is banned in our house - something about needing to get in the habit of eating right so we set the right example for the baby -Posted Image

But were I able to get my hands on an Oreo some where other than home - not that I would do that mind you 0:) I'd just eat it normal with sips of milk in between. Not a dunker, crusher, masher, licker, or twister, just an eater.

Wow, I sound boring :/

Very typically me LOL But just eating or being eaten sounds pretty erotic to me :P And for the record I've never seen an Oreo never mind eaten one. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I take My Oreo's apart and consume the creme before eating the crust... Muahahaha! from the inside out

Seriously though i used to get sick eating Oreo's....they do wierd things to my stomach @_@ which is why i don't eat Oreo's MY favorite Oreo's though are the mint Ones, i like mint @_@

To Nephy and Greg_A.... I like both biting and nibbling Posted Image

and Mark92 I'll eat you :D lol,

actually i don't find the idea of being consumned that fun...

If someone were to put a book out on this I think it would be a best seller :D. Now, I'm very simple when it comes to my oreos. I dunk them in milk, eat them, then finish off my milk and normally have to get a refill.