Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

One week delay for 80.

I've been bedeviled by computer problems (my desktop system is still dead, and I haven't had time to work on it in nearly two weeks) and work issues (I've been super busy), and most recent chapters have been larger than normal, so, I'm going to have to delay chapter 80, Penultimate Pieces, by one week. Sorry, but there's no other option. :(

In the meantime, here's an idea;

Have you ever wanted to know something about a character and wished you could ask and get an honest, true answer?

Normally I can't answer, due to spoiler concerns... But, let's waive that, partially, until chapter 80 posts. Here's what I'm offering;

Ask any question, any at all, that's about a character. You pick the question, and I pick the character it's asked about, and answer honestly.

Sound like fun? :music:

"What's the most extreme thing you've ever done?"

Good one!!!

Hrmmm.. an easy one would be, at this point in the story, for Trevor: Crossing thousands of miles of the Southern Ocean alone in a heavily disabled boat.

But, that's something known... so let's try one that's unknown at the moment; Jim went bungee jumping several times in college, and tried skydiving once.

:)

"What happened that made you leave home and cross the continent?"

Colin B)

Colin, that was clever; you've asked a question that is rather nonsensical for anyone other than Shane, thus outmaneuvering me. :2thumbs:

One answer that fits for Shane is what he's said; he heard about the lifesaving games event, and decided to go.

Part of it though is lingering effects of his mother's death.

There are other aspects as well, but I can't get into those just yet... I will say that the chapter named "Ultimate Designs" has its title because it makes everything clear. :)

My question, "Why?"

Hrmmm!!!!

Why not? :P

What a deal! The goat never misses an opportunity to mess with readers' minds.

Now would I do a thing like that? 0:)

What location did you finally decide to reside in, after you were declared dead in 1999?

CJ,

You did not state how many questions a reader could ask. Wow, we still have a whole week to go.

Yes CJ,

I do have a question.

What is the date of death that was inscribed onto Rachel's Memorial Tombstone in 1999?

It's the date Trevor considers the anniversary. :)

What location did you finally decide to reside in, after you were declared dead in 1999?

CJ,

You did not state how many questions a reader could ask. Wow, we still have a whole week to go.

One question per post, so this works! :)

I'll answer that question for... Dirk's first attorney, who died... he picked the location in his will, the family burial plot in Albany, New York. He wasn't in much of a condition to do any picking after being declared dead.

But today is Wednesday

Yep!

And I'm here to answer questions, and I'll be logging in every day to do so. :)

Why didn't you deliver the cell phone as you promised?

I'll pick... Bridget! Let's see what she has to say...

"I did indeed attempt, at considerable trouble and expense, to deliver the satellite phone to Trevor, contained within a propane tank, along with some dynamite. It had a cell phone mode, which, to my utter disgust, was not activated. The device, regrettably, detonated on a freighter instead of on Atlantis. Most exasperating!"

In 1997 Why did you cancel the application to increase the boat insurance?

Let's see, who can we choose for that? I'll pick... Red, one of the friendly yachters Trevor met in the Suez, who later took Trevor reef diving in the Red Sea.

"Insurance increase? Or a pub crawl? I've changed my mind and I'll take the latter," he declared, immediately prior to sailing right into the dock at ten knots...

In 1997 Why did you cancel the application to increase your wife's life insurance?

I'll answer for... the harbormaster near Pompeii, who scared Trevor and Joel (he was actually after a ten euro fee). "It was a too expensive, we decided we coulda not afford it..."

0:)0:) 0:) 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..