Arpeggio (Lacey)

Aw. Thanks, but my transplant was a few years ago. Posted Image I think you misunderstood. Rejection is pretty common, and can happen any time after a transplant, especially if you're spacey and a bit careless taking your medicine, but it probably isn't that at all. I won't know until tomorrow. It's probably just a virus going around here.

Still, thanks for your concern, I guess there was some confusion though. Hehe

You may not be worried, but we'll keep our fingers crossed for you all the same! May the doctor's visit show us you'll be around GA for many more years to come! :2thumbs:

So sorry Lacey but your poorly anyway so same goes :) and the gentlest of *hugs*

Aw. Thanks, but my transplant was a few years ago. Posted Image I think you misunderstood. Rejection is pretty common, and can happen any time after a transplant, especially if you're spacey and a bit careless taking your medicine, but it probably isn't that at all. I won't know until tomorrow. It's probably just a virus going around here.

Still, thanks for your concern, I guess there was some confusion though. Hehe

Well.... it's probably just a virus just doesn't cut it with me... you know my stories and virus invariable result in deep shit :P

So.... facts asap and in the meantime I'll chew my nails and pace.

Phew. I know, I know... I shouldn't be relieved that you have a kidney stone but it's better news than it could be and it's relatively easy, if painful, to deal with.

Huge Hugs

Let yourself have lots of hugs and kisses and be taken care of.

Kidney stone? Ouch! I passed one once, without knowing what it was, and it scared the devil out of me. I rushed in to see the doc, and she laughed at me!

Lacey, play it up for sympathy, and get all the mileage you can out of it. I'll be thinking of ya.

rustle

So glad to hear you were right! :) Too bad about the kidney stone, but I think we should have a celebratory party ... when you're feeling better, of course! :P

I don't get kidney stones. I listen to heavy metal at eXtreme volumes and blast the little buggers into particles. B)

Crap! That explains it!

I swear I was forced to listen to that Kenny G song! Forced, I tell you!

Okay well, the emergency room said it was a kidney stone. :( Not exactly good news, but it's not my liver.

I blame Krista. <_<

:angry:...............Stop getting hurt!! You are an inspiration to me!!!

Lol. I'm not a downer.. :P I passed one like.. right before Lacey was in the doctor with his.. :P So I definitely can remember the pain.. shew... :P Maybe I should have named it Lacey.. :( but I flushed it so I didn't want to give it such a pretty name.. lol. As for me, I believe I have passed at least 1 kidney stone per year since I was 15... and one year I think I passed four.. :(

Lol. I'm not a downer.. :P I passed one like.. right before Lacey was in the doctor with his.. :P So I definitely can remember the pain.. shew... :P Maybe I should have named it Lacey.. :( but I flushed it so I didn't want to give it such a pretty name.. lol. As for me, I believe I have passed at least 1 kidney stone per year since I was 15... and one year I think I passed four.. :(

Omg, four?! One is killing me! I thought it was just back pains at first, and now I feel like crap and having to drink so much water. :,(