Virginity

Guest tomsub

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site and keen to discuss an issue which interests me. I hope it isn't deemed too risque. Basically I am finding that guys are losing thier virginities younger and younger (gay or not). I now come across guys online and in person who have been experimenting since the age of 13/14 (basically since the onset of puberty and the discovery of masturbation).

I see this as having 4 levels: first mutual wank, first handjob, first blowjob, first fullblown sex.

I was wondering at what age the guys on this forum acheived each of these bases of sexual discovery. From a personal point of view I can answer that I was 14, 15, 17 and have not yet had full blown sex (i am 20).

Be interesting to see if the age patterns are as young as the guys I have come across,

Tom B)

Woah, it seems like I'm the old fashioned one here! I was 17 (a couple of months from being 18 actually) before I did all those things, even my first kiss, but I didn't do them all in the same night, lol. It was about 6 weeks between our first 'encounter' and full sex. And I'm still with that person :D:wub:

Mutual Wanking, Hmm. I think i missed that step.

For those that know, My age was too young, some you might say. Both Blowjob and full blown sex before the age of eleven and after the age of six . So yeah i was very young.

Jules

PS:Havent had a real true kiss yet, with the excpetion of that other kid i mentioned in another topic. Somewhere here.

Woah, it seems like I'm the old fashioned one here! I was 17 (a couple of months from being 18 actually) before I did all those things, even my first kiss, but I didn't do them all in the same night, lol. It was about 6 weeks between our first 'encounter' and full sex. And I'm still with that person :D:wub:

Awww, that rocks, go you! lol

As for me,,,,,no don't think I want to go there lol :P

I have never done any of these things. Poor me.

What a relief, I'm glad I'm not the only one. In my case it's not that I can't it's that I won't. Not for a little while anyways. :funny:

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with virginity.

I started out way too early and paid a high price for it. If I had it to do over again, I would have waited.

Since we all have to live in a world in which there is HIV, it's a good idea.

When to lose your virginity? What's the right age? I always harken back to a line by one of the World's more renowned experts, Chef of SouthPark fame: "17."

I saw that episode last night (the Sex Ed episode). Now all I have to do is wait 2 years and see if he was right.

I'm a slow learner. At age 17, I've done none of those things. I don't feel too badly about it though. It'll come eventually. Until then, it's one less thing to worry about. Though, having a first boyfriend or kiss would be nice...

//shadows

P.S. I don't count Truth or Dare...

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site and keen to discuss an issue which interests me. I hope it isn't deemed too risque. Basically I am finding that guys are losing thier virginities younger and younger (gay or not). I now come across guys online and in person who have been experimenting since the age of 13/14 (basically since the onset of puberty and the discovery of masturbation).

I see this as having 4 levels: first mutual wank, first handjob, first blowjob, first fullblown sex.

I was wondering at what age the guys on this forum acheived each of these bases of sexual discovery. From a personal point of view I can answer that I was 14, 15, 17 and have not yet had full blown sex (i am 20).

Be interesting to see if the age patterns are as young as the guys I have come across,

Tom B)

Hmmm.....

4, 4, 11, 12

Mutual Wanking, Hmm. I think i missed that step.

For those that know, My age was too young, some you might say. Both Blowjob and full blown sex before the age of eleven and after the age of six . So yeah i was very young.

Jules

PS:Havent had a real true kiss yet, with the excpetion of that other kid i mentioned in another topic. Somewhere here.

All I have to say Jules (and I think others will agree with me), just tell me where to point the shot gun

:hug: :king: Snow Dog