Of all the characters.....

Of all the characters in all the stories by Comicality, who do you feel the most for? Not who is the hottest or the sexiest or the one you want to spend a night or a life time with. But which one grabs at your heart the most and makes you just want to hug them and take all their problems away?
  • Like 1

Justin from GFD, in his long journey of self discovery and of what it means to be a vampire, specifically the only vampire living mimic in existence, I feel as though I've been on that journey right along side of him. The story has you hooked right from the outset.

Justin from GFD, in his long journey of self discovery and of what it means to be a vampire, specifically the only vampire living mimic in existence, I feel as though I've been on that journey right along side of him. The story has you hooked right from the outset.

I agree with you Mike. Justin's love for his friend and mother even with his troubles at school, his mother's drinking. his father walking out. and his friend's cancer, had a hook in my heart, like you, from the beginning. Not to mention his kick ass extra!

:: Kisses All Around ::

If you think the heartstrings need a tug...you guys will have a field day with some of the stuff coming up NEXT!

>Posted Image

I already have a feeling Richie isn't going to like being a vampire and may end up being more like Taryn's brother.

Posted Image Thanks for ruining the ending, Billy! Meanie Posted Image

Oh My God!!! :P It's not like I have any insight to what the ending is going to be. It's just a feeling :) I wish Richie would be understanding, but if you have spent months trying to prepare yourself for death only to be thrown into the life of darkness, you might be a little bitter. But I do feel that in the end, Richie will play a key role in helping Justin save Taryn from what everyone thinks is his fate. I can't accept that Justin will save the world and bring everyone together only to lose his true love. If it ends up that way, I will be truly disappointed. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have to say Tanner from A Class By Himself...he's like the sweetest person in the world. Definitely too sweet to be real.

About Richie, since we've ALREADY ruined it, I think there's gonna be a lot of conflict there, but ultimately he'll accept that Justin saved his life.

Tanner is a sweetie. And I think Richie will play a big role in helping Justin in the end. And my thing about being Justin, is having Taryn for a boyfriend Posted Image

Blah Taryn was really sweet in the beginning but has recently turned into kind of a pussy. If I had to pick someone from GFD it would probably be Michael, that scene where he talks to Justin in the IceZone was really good, and I hope they get along better as the story goes on.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..