Mafia: The Forum Game

Night 3 - Then there were fewer.

One death caused the killer to frown, the other death caused the killer to smile. Either way, there was two less to fend off the evil.

Players:

1. Nephylim - Town - Doctor - Killed Night 3

2. LannisterEX

3. Adam Thomas

4. EmDee

5. Houdinii - Town - Roleblocker - Killed Night 1

6. Merlin

7. Kiltie69 - Town - Vanilla - Lynched Day 2

8. Johnathan Colourfield - Town - Vanilla - Killed Night 3

9. Krista

10. KriZstan

11. Cemel_Dosce - Town - Cop - Killed Night 2

12. Quonus10

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Well, that's a real pisser.

So there are 7 left, 3 mafia, 4 townies. If one of us townies votes for another townie, the three Mafia will all vote to lynch the townie and the came is over. We totally screwed ourselves, not getting one Mafia member in the process. Sigh, Nephy was right.

I vote Merlin -

No reason other than I don't know who the other three townies left are.

I'm still very cautious around the ones that are quiet. The Mafia seem to be picking off the non-quiet ones now.. lol.. so they're either paying attention to the forum.. or they have ran out of Quiet townies to pick off.. so the quiet ones I feel are Mafia. That leaves me to consider, Merlin, Krizstan, EmDee, and LannisterEX. Only three of people can be Mafia... but I doubt it is Merlin.. he's been away from the game from the onset.. not said much at all... I'm thinking he's not participating much and is probably a town member.. he's not hurting anyone..

So my vote is for EmDee, I believe she is participating just enough to fly under the radar and is Mafia.

I don't understand how you think my behaviour indicates that I am Mafia. I've tried to participate as much as I can in an attempt to uncover the true Mafia members. Sadly my votes have always been influenced by others and therefore I have ended up accidentally voting for the innocent townies. But that is not because I am Mafia, but rather because I made the mistake of following the lead of others instead of going with my own suspicions. Right now my suspicion lies on both Krista and Merlin. I have wondered about Merlin being Mafia before, and Krista's support towards him makes me wonder whether she is trying to protect a fellow Mafia member. Therefore I will go with my initial suspicion.

Vote: Merlin

I just don't think he is Mafia.. but I'm definitely not protecting him. I think he's been a bit out of the game for a long time. What I have noticed though, that everyone that Quonus targets as mafia has been killed off already. Could that be the work of the mafia? I don't know.. but he targeted Nephylim.. and she is gone. He targeted Kiltie and he caused him to be lynched. Both of those people were townies... the fact that we haven't been able to weed out any Mafia is a terrible.. because this is a very important round... if the ratio is down to 4:3 we have a chance.. a good chance to get rid of someone that is Mafia.

Do I think Quonus is mafia? No, but it is something to keep in mind. Do I really think you are Mafia EmDee? Possibly, but I'm not sure...of that either. What I do know though, is that we cannot afford to lynch another townie if we want to give ourselves a chance. If we lynch a Townie.. the game is over.. because the Mafia will get two of the remaining four of us out of the game in the next round.

So to sum things up.. I think Merlin is just not playing the game. I think Quonus is a Townie. I am innocent and haven't targeted anyone in this game to any level except for EmDee. I went against the other votes not to protect Merlin, but to keep from lynching another Townie.. if we split the votes then next round we still have a chance at a 3:3 ratio. It would be nice to Lynch a Mafia member, but now this is an extreme numbers game we're playing.. and we can't afford to lose two in the next round...

So my vote wasn't to lynch anyone.. because the people I honestly thought was Mafia.. are dead as Townies...

If everyone agrees that Merlin is Mafia instead of blindly throwing their vote out there hoping that he is.. then I will change my vote.. we have time to discuss this VERY important vote.

• Like 1

Wow. It seems like people are convinced that I am Mafia even though I am innocent. I am positive that this is a Mafia conspiracy to make you all believe that I am one of them in order to kick out another Townie. That is why I am warning you now. I have a feeling that even if I am not lynched during the day, I will be killed off by the Mafia during night. So my fellow Townies, I urge you to see through the Mafia's lies. If it takes my being kicked out of the game for you to finally realize who is the real Mafia, then I will gladly take the fall. Good luck to you all Townies and I hope you will manage to defeat the darkness which is Mafia.

**is innocent 0:)**

If you are innocent EmDee, I will gladly change my vote! I don't want another Townie to bite the dust, we need all the help we can get.

I agree with krista, but given my horrible track record, I don't know what to believes, so I'm going to be a sheople and follow somoene else's lead this time.

Honestly, I really think that, as a townie, we just killed our entire chances at surviving this. I think killing EmDee was a bad decision because her posts don't sound like cover-up. If I had to peg someone i'd say we should have lynched merlin because no matter what we post he has never once explained why he has voted the way he has. And now everyone he has voted for is dead. With six people left, and presumably three mafia members, we've already lost.

Day 3 - Act, Talk Later.

The group moved pretty quickly and decided that EmDee was a bad guy and had to go.

Players:

2. LannisterEX

3. Adam Thomas

4. EmDee - Town - Vanilla - Lynched Day 3

6. Merlin

9. Krista

10. KriZstan

12. Quonus10

It is now Night. Please send in your actions.

Night 4 - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine).

It was no easy task, but finally the Mafia eliminated enough of the Town to finally take control.

The fight was over.

Players:

2. LannisterEX - Mafia - Second-in-Command

3. Adam Thomas - Town - Vanilla

4. EmDee - Town - Vanilla - Lynched Day 3

6. Merlin - Mafia - Goon

9. Krista - Mafia - Godfather

10. KriZstan - Town - Tracker

12. Quonus10 - Town - One-Shot Vigilante - Killed Night 4

Congratulations Mafia on your win!

Role Messages and Actions to follow shortly!

Night 1:

Krista > Kill Houdinii = Successful

Cemel_Dosce > Investigate Kiltie69 = Innocent

KriZstan > Track Adam Thomas = Nowhere

Nephylim > Protect Kiltie69 = Successful

Houdinii > Roleblock Adam Thomas = Successful

Night 2:

Krista > Kill Cemel_Dosce = Successful

Nephylim > Save Kiltie69 = Successful

Cemel_Dosce > Investigate Merlin = Guilty

KriZstan > Track Adam Thomas = Nowhere

Night 3:

Krista > Kill Johnathan Colourfield = Successful

Quonus10 > Kill Nephylim = Successful

Night 4:

Krista > Kill Quonus10 = Successful

MAFIA

Krista:

Hey!

You are the Mafia Godfather. Each Night it is your responsibility to send me in the name of the player that you'd like to kill. Note: If a cop investigates you, you will not be informed, but you will show up as Innocent (investigation-immunity).

Your fellow mafia are: LannisterEX & Merlin! You may contact them outside of the game thread at any time.

Welcome and have fun and of course, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

LannisterEX:

Hey!

Welcome to the game. You are the Second-in-Command. That means if the Godfather is to die, then it becomes your responsibility to send me in your kill for the Night! Unfortunately, unless the Godfather dies, you have no special powers so please use your vote wisely.

Your fellow mafia are: Merlin & Krista! You may contact them outside of the game thread at any time.

Welcome and have fun and of course, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Merlin:

Hey!

You are the Mafia Goon. Unfortunately, this means you don't have any powers outside of your vote. But be extra diligent in voting so the Mafia can win!

Your fellow mafia are: LannisterEX & Krista! You may contact them outside of the game thread at any time.

TOWN

Adam Thomas:

Hey!

You are a Vanilla Townie. This means that you have no powers at Night. Sorry! But be sure to be extra diligent with your vote, it'll all you have to prevent the Mafia from winning!

You are not allowed to communicate with anyone outside of the game thread.

EmDee:

Hey!

You are a Vanilla Townie. This means that you have no powers at Night. Sorry! But be sure to be extra diligent with your vote, it'll all you have to prevent the Mafia from winning!

Kiltie69:

Hey!

Johnathan Colourfield:

Hey!

TOWN

KriZstan*:

Hey!

I've decided to make a slight re-balancing of the roles. You're the Town Tracker. Each Night send me the name of someone you'd like to track. You'll receive a report telling you who they visited that Night.

Houdinii:

Hey!

You are the Town Roleblocker. Each Night, please send me the name of the person that you'd like to Roleblock, this will prevent them from being about to use their action that Night. There is no restriction on who you can roleblock.

Quonus10:

Hey!

Welcome to the game. You are the Town One-Shot Vigilante. One Night, at your choosing, you may send me in the name of a person you'd like to kill. This is a one-time ability, so please choose carefully!

Nephylim:

Hey!

Welcome to the game. You are the Town Doctor. Each Night please send me the name of one person that you'd like to "save" for the Night. Note: you are allowed to save yourself, but you can't self-save two Nights in a row.

Cemel_Dosce:

Hey!

Welcome to the game. You are the Town Cop. Each Night send me the name of someone that you'd like to Investigate. If you receive an 'Innocent' then that person is Town and if you receive a 'Guilty' that person is Mafia. Please note though, the Godfather is investigation immune and will come up as 'Innocent'.

You are not allowed to contact anyone outside of the game thread.

Thanks for playing and have fun! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

* For KriZstan, he was randomly picked from the Vanilla Townies and made into a Tracker. I felt that the game was a little unbalanced in the Mafia's favor with just a Cop in the game. It turns out it didn't make a difference anyways, but yeah.