Mafia: The Forum Game

So wait, all I gotta do is vote someone off the island .... err off someone? :blink:

What happen to the small talk, the foreplay - we just rush right into whacking some mole?

Well them Since Adam made the first move - I vote we whack him - The one who makes the first move has to be one of dem mafia types. Right???

Vote: Adam Thomas

Okay so I have a few questions that maybe others have and that don't - at least I think they don't - give away my character

1) Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of 'discussion' so folks could figure out who was who? Or is this done strictly by how we vote?

2) How many Mafia types are there in this group? The example I read had 7 players and 2 Mafia, is that percentage holding true?

3) If I understand things, a 'day' is 72-96 hours so no one gets 'whacked' until someone else is lynched, is that right?

okay that's all I got for now, maybe more in a pm later

Andy

What happen to the small talk, the foreplay - we just rush right into whacking some mole?

Well them Since Adam made the first move - I vote we whack him - The one who makes the first move has to be one of dem mafia types. Right???

Hey now, someone had to start the ball rolling, and since I invited like half of you and got you playing, It might as well have been me. also, I really did just put a bunch of numbers into a bowl and pulled one. How else do we foster conversation without giving it an interesting start?

Kiltie69

Adam Thomas

Johnathan Colourfield

KriZstan

Votes: 3

Needed: 7

KriZstan

EmDee

Votes: 1

Adam Thomas

Quonus10

Houdinii

Votes: 2

Merlin

Nephylim

EmDee

Merlin

Nephylim

LannisterEX

Quonus10

Krista

I'm not going to say who, since it doesn't really matter. I know you're all learning, and that's the entire point of this game; a simple setup so everyone can get a feel for the game, the dynamics and how things work. I'm going to let it slide this time, but if I catch wind of anyone approaching anyone else outside of the game, I will be forced to modkill you, which is immediate removal from the game for the duration of the game.

The whole point of the game is information. I won't elaborate on that, because I think everyone should figure it out for themselves. Each role message I sent explicitly said that you weren't to contact anyone outside of the thread. There are exceptions to that rule, and those people have been made aware, but those are exceptions.

I don't want to come off as being dickish or an asshole, but it's fundamental to the game that all discussion stays open, in the thread. With that being said, to the people involved, please just don't do it again. To everyone else, continue and have fun!

P.S. - Doing the vote count makes me cry. :P