Suggested European Meet Up: September 2012 - Paris

What date would suit you better?

Or are you generally undecided?

Well, i want to visit Paris, but (again) we will have a very full agenda. I just dont want to feel like we are letting people down by not turning up at all the meetings etc. its easier not to be beholden to the arrangements of others. But, IDk, we are still "negotiating" with each other on the subject

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll definitely be there - though could you please arrange for some slightly cooler weather, around 17C would be perfect :)

Please, pretty please, pretty please avec le sucre on top :)

I'll definitely be there - though could you please arrange for some slightly cooler weather, around 17C would be perfect Posted Image

Please, pretty please, pretty please avec le sucre on top Posted Image

I shall speak to mother nature and see what I can do :) although, last time i spoke to her she gave me a rain storm...

We'll be there.

I will start a PM convo with you guys to give you details of how I see the meet at the week-end, if that's ok with you.

Any other interested parties should make themselves known now :)

We will not manage. :-( Hopefully, next time our situation will be better. I was promised a trip to Paris anyway! :-D

:( I was promised a visit from you.

*sigh* Ok.... we'll miss you guys for sure.