Once Upon A Time

comicfan

Alright, I admit it, I have a thing for Fairy Tales. I happen to like Once Upon A Time. I love how you are slowly introduced to the various characters and find out their histories. None are ever like what you are use to. Cinderella doesn't have a fairy godmother, she has Rumpelstiltskin and wicked bargain. Snow White and Prince Charming are torn apart. Just sort of wondering if I am the only one hooked on this show.

• Like 1

I have been meaning to catch Once Upon a Time, I always seem to miss it. Several of my friends are just crazy over it so I should check it out. I am however a big Grimm fan. I've heard the shows have some similarities.

**goes to set OUAT to record**

I watch it every week too. I love how Henry gets caught up between Regina (Mayor, Evil Queen and adoptive mother) and Emma Swan (long lost daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, and biological mother). I also love how they devised the names the characters use in Storybrooke, Maine.

Here's a trivia link you might enjoy. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843230/trivia

I've never heard of it, but will see if I can find an episode online. Sounds like it might be good!

(update)

Well I'm watching the pilot right now and Hey! I LIKE IT! I should probably break down and hook up an antenna to that tv of mine!

(update)

OK! I'm hooked. I've made it through episode 4 and I have the next two ready to view. Thanks again comicfan!

Well if you look, I have a whole collection of Fairy Tales I've rewritten so I appreciate Once Upon A Time. I've seen Grimm but some reason it just doesn't catch me in the same way.

I love "Once Upon A Time"!! The show is really awesome and fun to watch, especially because Ginnifer Goodwin is my favorite character and plays a perfect Snow White! If you like that TV show, then maybe you would like the show Grimm, if you haven't already seen it! I know that it plays every Friday at, I think, 9:00. Maybe you have already seen it and love it or hate it, but if you haven't then you have got to check it out!!

Haven't seen any of the Grimm series, but I did watch all of Once Upon a Time up to and including episode 11. I'm hoping that that wasn't the season finale. If so I'm gonna be ticked! I'll look up Grimm next. Thanks for the suggestion!

No the show isn't done this season yet. I have had a ball. Poor Beauty. That story is so much worse than the original. As for Regina I really want her to end as the wicked queen did in the original tale. Dancing in silver shoes on hot coals till she dies. Viscous sucker ain't I! Posted Image Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Tried watchin but I guess I've missed too many shows. I'll have to wait until it comes out on DVD, play catch-up and be ready for season 2. Posted Image

Oh trust me, it is worth watching KC.

Mike if you didn't catch the beginning it really won't make a whole lot of sense. This is one of those series where the first episode set it all up and then if you miss one or two not a huge problem but come in after it and you are sort of lost.

Mike if you didn't catch the beginning it really won't make a whole lot of sense. This is one of those series where the first episode set it all up and then if you miss one or two not a huge problem but come in after it and you are sort of lost.

I did see the first episode, I just couldn't get into the show at all.

• 2 months later...

Well the final episode aired tonight for the season. I can't wait till September for it to start all over again. Anyone else glad to see that the curse is broken but fearful of what might have been released?

Just a word of caution guys, wouldn't want anyone catching any nasty diseases ...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_project_free_tv_safe

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Project_Free_TV_illegal

Maybe someone who knows about this stuff can give an opinion?

Well, the curse has been broken, people know their true identities and will Henry believe and forgive Regina? What did Mr. Gold (Rumplestiltskin) set loose and what effect will it have? Will he or Regina benefit from the power he released?

From the smile on Regina's face I'd say she knows magic is about to come back. Lord knows what new trouble is going to happen.

I have to say I absolutely loved the first season of Once Upon A Time. One of my favorite new shows (that and ABC's Scandal) I love how they made fairy tale characters real people with similar situations but with a real life ending. And see how all of there lives were all intertwined from the fairytale world.

And the season finale left me speechless, cant wait for the second season!