What Movies Are You Looking Forward To?

methodwriter85

Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Don't judge, you know you're watching it too.

To borrow a quote from an old US civil war movie:

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" :P

Hmmmmmmmmm

I am actually quite looking forward to the New Bond flick Posted Image

Me too! I wasn't a big fan of this last Bond but Skyfall is raising hopes. And Adele is singing it great!

Lincoln, by Steven Spielberg. The last major civil war era-movie, Gods and Generals, fell flat on its sorry ass, so hopefully this one is much better.

Well it's certainly gonna be better than the one where Lincoln is the vampire hunter or something. :-P ;-)

Edited by paya
  • Like 1

any one listen to the trailer ... do you think lincoln voice is an accurate representation?

Lincoln, by Steven Spielberg. The last major civil war era-movie, Gods and Generals, fell flat on its sorry ass, so hopefully this one is much better.

Iron Man 3 - lol he's has a new foe and being ironman is getting to him with lack of sleep

• 3 weeks later...

So, there's this film coming out in February that's an adaption of a book I really enjoyed, called Warm Bodies. Warm Bodies is the story of R, a young man going through an existential crisis- he's dead, and it's stuck him in a major rut. When R consumes the brain of one of the remaining humans, he finds himself falling for the guy's girlfriend, Julie. He saves her from a zombie attack, and the two form a friendship as they struggle to survive. This then leads to all sorts of complications, as one would imagine.

The trailer came out:

I like the sardonic comedy/satire edge to it. I'm a little wary about this being rated PG-13, because I think the source material really called for an R, but meh. Nicholas Hoult is a pretty damn good actor. You need someone in this part that can act without saying anything, and Hoult's great at that. Also, his voiceover/narration work here has just the right kind of wry sense of humor for this to not turn into Twilight: Zombie Edition. I'm pretty hopeful that this won't be anything like that.

It's definitely a different kind of take on the zombie genre, in any event.

• 2 weeks later...

so to celebrate the upcoming movie "The Hobbit"

here is a song to remember

method, lol, "warm bodies" a sequel to "A Single Man"!!!

i doubt we'll see Nicholas body on screen like in skins uk tv series

the title "warm bodies" seems to imply "its Huggy Time!!!"

So, there's this film coming out in February that's an adaption of a book I really enjoyed, called Warm Bodies. Warm Bodies is the story of R, a young man going through an existential crisis- he's dead, and it's stuck him in a major rut. When R consumes the brain of one of the remaining humans, he finds himself falling for the guy's girlfriend, Julie. He saves her from a zombie attack, and the two form a friendship as they struggle to survive. This then leads to all sorts of complications, as one would imagine.

The trailer came out:

I like the sardonic comedy/satire edge to it. I'm a little wary about this being rated PG-13, because I think the source material really called for an R, but meh. Nicholas Hoult is a pretty damn good actor. You need someone in this part that can act without saying anything, and Hoult's great at that. Also, his voiceover/narration work here has just the right kind of wry sense of humor for this to not turn into Twilight: Zombie Edition. I'm pretty hopeful that this won't be anything like that.

It's definitely a different kind of take on the zombie genre, in any event.

Edited by hh5

THE HOBBIT!!!!!!! I will be demanding Boxing Day off work so I can stand in line at the movies for over an hour to watch it.

Doctor Watson.. I mean Martin Freeman as a hobbit is something I will not be missing.

Skyfall looks pretty freakin awesome, Q seems like someone I wanna know.

I also want to see Red Dawn, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Two Little Boys and The Man wih the Iron Fists.

• Like 1

Hobbit

Avengers 2

Iron Man 3

Red Dawn

Thor 2

I have only ever seen one of the twilight movies, I took my oldest to see the last one when it came out, I wasn't sure then if i liked it, now the next one is coming out and I've been asked to go again, so yeah....I still need to go back and watch the first two, maybe then I can decided if i like or not.

I am so NOT looking forward to "The Hobbit"!!! I wrote my master's thesis on "The Lord of the Rings" and was disgusted by the violence Peter Jackson did to the text. He perverted so many of the characters in LOTR and, judging by the cast lists on IMDB, he's perpetrating the same sort of crime on "The Hobbit." Peter Jackson gets the visual elements, but he clearly cannot read and I'm not going to contribute a dime to his three-part destruction of "The Hobbit"!!