PC Games

My all time favorite is the Total War series. Rome: Total War, Medieval: Total War, and Empire: Total War were all incredibly addicting during middle and high school. I stopped playing computer games and video games in general when I got to college though.

Microsoft Flight Simulator was another great one and fed my inner-plane geek. :P

Edited by TetRefine

My all time favorite is the Total War series. Rome: Total War, Medieval: Total War, and Empire: Total War were all incredibly addicting during middle and high school. I stopped playing computer games and video games in general when I got to college though. Using naval combat on non-gunpowder and gunpowder ships is really fun. Along with the epic battles and the use of Gatling or 19th century machine guns against an army of ten thousand men (well they were 10,000 men, until I started shooting holes into their lines :P ) is probably the coolest thing, I've seen. However due to their aiming and tracking properties, fast moving cavalry can take out field artillery and Gatling guns.

Microsoft Flight Simulator was another great one and fed my inner-plane geek. Posted Image

You got to try Total War II: Shogun, they took the original idea for the first Total War and made it more epic. I can mine harbors, use coastal fortifications and cannons against invading ships, have generals that I can command and control into dynamic units like RPG character, and some really cool tricks with units.

Also try the expansions, Fall of the Samurai is fun so far, I will probably try Rise of the Samurai later.

You got to try Total War II: Shogun, they took the original idea for the first Total War and made it more epic. I can mine harbors, use coastal fortifications and cannons against invading ships, have generals that I can command and control into dynamic units like RPG character, and some really cool tricks with units.

Also try the expansions, Fall of the Samurai is fun so far, I will probably try Rise of the Samurai later.

I would love to play Shogun, but I don't have a PC with features good enough to run it a high level, and I just don't have the time to commit anymore to it like I used to.

Childs play... I used to compete in NES (old school console) in Street fighter, etc. Also used to be a HUGE quake 3 player, which is competitive to say the least. You can play it for free now on quakelive.com hehe. Anyway... As of current is Modern warfare, Batman Arkham city, Trine, Skyrim etc. I have over 100 titles on steam, plus a book full of older games. Quake 3 was my favorite, was really good too! PC Gamer all the way.

I'd like to play Age of Empires 2 -that's a classic RTS though it's little old- and many RPG games like Dragon Age and Skyrim. They make you feel good when you have power to save the world Posted Image

Shogun is awesome, but I'm getting close to the point where I rule 50% of Japan and I'm scared to get there because I don't want everyone to declare war on me, lol. I already have enough problems with one daimyo who's supposed to be my ally declaring war on me and attacking my undefended fiefs. I don't think I can deal with a full on war :P

Anyone here ever had LAN parties? I know it's a dated concept, but even in college back in 2008 with a group of friends, it can be fun. Games like Civilization IV and total war were awesome for LAN.

Who knows, maybe if a group of us do meet up in Washington or wherever, we can try to do one on our laptops.

Though, I warn you guys, beware my Russian Cossacks :P

• 2 weeks later...

Amnesia, you've never shit your pants playing a computer game before. freakiest game on the market I think still. If you like a good story, freak monsters, check it out. Or wiki it before you get in to deep!

pro tips for victory

1. always have a candle

2. always keep it lit

3. Light candle fixtures in corridor corners, so you can look around corners...safely.

4. Stay out of the darkness.

5. If you feel like you shouldn't go there, don't

6. Cupboards and closets are a great way to hide

enjoy! not for the faint of heart but a good fun adrenaline inducing game for sure.

Call of Duty, Warcraft, Red Alert I & II. I was a huge CoD player and that's the reason why me and my ex fought a lot. One day she had my computer reformatted and we didn't talk for like a week =S

• 4 months later...