Age of Empires Online - Big Sale on Steam

• Site Administrator

If you have any interest in Age of Empires Online (great RTS!) you can get ALL the premium content for 66% off until 4/11 on Steam. (All in Wonder Bundle =$16.99)

The game is free to play, but it is kind of gimped without the premium content packs.

Oh crap! I used to play the heck out of the first game when I was in middle school. I remember having fun with it and this is kind of a good deal. I'll have to do some thinking about it, though. I'm pretty frugal and I have to be able to justify a game I'm buying; especially if it has replay value. :D Thanks for the heads up!

Let's all create newbie accounts and rush Myr with villagers :P

I've heard about it for a while, but haven't had a chance to take look into it. Might try it out.

My favorite is still Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings and all the campaigns. I loved playing the Barbarossa Campaign, conquering Germany and Italy was awesome. Plus, it was one of the first games I took time to mod, if you go onto Age of Empires Heaven page, if it still exists, I created several mods for famous battles. Multiplayer was good too, not Star craft good, but still good.

I hate Age of Empires 3 though, it's a freaking card game really. I want to be able to build my town and gather resources the old fashion way, not through some mysterious shipment from the home port.