RIP Dick Clark

He was a great tv personality, and I've always liked him a lot.

I know a lot of you know and probably liked American Bandstand.

He's always seemed like a great guy and I'll miss seeing him on Rockin Eve.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Talk about someone who looks like a former President of the US

He was a true humanitarian and had changed very little over the years, including his looks. He will be greatly missed and is an indelible part of both both youth and subsequent years.

Being from the UK I only ever saw him on the reruns of The Pyramid Game, the US version of The Krypton Factor and the Times Square New Year's show. My prayers are with his family at this difficult time.

He was one of those tv personalities you watched and just genuinely liked. Even after his stroke he never gave up and showed you were still the same person. He was just a great man right up to the end.

I can say I honestly never even heard of the guy until he died and I saw it on the TV at the gym the other day.

Interesting that you are from Philly and never heard of Dick Clark. Ask any of the older guys in the old neighborhood and they will give you an earful.

His Philly show went national on ABC television in 1956 and was a rite of passage for millions of kids for years!

RIP Dick Clark

Interesting that you are from Philly and never heard of Dick Clark. Ask any of the older guys in the old neighborhood and they will give you an earful.

His Philly show went national on ABC television in 1956 and was a rite of passage for millions of kids for years!

RIP Dick Clark

I'm not actually from Philly. I just go to school here. But apparently I'm one of the few in the world who remained oblivious. :P