Lets Talk!

My name is Vance, and people call me Vance.

I am 21 years old and my birthday is April 22nd.

I have been with my guy for six years and we live together.

He's a bartender and I work in an office making ads and some other not so exciting stuff.

I love to read and write.

I'm immature and actually laugh everytime someone says the word 'fart' (i just laughed typing it for heaven's sakes!)

I'd have to say I'm atheist but I don't really think about it much. I think I just dont' want to believe there's a god but I'm not entirely sure I don't so I have no idea what that makes me. Like I said I try not to think about it.

I tend to be a klutz and fall UP the stairs at least once a day. I walk into walls and am always smashing some part of my body on something. I used the excuse of a depth perception problem for a while but my last eye doctor appointment ruled that out DARNITT!

I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and am 5'9 inches tall and weigh about 150.

I have a cat she's a big brat but I love her. (I say that now cause she's bugging me!)

My favorite food is cheeseburgers, not Mcdonald type the big fat ones you find in little restaurants.

Well I guess that's all I can think of for now!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Vance, and people call me Vance.

I am 21 years old and my birthday is April 22nd.

I have been with my guy for six years and we live together.

He's a bartender and I work in an office making ads and some other not so exciting stuff.

I love to read and write.

I'm immature and actually laugh everytime someone says the word 'fart' (i just laughed typing it for heaven's sakes!)

I'd have to say I'm atheist but I don't really think about it much. I think I just dont' want to believe there's a god but I'm not entirely sure I don't so I have no idea what that makes me. Like I said I try not to think about it.

I tend to be a klutz and fall UP the stairs at least once a day. I walk into walls and am always smashing some part of my body on something. I used the excuse of a depth perception problem for a while but my last eye doctor appointment ruled that out DARNITT!

I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and am 5'9 inches tall and weigh about 150.

I have a cat she's a big brat but I love her. (I say that now cause she's bugging me!)

My favorite food is cheeseburgers, not Mcdonald type the big fat ones you find in little restaurants.

Well I guess that's all I can think of for now!

You sound awesome dude!

Congrats to you and your guy, I hope you guys are always happy together :)

I'm a (very) liberal Christian, so probably coloured by that. However, I could only imagine God as a purely positive experience and thus don't see why you wouldn't WANT to believe in a God. But that's your perogative I suppose, anyway if he exists(as I believe) I'm sure he loves you ;)

I fall up the stairs WAY more often than I fall down them. And Newton didn't think things fell up :thumbdown::boy::P

My cats are teriffic! Though Lucky just snuck into my room (which she's not allowed to do), and gave me quite a scare when she brushed against my leg........of course I gave her quite a scare when I jumped shrieked, so I suppose we're even :blink:

Take care and have an awesome day,

Kevin

Errr... Hi, I'm Steve.

Cats scare me (not really sure why), but not as much as people do.

I just turned 21 and I'm studying biology.

I found this site a few weeks ago and it has caused the quality of my papers to go down, but I love it.

I think reading these stories has been a nice escape from the general dullness...

I tried writing a little, but I'd always end up with overly descriptive passages where nothing happens.

The future freaks me out a little. I've had this set plan since I was very young and never started questioning it until recently. I guess I've changed a little since then and need to do some serious re-thinking.

I really like sleeping. Waking up and having the world come crashing down upon you sucks though.

Music is wonderful. I can't believe how a series of sounds can draw up such intense emotions.

Errr... Hi, I'm Steve.

Cats scare me (not really sure why), but not as much as people do.

I just turned 21 and I'm studying biology.

I found this site a few weeks ago and it has caused the quality of my papers to go down, but I love it.

I think reading these stories has been a nice escape from the general dullness...

I tried writing a little, but I'd always end up with overly descriptive passages where nothing happens.

The future freaks me out a little. I've had this set plan since I was very young and never started questioning it until recently. I guess I've changed a little since then and need to do some serious re-thinking.

I really like sleeping. Waking up and having the world come crashing down upon you sucks though.

Music is wonderful. I can't believe how a series of sounds can draw up such intense emotions.

Hey Steve, great to meet you!

Don't worry it's good to do some re-thinking about your life, who you are, and your priorities. If you don't you also end up with what is known in pyschology as "Identity foreclosure", which is definitely NOT a good thing. So take you time and sort out what's best for you :D

Also the world won't always come crashing down on you, some days it'll be so busy crashing down on someone else it won't even notice you! :P On days like that I recommend walking around with a smile on your lips and a song in your heart :)

Take care :hug: ,

Kevin