your favorite ff charter

raydeayon1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aside from the main characters (separate set of favourites there :P) my number one favourite would have to be Rikku. I think her bubbliness and goofiness are cute as ever. A close second would have to be Lulu, also from FFX. I like the strong silent type. Same with Oerba Yun-Fang from FFXIII, I love her voice and her character.

The sexiest character for me would be Ifrit. He's smoking hot plus he'll chew on your head if you piss him off. And he's tall dark and handsome. My kind of man/half beast/half horned cow or something like that. He's practically naked and he's hard to define. I think I can change him which makes me gravitate towards his hotness.

Posted Image

Edited by Henry_Henry2012

I seriously have a thing for Jecht. He looks like he hasn't bathed for days and drags around a long sword while slashing people. What more could a man ask for? And he has underlying issues which is treatable with couples therapy. I'd be happy to strap him to a lounge chair and discuss his issues with a shrink if he looks like this:

Posted Image

Thank God for people who are into Cosplay. This guy looks the part and he's cute.

• 2 weeks later...

Well lets see...

Zack... I love zack, he's such a smart ass, and a hotty, and in Crisis Core I torture him endlessly with things :P

Aerith, I always like the lady-like women, especially ones like her...

Rino I liked for similar reasons as Zack

I also like Sepheroth, and Genesis as bad guys go from that series... i like Jecht just because he turns on his master and had been doing it for a while :P

I don't know that I liked many of the main heros that much...

I do like the Summons however, pretty much all of them... :P and the Moogles... :lol:

And i don't remember many other characters I liked, I haven't played 13 so yeah... (don't even have it... need to add it to the collection :o )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know honestly....maybe Squall, because he was from the first FF game I ever played. But on the whole I think my favourite was IX - the characters all felt more fleshed out than the others, even VII.

This:

Well lets see...

Zack... I love zack, he's such a smart ass, and a hotty, and in Crisis Core I torture him endlessly with things Posted Image

Aerith, I always like the lady-like women, especially ones like her...

Rino I liked for similar reasons as Zack

I also like Sepheroth, and Genesis as bad guys go from that series... i like Jecht just because he turns on his master and had been doing it for a while Posted Image

I don't know that I liked many of the main heros that much...

I do like the Summons however, pretty much all of them... Posted Image and the Moogles... Posted Image

And i don't remember many other characters I liked, I haven't played 13 so yeah... (don't even have it... need to add it to the collection Posted Image )

If you're a completist, by all mean buy it, if not, don't bother. If you play FF for the stories and character this won't do much for you.