[Cia] Ebook: Pricolici on Sale Today!

• Site Administrator

I'm doing a happy dance! Posted Image Today I've had my first ebook published! Woo hoo! An expanded version of Pricolici is now available for purchase. I've added a copy of the cover here, since it's so good, and clicking on it will take you to the story details! Happy Reading!!

Posted Image

Or if you just want to cut to the chase, click here for the Amazon link!

• Site Administrator

Congratulations darling!!!!

I'm joining the happy dance.

Best of luck

Thanks Nephy! We'll have fun dancing together. Until my hip and your back go out, then we can go sit on the sidelines. I'll have to line up some eye candy to keep us occupied! :P

Congrats on getting published Cia Posted Image

Have just bought it and look forward to reading it.

So is Alicia your real name,or just a pen name?

Thanks Andy!! Yep, Alicia is my real name. It's said with the spanish pronunciation - if said correctly - which is where 'Cia' comes from. There's another part my family added on when I was a baby but I don't admit to what it was, or answer to it anymore, LOL!

Congratulations! Soon you will be more famous and will start ignoring us plebians, but we will continue to love and worship you. Jokes apart, I hope you are thinking about E-booking your other series like the Carthera... Well I lost my heart there... And the Ryker stories when complete. But, please don't stop writing for us in GA and guiding the younglings. Love. Hugs and Chocolates.

Uff - totally forgot to buy it in the hubbub on 'lil q's stuff - remind me again why I thought this would be fun.

Oh and FYI, it would have been nice if you post a link to some where other that Amazon on this post. I don't happen to own a Kindle. Perhaps I'll just skip buying it because you're making me go to your website to find a different link. <_<

• Site Administrator

Congratulations! Soon you will be more famous and will start ignoring us plebians, but we will continue to love and worship you. Jokes apart, I hope you are thinking about E-booking your other series like the Carthera... Well I lost my heart there... And the Ryker stories when complete. But, please don't stop writing for us in GA and guiding the younglings. Love. Hugs and Chocolates.

Pfft. I'm not going anywhere. And I'm not going to ebook my Carthera stories for sale. I am working on editing them very very slowly (sorry) and will be putting them in ebook format myself. Thank you so much for enjoying my stories, though, and thinking they're up to that quality. I enjoy writing them for fans to read, so I won't be going solely to publishing.

Awesome cover! Congrats, Cia! I loved the original so can't wait to read the expanded version! Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks KC! The artist did a really great job, imo too! I hope you like the expanded version.

Exciting! Congrats!

Love the font on your cover...that is such a nerdy thing to say, I know, but I do Posted Image

Thanks Kingdom! I really liked it too!

Uff - totally forgot to buy it in the hubbub on 'lil q's stuff - remind me again why I thought this would be fun.

Oh and FYI, it would have been nice if you post a link to some where other that Amazon on this post. I don't happen to own a Kindle. Perhaps I'll just skip buying it because you're making me go to your website to find a different link. Posted Image

LOL! Later, when you get to boss her around and make her grab that remote that is just out of reach or grab you a water out of the fridge... you'll know. :P I'll add links, sheesh. Though, actually, that link takes you to the story details here on GA, not my blog site The different purchase links are in the story details field.

• Site Administrator

I'm still so ecstatic about having an actual ebook out there that I have been almost compulsively checking. My ebook has fallen in the rankings, of course, but after three days I'm still ranked #20. Not too bad, though I'm not sure exactly how sales have to add up to get the rankings (per hour, daily, weekly, all time and what equation they use to even that all out), but since they update hourly my sales aren't dropping off completely I'd assume. But I blather on! :P

To anyone, and everyone, who purchased Pricolici ... THANKS!

Congratulations, Cia!!!!

This is great news!!!

This is one hell of an accomplishment, and the result of a great deal of hard work and perseverance. Posted Image Posted Image

Oh, and while I'm here, I just thought I'd remind everyone that we have an election coming up... no, not THAT one, the one in January, for the cliffhanger award, of which Cia is so richly deserving. Posted Image

• Site Administrator

Oh, and while I'm here, I just thought I'd remind everyone that we have an election coming up... no, not THAT one, the one in January, for the cliffhanger award, of which Cia is so richly deserving. Posted Image

Maligner! I never saw an action of such shame. Experience, manhood, honour, ne'er before, did violate so itself!

Posted Image The battle commences!