[DomLuka] DD's mystery box

Off of South Park really quickly. And back to the box, for a second then we can go back to it, I had a dream. It was a really good one, but it has nothing to do with what I'm about to write about. Also my evil ex has nothing to do with this either...even though I insist on bringing him up (Dunno why).

I was in my usual pissy-ass mood and I was re-reading DD (because my AP European History book is soooo boring!) and I have an idea of what could have happened.

It's really far-fetched, but when you guys tell me that I'll just blame it on the meds that I'm on.

Okay here it is. Maybe Rory's mom didn't write the letter. Maybe Alice wrote the letter. Why because Rory's mom didn't know who her real father was...or he was/is a really bad person/pig etc. Maybe Alice did it because she knew that Eddie and Rory's mom had been together (had sex) and she wanted Rory to have the father that he should have. Not the one that he might end up with ordinarily. Maybe the box has the truth inside...maybe it has a picture, maybe a car...maybe some shoes or a journal, who knows? I just like to speculate.

Like I said meds,

--Greg.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mr rknapp ;-),

Sounds interesting... sort of... well... :blink: As with all / most of Southpark I guess you have to see it to really enjoy (and get) the fun of it... my two cents.

If i may correct you here: The German word for shit is "Scheisse" (actually it is written with the funny 's' like this "Schei

Edited by rknapp
Hah, I didn't know the spelling of the word, so I spelled it the way I say it (semi-phonetically, if you will). I had a feeling it was wrong :P .

May I ask, is shithead "scheisser coff?"

hi rknapp,

only after I had posted my post, did it occur to me that you must have spelled it phonetically - one way or the other. your spelling came pretty close to the real thing though :2thumbs:

German lesson part 2 (for all of you not being interested in this, simply skip the next paragraph ):

"shithead" would be "Schei