Who’s You’re Favorite Celebrity

Wally J.

Nice.. its good to know who people like. Since I dont know who Alex Evan is. :thumbup:  Thanks for Sharing

The lad's eye-candy, yes. Don't think I like him, though. I posted him cause you said "whoever, booooiiiiI!!! D:<"... and because it took me a good thirty-sixty minutes to find the name of this guy, who almost dominates the first freaken page of a google search of a couple generic terms.

Uh, I mean, uuhhh... ADVENTURE!!! /me sword chop you.

Edited by Finn

intro.jpg

Noone chose Oprah? I channel her everytime I have to do a public speech. She's awesome. 

Jokes aside. Tom Merritt is awesome. Mostly remember him from CNET. But most recently I refound him doing a weekly show called Swords & Laser where he and his co-host talk about Sci-fi and fantasy books.

rw053106-320-0-20994-20060601_190014-320

S&L.jpg

He also wins my award for best beard. 

You can catch his show Sword and Laser on the youtube channel Geeksandsundry

Noone chose Oprah? I channel her everytime I have to do a public speech. She's awesome. 

Jokes aside. Tom Merritt is awesome. Mostly remember him from CNET. But most recently I refound him doing a weekly show called Swords & Laser where he and his co-host talk about Sci-fi and fantasy books.

He also wins my award for best beard. 

You can catch his show Sword and Laser on the youtube channel Geeksandsundry

You're Right how could anyone forget Operah :2thumbs:

At the moment, David Beckham. He's hot!

i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2012/01/17/David%20Beckhamx-inset-community.jpg

I Agree with you. David is hot but to much tatoos for me :joe: 

of the above or in general....

and for looks or from acting in general?

cuz I don't think I have a favorite Celebrity from in general

From above

I liked Leonardo DeCaprio at one point

and Orlando Bloom is HOT! :lol:

Xavier Dolan and Alex Evans are cute (btw I think Alex Evans has a Deviant Art page) but I don't know them really.

of the above or in general....

and for looks or from acting in general?

cuz I don't think I have a favorite Celebrity from in general

From above

I liked Leonardo DeCaprio at one point

and Orlando Bloom is HOT! :lol:

Xavier Dolan and Alex Evans are cute (btw I think Alex Evans has a Deviant Art page) but I don't know them really.

OMG, Orlando is def hot. I like him and his long hair.:D.

I've never been someone to jump on the celebrity band wagon but:

There was Mr DiCaprio in a little known film called Critters 3 - not really a favourite of mine, but he was some very yummy eye candy for when I was a teen

DiCaprioCritters3.gif

One of my favourites from the early 1980's (comedian Russ Abbot)

GL879939.jpg

I do like celebrity chef George Calombaris (some will recognise him from Australia MasterChef or if you are really really lucky from restaurant Maba Baba in South Yarra Melbourne):

george_calombaris.jpg

• Like 1

For my teenage wet dreams, it was Josh Hartnett, oh so yummy when he had his buzz cut:

josh-hartnett.jpg

Edited by W_L

I hate picking one favorite of anything, but if I had to pick, I guess I'd say Zachary Quinto? I'd see pretty much anything if he's in it for more than five minutes.

Zachary Quinto and heartthrob Jonathan Groff, famous from Spring Awakening musical is an item. :) They look so cute together with their two dogs. :)

m8ntw4.jpg