hello my fellow domaholics. i wonder if dom ever finds it weird that so many ppl dote on him about his writings? lol. oh well, his stories are so totally awesome i dont see how we can do anything but dote on him. and no, i dont know if i spelled "dote" correctly. lol.

okay, let's get chatty.

Edited by jon

What happens if you add two s's?

Dessert Droppings. Hehehe. ick.

jon, I'm sure dom doesn't find it that odd. If he does, he can just go and find his own cult and then we can follow and drink the flavor-ade. Yum. Or do we wear Nikes? Decisions decisions. I wonder what a gay cult would look like? (Yeah, I know straight domaholics exist).

And jon, if you want people to talk to you, don't tell them to. Post something interesting and provocative and we'll all reply. OR you could join the live chat. OR you could post your own blog and hope people reply. (hint hint).

//shadows

And jon, if you want people to talk to you, don't tell them to. Post something interesting and provocative and we'll all reply. OR you could join the live chat. OR you could post your own blog and hope people reply. (hint hint).

//shadows

hi shadow nice to meet you. the problem with all that is that i have such a hard time coming up with stuff everyone else finds intersting. it's conversational enough in my head, but i screw it up when it gets typed out. lol. and provocative...well, that sounds like a fun conversation :P

Hmm, Dom, i believe that dote means to give lavish affection or fondness. which is what your fans do. you should feel special! maybe shadow has an idea there...the cult of dom. almost looks like the cult of doom...oooooh so ominious and dark, haha. and this last cliffhanger was...so cruel. LOL. but it keeps us crazy for more i guess.

Edited by jon

i guess we should come up with an initiation. okay, if you want to join, u have to bite dom. :2thumbs: HAHAHAHAHAHA. just kidding, dom might not like that :)

Edited by jon
I'll join :2thumbs:

and who knows, Dom might like it :P "what's a little nibble on the buttoks among friends?"

HAHA...that is the funniest thing. That was the only part of madagascar i liked was that quote. :2thumbs:

O.o What? Why would it make you think of that?

Well, it makes ME think of either a dot, or dope. meh :/ Just what I think.

Dote. (Merriam Webster definition)

2 : to be lavish or excessive in one's attention, fondness, or affection -- used especially with on <doted on her only grandchild>

Make more sense? It just doesnt fit the context for me.

Wynter

true guys, it was a pretty dumb thing for me to say. i'll give you that. lol

I didnt mean to get picky on your wording. It's just a bad habit i have. Drives my friends nuts.

I think Idolize would probably be the word i would use because writing is something i enjoy but havent worked up the courage to give a serious go (You know fear of rejection).

Wynter