Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+56) The Belly of the Beast

• Site Administrator

Is it possible that CJ has fallen off a cliff and is in the hospital recovering ;)

Is it possible that CJ has fallen off a cliff and is in the hospital recovering ;)

:P

I've had internet connection trouble. :P

With the long wait doesn't it qualify as this....http://publishersearch.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/cliffhanger.jpg

:lmao: just a thought

I hope that's a photoshop! Pretty much has to be; he's wearing the wrong kind of shoes, the musculature wrong, and the hang angle is wrong for center of gravity. ACK!!!!

As we all know, I would never, ever venture near a cliff!!!

Okay, where is the chapter? It's through beta and is in Emoe's hands for editing (the final step). Bear in mind it's larger than 4 regular chapters. In fact, a novel is defined as being over 40,000 words, so this chapter is over half a novel if we use that metric. Such a large chapter takes more time in all ways. I am hopeful that we will have it soon. I WON"T wait for any posting day to post it; once I have it, I'll get it online. If my internet trouble is still ongoing, that will cause a few hour's delay because I'll need to drive into town with my laptop, but at worst I'll post it the same day as I get it. 

BTW, in case anyone has any doubts, this *IS* the final chapter. After it comes the epilogue (I'm working on that now, it's not large). What I plan on doing is having (after the final posts) a forum thread so we can list any loose ends that need addressing in the epilogue (basically, in case I forgot anything).

CJ :)

Wow, I spent the last week reading from chapter one. Another awesome story by an awesome author. If I have to wait to long for the end I might just burst.

Thanks

That was a h*ll of a reading project. Well done!

See this is what happens when you get too close to cliffs.attachicon.giffacebook_1760610568.jpg

It's weird, everyone keeps talking about cliffhangers. I don't think cliff hangers exist. To have a cliff hanger you have to be holding onto one somehow. Instead, CJames walks to the edge, looks out, backs up a few steps, then runs forward and jumps as far as he can. The real question is, can the goat fly? :o

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..