Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

People Will has slept with

If Darius has ever had any interest in having sex with another dude, he would have done it at 14 at some Hollywood party and he would have told Robbie.

So, anyway. JJ. If we go by what he's said, he's had sexual encounters (including jerking off and blowing) with John, Alex, Mary Ellen, and Buzz. He may or may not have hooked up with Susannah, but I honestly don't think he would have gone beyond making out with her- JJ probably knew that Mary Ellen was trying to set him up with her so he'd stop sniffing around Alex. So that gives him about four sexual partners- pretty low for CAP but in normal ranges for a 17-year old in the real world. LOL.

I'm hoping Carullo makes that five. LOL.

Mark has said the one thing about JJ is that sex doesn't really control him the way it does sometimes for the other characters. He's pretty controlled about it, interestingly enough. It's there and he can enjoy it if the opportunity is there, but other than Alex (and barely then), he doesn't really chase it. That does really make him very different from the other characters in this story.

• Like 1

So, anyway. JJ. If we go by what he's said, he's had sexual encounters (including jerking off and blowing) with John, Alex, Mary Ellen, and Buzz.

I can see why you ignore JJ's coach, but what about other skaters?

If I were JJ, I'd start dating effeminate theater guys from Broadway. I can't see Will ever being interested in those types.

Not to date sure, but to have sex? I ask, because Tim's post below reminded me that Will has slept with some skaters, like Shane, some of whom happened to be effeminate or at least be a "pretty boy."

I can see why you ignore JJ's coach, but what about other skaters?

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1

JJ said at one point that he had only made out with other skaters, like with Evan Lyscaek, but otherwise, Alex is the first person he went beyond 2nd base with. (I can't remember if he had actual oral sex with John after 9/11, or just a handjob.)

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Since Will has started having sex with other people besides Zach, I decided to restart the list. I've added to the full list up to the current Black Widow chapter. Let me know if I've missed anyone.

A person may appear in more than one category depending on what they've done. Within each combination the list is chronological. I've sorted it by oral, anal (intercourse) and other (e.g. frotting and hand jobs) and whether Will gave or received. If the name in oral is in parenthesis, it means there was oral play but not a full BJ.
Will gave ORAL to
Drew, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach, (Buzz Dalby), Dallas, Patrick Christian, (Colin)
Will received ORAL from
Drew, cousin John, Gathan, Gustave the kidnapper in Paris, Berto, (David), Jeff, (Mike skater), Shane, Cary the clerk in San Fran store, (Trevor), (Mason), Kai, (Malcolm), Alex, (Colin)

Will had intercourse with (giving):
Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach, Carullo, Toby, Alex, Colin
Will had intercourse with (receiving):
Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick from party, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach, Pedro, Devon, Toby, Buzz Dalby, Patrick Christian, Ramon, Colin

Other sex:
Bar twink (rubbing against him with Will coming in his pants)
Dallas (Frotting in the waterfall)
Dillon (Hand jobs and oral)
Collin (frotting, hand job)

If we exclude the 'other' category, Will has had sex with 47 people so far, and 32 of those were anal sex and 15 were 'only' oral sex. If we include the bar twink and Dillon, the next person Will has sex with, will be no 50. 

Edited by Timothy M.
updated after ch 85 of Black Widow (final chapter)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

And all before his 17th birthday!

I asked this e-friend once, who was kind of a manslut before finally settling down for good when he was 21, if he reached the tripe digits, and he had to think for a bit because he wasn't sure. The funny thing is that he actually wrote a fictionalized version of his youth, and he actually toned things down rather than having to make up sexual encounters to keep things interesting.

Let's be honest though- if you're a good-looking guy with a decent social skill game, over 6 feet tall, and not particularly attached to anyone, and you've got decent equipment, you're going to have plenty of opportunities for sex whether you're straight or gay. It's just the way things are.

Mark said at the beginning that Will is meant to represent the guy you knew in junior high who was fully grown at the age of 13 and could actually do something with the libido they had, because they were physically 17. JJ's been kind of the reverse, although his libido seems to have kicked into gear at 16.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 5
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm starting a new post for Gap Year, as I think there will be plenty to do. :P I'll make the names from Gap Year purple.
I'm going to assume Will and Kai didn't have new kinds of sex, ie that Will didn't fuck Kai.

Will gave ORAL to
Drew, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach, (Buzz Dalby), Dallas, Patrick Christian, (Colin), Chris, (Tom)
Will received ORAL from
Drew, cousin John, Gathan, Gustave the kidnapper in Paris, Berto, (David), Jeff, (Mike skater), Shane, Cary the clerk in San Fran store, (Trevor), (Mason), Kai, (Malcolm), Alex, (Colin)

Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach, Carullo, Toby, Alex, Colin, Conway, guy in shop
Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick from party, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach, Pedro, Devon, Toby, Buzz Dalby, Patrick Christian, Ramon, Colin, Conway

Other sex:
Colin (frotting, hand job)
Tom (hand job)

If we exclude the 'other' category, Will has had sex with 49 people so far, and 33 of those were anal sex and 16 were 'only' oral sex.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, impunity said:

Wait, how old is Will now? 17? 

Yeah, 17. Only three and a half years have passed in Cap World since Poor Man's Son. Not that I've ever complained to Mark about this. *walks away innocently*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 3:03 AM, Timothy M. said:

I'm starting a new post for Gap Year, as I think there will be plenty to do. :P I'll make the names from Gap Year purple.
I'm going to assume Will and Kai didn't have new kinds of sex, ie that Will didn't fuck Kai.

Will gave ORAL to
Drew, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach, (Buzz Dalby), Dallas, Patrick Christian, (Colin), Chris
Will received ORAL from

Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach, Carullo, Toby, Alex, Colin, Conway
Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick from party, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach, Pedro, Devon, Toby, Buzz Dalby, Patrick Christian, Ramon, Colin, Conway

Other sex:

If we exclude the 'other' category, Will has had sex with 49 people so far, and 33 of those were anal sex and 16 were 'only' oral sex.

Wow, you have some catching up to do!

• Wow 1
On 3/3/2021 at 7:39 PM, Mark Arbour said:

Wow, you have some catching up to do!

:blink: Uhmm, I do ? Have I missed Gap Year chapters ? Isn't Will still having fun with Conway ?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • 1 year later...

I guess it's time to update this list again, as Will has been rather active after returning from Australia. Names from Gap Year are purple.

Will gave ORAL to
Drew, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach, (Buzz Dalby), Dallas, Patrick Christian, (Colin), Chris, (Tom), Aldon (pilot), (Johnny the model), (Dustin), Arthur, Mike, Billie Joe, Dan the frat boy
Will received ORAL from
Drew, cousin John, Gathan, Gustave the kidnapper in Paris, Berto, (David), Jeff, (Mike skater), Shane, Cary the clerk in San Fran store, (Trevor), (Mason), Kai, (Malcolm), Alex, (Colin), Zac Posen, (Dustin), Mike, Billie Joe

Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach, Carullo, Toby, Alex, Colin, Conway, guy in shop, Dustin
Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick from party, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach, Pedro, Devon, Toby, Buzz Dalby, Patrick Christian, Ramon, Jorge, Colin, Conway, hotel guard, Giacomo, Chris, Peter Thiel, Arthur, Cam Squires, Dan the frat boy

Other sex:
Tom (hand job)
Johnny the model (hand job)

I've given up on keeping count of how many people Will has had sex with. :rolleyes:

Edited by Timothy M.
adding more people to the list
  • 5 months later...

Gap Year chapter 48

When Travis and I were kids and were going through puberty, we’d done the adolescent shit where we showed each other our dicks, jacked off with each other, jacked each other off, and even blown each other. 

Hmm, I don't seem to have Travis on the oral list. So where would he fit in? Is he before or after Gathan?

OK, the list is now updated with Travis, as mentioned in Gap Year chapter 48 and 52. Names from Gap Year are purple.

Will gave ORAL to
Drew, Travis, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach, (Buzz Dalby), Dallas, Patrick Christian, (Colin), Chris, (Tom), Aldon (pilot), (Johnny the model), (Dustin), Arthur, Mike, Billie Joe, Dan the frat boy, (Travis)
Will received ORAL from
Drew, cousin John, Travis, Gathan, Gustave the kidnapper in Paris, Berto, (David), Jeff, (Mike skater), Shane, Cary the clerk in San Fran store, (Trevor), (Mason), Kai, (Malcolm), Alex, (Colin), Zac Posen, (Dustin), Mike, Billie Joe

Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach, Carullo, Toby, Alex, Colin, Conway, guy in shop, Dustin, Travis, Kenji (Patrick's boyfriend)
Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick from party, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach, Pedro, Devon, Toby, Buzz Dalby, Patrick Christian, Ramon, Jorge, Colin, Conway, hotel guard, Giacomo, Chris, Peter Thiel, Arthur, Cam Squires, Dan the frat boy, Travis

Other sex:
Tom (hand job)

I've given up on keeping count of how many people Will has had sex with. :rolleyes:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • 11 months later...
On 5/22/2016 at 8:58 PM, methodwriter85 said:

If Darius has ever had any interest in having sex with another dude, he would have done it at 14 at some Hollywood party and he would have told Robbie.

We don't know if he ever did or did not. It just wasn't in the story. A person, as sexual as Darius is, it would not surprise me if somewhere between 12-14 he had sex with another boy or boys, experimenting with MM and oral.

On 9/5/2017 at 4:20 PM, methodwriter85 said:

Let's be honest though- if you're a good-looking guy with a decent social skill game, over 6 feet tall, and not particularly attached to anyone, and you've got decent equipment, you're going to have plenty of opportunities for sex whether you're straight or gay. It's just the way things are.

No, it is not, "just the way things are". Some people have standards and moral codes.

4 hours ago, PrivateTim said:

We don't know if he ever did or did not. It just wasn't in the story. A person, as sexual as Darius is, it would not surprise me if somewhere between 12-14 he had sex with another boy or boys, experimenting with MM and oral.

I mean, you do have a point there. We have never had Darius do a POV chapter, and there's a lot we don't know about him.

4 hours ago, PrivateTim said:

No, it is not, "just the way things are". Some people have standards and moral codes.

One thing I didn't expect was Mark was writing JJ as having a surprisingly good moral code to him, at least what we're seeing of JJ at the age of 18. I was not expecting that. I thought JJ would develop into a male version of Veda from Mildred Pierce given being massively spoiled and his general haughty detachment from people. Also, his biological mother had some very Veda like characteristics. But nope, JJ's actually got a moral compass to him. It doesn't make him any less of a bitch, but it's there. LOL

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

This list will now be continued with the newest story from Mark: The Freshmen

Will gave ORAL to
Drew, Travis, Gathan, John, (Gustave), Berto, (Tony), Ryan, (Tyler the cab driver), Jeff, Kristoffer, Shane, (Patrick), John Carullo, Alistair, Paolo, Kyle, Vic the Masseur, (Trevor & Hayden), Jake, Mason, Steve the realtor, Kai, Ethan’s friend Joe, Zach, (Buzz Dalby), Dallas, Patrick Christian, (Colin), Chris, (Tom), Aldon (pilot), (Johnny the model), (Dustin), Arthur, Mike, Billie Joe, Dan the frat boy, (Travis), Ian
Will received ORAL from
Drew, cousin John, Travis, Gathan, Gustave the kidnapper in Paris, Berto, (David), Jeff, (Mike skater), Shane, Cary the clerk in San Fran store, (Trevor), (Mason), Kai, (Malcolm), Alex, (Colin), Zac Posen, (Dustin), Mike, Billie Joe, Ian

Gustave, Berto, Raine, David the ice dancer, Jason the Tech guy, Jeff, Hayden, Mason, Malcolm, Marie, Zach, Carullo, Toby, Alex, Colin, Conway, guy in shop, Dustin, Travis, Kenji (Patrick's boyfriend), French gymnast Paul
Berto, Tony, Ryan, Tyler the cab driver, John, Jeff, Patrick from party, Gathan, Kyle, Trevor, Chicago night club guy, Carmine, Kai, Erik, John Carullo, Zach, Pedro, Devon, Toby, Buzz Dalby, Patrick Christian, Ramon, Jorge, Colin, Conway, hotel guard, Giacomo, Chris, Peter Thiel, Arthur, Cam Squires, Dan the frat boy, Travis

Other sex:
Tom (hand job)

Let me know if I have forgotten anyone.

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..