Geeky physics-based cover of Bohemian Rhapsody

A.J.

Curved Space (the Graviton) can be thought of as a field, but these infinities are real!

My readers got a little dose of this in my last chapter of Operation Hammerhead: sub-space manifolds, worm holes and dimension-less space.  :wizard:

Edited by jamessavik
  • Like 1

This is so awesome I don't even know what to do with myself right now! All I can say is, OMG, music and Queen and physics, a few of my favourite things, it's like Christmas!! (I know, I am incoherent, I am writing in run-on sentences, this is what happens when I witness this much awesome at once, sorry not sorry, bye.)

• Like 1

I thought it was very cleverly done.  Who knew geeks could have such a brilliant sense of humor? 

In my experience, geeks have some of the best sense of humour. Usually very intelligent, occasionally a little bit punny. Personally, I love science jokes. They make me deeply happy on the inside. :)

• Site Administrator

Wouldn't be surprised if this makes an appearance on Big Bang Theory. Maybe a guess appearance by Tim and have Sheldon belittling him because of his jealousy :P

I didn't understand a single thing of it, but who cares :D

"Unless you can renormalize your models, or baryons, fermions, and all other states of matter."

I laughed so hard at this. I clearly remember reading a line of this in some textbook I read back in college. If only physics was this fun to learn, we'd all be physicists. But it's NOT! It's not.

"Unless you can renormalize your models, or baryons, fermions, and all other states of matter."

I laughed so hard at this. I clearly remember reading a line of this in some textbook I read back in college. If only physics was this fun to learn, we'd all be physicists. But it's NOT! It's not.

I thought physics was lots of fun. It was the maths I got bored with... Sadly, physics without maths doesn't really work.