2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Webcomics from Across the Net! Leave Suggestions!

Former Member

Alright.  So after a very, well, I wouldn't call it lengthy, but after a pretty long nergasm of webcomics on my status, I decided to make a webcomic thread with the webcomics I currently read and would recommend!  Most are M/M, but there are a few F/F ones in there as well.

If you are a fellow webcomic nerd, don't be shy to leave your own fav's!  All genre's welcome!

The LIST:

The Gardener - M/M contemporary

Tripping Over You - M/M contemporary

The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal - M/M contemporary

Trance - M/M ALT fantasty

Devoto: Music in Hell - M/M contemporary fantasy

Greyscale - M/M ALT fantasy

The Young Protectors - M/M contemporary fantasy

Artifice - M/M sci-fi

Teahouse - M/M historical fantasy

Purpurea Noxa - M/M contemporary fantasy featuring vampires!

Starfighter - M/M sci-fi

Ianua - M/M historical fantasy

Toilet Genie - contemporary fantasy

Always Raining Here - M/M contemporary

SFEER Theory - historical/steampunk fantasy

Go Get a Roomie - F/F, M/M, M/F contemporary

Spacejinx - M/M sci-fi

Indigents - M/M apocalyptic/horror

Boned - M/M contemporary

Moon Over June - Strictly F/F mostly NSFW contemporary

Ephemeral - M/M contemporary fantasy

CyberSteel - M/M contemporary fantasy

Gran Grimoire - M/M historical fantasy

14 Nights - M/M contemporary

And the one I'm just starting to get into is called The End.  Haven't even started it yet, so I don't know if I can happily recommend it or not.  Be sure to leave your own lists!

my favourite ever webcomic was METANOIA (by Jesse Haijeck). he abandoned it somewhere in book three, which means there's loads to go and read, but doe someone like me who followed it from the beginning, it's very sad.

I no longer  read webcomics that aren't finished and buyable/downloadable because i hate it when they vanish. Like Shayla (all sorts of f/m/f/f/m/m/ pairings) with furries. guy stopped paying for his website, whole comic, gone.

I WAS A FAN OF JESSE HAJICEK but then I stopped reading his stuff. I didn't know he drew? Or did he collaborate with an artist

His fic the god eaters is fantastic, kinda purple prosey but excellent nonetheless.

I WAS A FAN OF JESSE HAJICEK but then I stopped reading his stuff. I didn't know he drew? Or did he collaborate with an artist

His fic the god eaters is fantastic, kinda purple prosey but excellent nonetheless.

He drew in the beginning, then Rah drew for him ,she was a better artist. Jesse was still way better than i ever was, so...

I have his book The God Eaters in physical paperback form. Used to be available on Lulu.com, dunno if it still is. one of my top five books of all time. i like my writing with curlicues and flying buttresses. it works for him.

He drew in the beginning, then Rah drew for him ,she was a better artist. Jesse was still way better than i ever was, so...

I have his book The God Eaters in physical paperback form. Used to be available on Lulu.com, dunno if it still is. one of my top five books of all time. i like my writing with curlicues and flying buttresses. it works for him.

it's true, he does make it work

Myiege covered all my favorites (Greyscale, The Less than Epic Adventures, The Young Protectors, Artifice, Starfighter), but I found one called Buying Time http://buyingtime.the-comic.org/comics/first/ that's really good. It calls itself a cyperpunk romance. It's really good.

oh, really liking this so far except that the animated panels take forever to load.

Some others that I regularly read (in addition to about half of Myiege's original list and Buying Time):

A Couple of Guys - MM contemporary, long-running, link is to the Facebook page (which has more content than the website)

Boy in Pink Earmuffs - bb contemporary adorable, updates sporadically

Capitol Hillbillies - MM contemporary, lots of pop culture references

Casey at the Bat - MM contemporary with a focus on recreational sports (especially baseball and hockey)

Gaysome - MM contemporary in both Spanish (original) and English (translated), was updating weekly but currently on hiatus

Hitched - MM contemporary, updates on Tuesdays

Kyle's Bed and Breakfast - MM contemporary, long-running, updates every other Tuesday

Niels - MMF contemporary, updates very sporadically, rather quirky in that installments just hint at a larger story that isn't told

O Human Star - MM sci-fi

Vacan7 - MM contemporary fantasy

Also a few titles that aren't principally queer, but do include queer content/characters:

Hijinks Ensue - contemporary with lots of pop culture and sci-fi references, updates often

Oglaf - medieval fantasy, includes all sexualities, frequently NSFW, updates on Sundays

Pictures of You - contemporary college-age ensemble, updates daily

Now off to check out the other half of Myiege's list...

(edited to correct the relationship tag for Niels, which updates so infrequently that I had forgotten...)

Edited by apjordan

• 1 month later...

I've been following 'The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal' on the web and have enjoyed it so much. The premise of a road-trip is not original but the reasons for each of the young men doing it are interesting and the dialogue is cleverly written. The author/artist easily conveys the everyday motions and quirks of two people getting to know one another in his drawings and progresses the story naturally with them. E.K. Weaver is a truly gifted artists.

I purchased volumes 1 and 2, and they arrived today along with two prints that I liked. As good as it looks online, I think that it looks even better in print. There is the nature of being able to hold it, the feel of the pages, the ability to see everything writ large without scrolling up and down and of course - not having to click through pages. Volume 3 is out in a few months and I will buy that as well, because the print version is just that good, even though I will continue to read online. My buying the different works has the added benefit in my mind of helping to support an artist who generously offers his work for free. Very much as some of the authors here on GA do.

• 1 year later...