six Nations rugby

paul.b

It's the start of the six nations Rugby today a real sport played without padding and helmets .

A hard start for England away to France and Wales Vs Italy today and tomorrow Scotland Vs Ireland

Here's wishing Wales a successful championship defence :)

I think what will make England's game even harder is that France need to overcome last year's embarrassment of taking home the wooden spoon.

Wales have to come to Twickenham and go to Dublin so that will be tough and as they said it's the French who win the championship after a lions tour I think its about the last 5 times . England with 2 away games to start

I wish I could watch it. There doesn't seem to be any reliable channels in my area that features rugby. :( I've seen only part of one game before and loved it. It's a shame it's not very accessible in the U.S. I could really get into it.

If anyone has any ideas on how to view games here in the U.S. I would be very grateful.

We did it! We did it! :P

I didn't watch the match, but I should have, apparently. Andy is right, there was that embarrassing wooden spoon to erase from everyone's memory.

Wales or France to win the championship England will be so disheartened It's there biggest game and they came within 2 minutes of winning my sister in law will be happy (she's French)

Second week of the six nations The pick of the games Ireland Vs Wales in Dublin . Followed by Scotland Vs England in Edinburgh and on Sunday France Vs Italy in Paris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Week 4 of the six nations rugby todays games

Ireland V's ltaly Brian O'Driscalls last game In Dublin for Ireland

Scotland V's France

And the big game Sunday

England V's Wales

Looking forward to next Saturday and 3 games in a row England need a realy big win in Italy and Ireland to beat France by one point so England will be champions :D

• Like 1

This will probably be of no interest to most GA members but I thought a pic of scrum-half Danny Care might be appropriate to celebrate his sneaky try on Sunday. Sadly the only pic I could find was this pose for Cosmo - all the others seem to have mysteriously disappeared...

article-1137968-03525B91000005DC-94_468x

And here's the French team fly-half, Jules Plisson. Unfortunately, as you can see, he's a little mud-smeared after a heavy work-out session with his teammates but again, sadly, this was the only pic I could find of him... :lol:

1264735-prend-la-pose-dans-le-calendrier

• Like 1

I don't Think Zombie really likes rubgy, he only likes watching half naked men covered in.... mud... and sweat.... and... erm.... not sure what my Point is anymore... mud... :P

• Like 2

I hope the Irish beat France it will be a fitting end to Brian O 'Driscalls brilliant career he deserves it I rember him playing for the British Lions in 2001 when I went to Australia to watch them at least England won the triple crown :D

I hope the Irish beat France it will be a fitting end to Brian O 'Driscalls brilliant career he deserves it I rember him playing for the British Lions in 2001 when I went to Australia to watch them at least England won the triple crown :D

Traitor!! :angry::lol: True Brian O'Driscoll is not just an outstanding player but an especially decent guy, but Ireland have only won in Paris once in 42 years :D Whatever, I'm looking forward to another cracking weekend of rugby  :)

• Like 1

Traitor!! :angry::lol: True Brian O'Driscoll is not just an outstanding player but an especially decent guy, but Ireland have only won in Paris once in 42 years :D Whatever, I'm looking forward to another cracking weekend of rugby  :)

Not really a Traitor I would love to see the Irish win by 1 piont and England to stuff Italy and win by 70 pionts

My sister in law might think Im a Traitor shes French and lives in the Rugby heartlands of France it should be a great day of rugby with three away wins :D

What a great last day to a fantastic six nations England had there chance but the Irish held on to beat France

In an exiting ending well done to Brian O'Driscall for going out on a wonderful ending to such a brilliant career at least England won the triple crown

• Like 1