[LittleBuddhaTW] Someday Out Of the Blue

Oh WoW .. great chapter.. im really nervous on where connor is gonna end up .. i hope the social worker lets him stay with ryan ,toby and maggie . I found it extremely cute that all of connors friends came up with some type of schedule to keep him company.. and poor connor and his ass wen toby stuck his finger in it =\ not good .. looking forward for the next chapter good work buddha and kitty :P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi, sorry if it's too late to reply to this but I've just recently began reading your story and I think Chapters 1 and 2 are great! :)

I like the characters a lot, especially Toby, and I also love your Someday Out of the Blue Banner. :read:

Hi, sorry if it's too late to reply to this but I've just recently began reading your story and I think Chapters 1 and 2 are great! :)

I like the characters a lot, especially Toby, and I also love your Someday Out of the Blue Banner. :read:

It's never too late to join the discussion, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far! :D

*Hugz*

Buddha

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I finished reading all nine chapters of this story and I'm going to carry on with the next ones. This is a really great story, I even had a dream with your character Ryan in it. :)

You mean you didn't read the first 23 chapters all in one sitting, taking no bathroom, nap, or lunch breaks?!?! :blink:

hehe ... just kidding ... :P

Glad you're still enjoying it! ;)

LB