[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

oh all of the supposition!!!

and I can't tell you who has got which tiny snippets correct and who is barking up a completely different tree in another wood. 

this is a strange and delicious joy!

I think I can speak for everyone that we are glad you are enjoying our game of crystal ball gazing...I, for one, am still basking in the afterglow so I am good...just no big mean curveballs please...and even if you do...Kier, Sparrow and I will always have The Sunrise.... :thankyou:

• Like 2

Thank you for this chapter. It's really showing a side of Kieran that needs to be shown. He's really not a bad guy ultimately, so I want is for him to earn Robyn. Robyn is making me proud by staying strong and giving Kieran the opportunity to court him lol. I love that!

Edited by Charmed88
  • Like 2

Thank you for this chapter. It's really showing a side of Kieran that needs to be shown. He's really not a bad guy ultimately, so I want is for him to earn Robyn. Robyn is making me proud by staying strong and giving Kieran the opportunity to court him lol. I love that!

Being made to wait has never been such fun, eh?

• Like 1

Damn ... do you think just maybe Sparrow likes bad boys (or at least this particular one) on bikes ... he's not stupid either, has he been researching Kier's racing on the internet ... it shouldn't be hard ... and ... why are Kitt and Sasha laughing? I got it wrong ... ???

I'm blaming this train wreck of thoughts on the headache meds and am going back to bed until Oli day ...

• Like 2

Damn ... do you think just maybe Sparrow likes bad boys (or at least this particular one) on bikes ...

Anyone would be fascinated with the idea of a bad boy like Kier going all mushy on him. I think you're on the right track (sorry, bad pun) and Robin is just a tiny bit fascinated by the danger of Kier - racing or not - and by the soft side only he and the kids have been shown.

hope you feel better soon. I need a Oli day too. :lol:

• Like 1

Damn ... do you think just maybe Sparrow likes bad boys (or at least this particular one) on bikes ... he's not stupid either, has he been researching Kier's racing on the internet ... it shouldn't be hard ... and ... why are Kitt and Sasha laughing? I got it wrong ... ???

I'm blaming this train wreck of thoughts on the headache meds and am going back to bed until Oli day ...

Anyone would be fascinated with the idea of a bad boy like Kier going all mushy on him. I think you're on the right track (sorry, bad pun) and Robin is just a tiny bit fascinated by the danger of Kier - racing or not - and by the soft side only he and the kids have been shown.

hope you feel better soon. I need a Oli day too. :lol:

Oli day is coming boys, worry not.

Even though it is almost completely irrelevant, I now wish to quote James Hunt, F1 driver from Kieran's favourite film du jour "Rush":

"I have a theory why women like racing drivers... It's not because they respect what we do, driving round and round in circles. Mostly they think that's pathetic and they're probably right. It's our closeness to death."

• Like 1

"I have a theory why women like racing drivers... It's not because they respect what we do, driving round and round in circles. Mostly they think that's pathetic and they're probably right. It's our closeness to death."

Ooooo. :unsure2: Don't know if that's harsher on race drivers or their fans.

• Like 1

Mmmm, the smell of mortality in the morning.  That stuff's so alien to me I don't like to accuse other people of liking it.  Which is just another way of being dismissive, I suppose. More on topic... I think if Robin wanted a bad boy he may have discovered he'd bitten off a bit more than he could chew around the time Kieran first went to the bathroom. But you know, Dughlas, I don't think that was it.

• Like 1

Mmmm, the smell of mortality in the morning.  That stuff's so alien to me I don't like to accuse other people of liking it.  Which is just another way of being dismissive, I suppose. More on topic... I think if Robin wanted a bad boy he may have discovered he'd bitten off a bit more than he could chew around the time Kieran first went to the bathroom. But you know, Dughlas, I don't think that was it.

I agree with you Irri... I think that dugh was delirious and all drugged up so we will forgive him this...normally he is quite sane lol

• Like 2

Awwww, poor Dughlas, I hope he's getting taken proper care of by his Thistle. 

If I were to meet a Robin in real life I suspect I'd think he was just incredibly stubborn. He'll neither take Kieran nor leave him until he's good and ready. 

I got an Xmas crafts magazine from the store on Saturday... soooo... What do we put up for oliday decorations this week? I can just picture Timmy cutting out shocking paper shapes & gluing them to a ribbon...

• Like 2

Awwww, poor Dughlas, I hope he's getting taken proper care of by his Thistle. 

If I were to meet a Robin in real life I suspect I'd think he was just incredibly stubborn. He'll neither take Kieran nor leave him until he's good and ready. 

I got an Xmas crafts magazine from the store on Saturday... soooo... What do we put up for oliday decorations this week? I can just picture Timmy cutting out shocking paper shapes & gluing them to a ribbon...

I am not sure I really see Robin as stubborn. His initial reaction to the uninvited assault by Kier upon their first meeting has set the tone for further interactions. I think he is possessed of a great amount of self respect and would only give Kier a chance once Kier started to show him respect and consideration...and let him view the real Kier. He may come across as stubborn but I see it more as a self defense tactic. He will not let himself be used and now that he trusts Kier, he is letting him in....just sayin...cheers...Gary

And yes...poor dughlas!

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2

sorry to disappoint, but I don't decorate for Christmas (or any other holiday). But I wouldn't mind a full size poster of Oli and Buddy, au naturel. :P

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

Something awful happened... I bought the stupid mag because it had EASY projects and my daughter took it to bed and woke up with plans for me to learn to crochet reindeer... I hate crochet. But if I can crochet reindeer I can likely crochet a wolf pack too.

• Like 1

Something awful happened... I bought the stupid mag because it had EASY projects and my daughter took it to bed and woke up with plans for me to learn to crochet reindeer... I hate crochet. But if I can crochet reindeer I can likely crochet a wolf pack too.

If you crocheted a Kurt and Tahryn you would definitely be in a good bargaining position for getting what you wanted...

• Like 2