[Sasha Distan] Redemption's A Bitch

well, well, Robin likes to see Kier race and supports him doing so ! This was a surprise, but I have the feeling Kier will never be as reckless as he was, since he now has a very good reason to live (apart from not making his cousin sad).

don't know why Kier thinks he's the last Tristan. With his wealth he can easily pay someone to produce offspring for Robin and himself. Twin girls would be nice, and three or four boys for Sasha to write about in 15 years time. :lol:

the only non-surprise in this chapter was BtB - but at least Kier shut her up quite effectively. :evil:  :D

• Like 3

don't know why Kier thinks he's the last Tristan. With his wealth he can easily pay someone to produce offspring for Robin and himself. Twin girls would be nice, and three or four boys for Sasha to write about in 15 years time. :lol:  

But does that sound like something Kieran would actually do?

• Like 1

I was going to say that I could see Robin talking Kieran into accepting a gestational donor... but SIX, and in time to be at least adolescent in 15 years, is a bit of a tall order.

Incidentally, K & R are really starting to get dysfunctional now. If you can't answer the door without that kind of scene... yowza.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

But does that sound like something Kieran would actually do?

I honestly think so. For the most part it is a powerful urge to procreate and while not for everybody...with the way Kier is with his dogs, I would think that urge would be there. It is often a natural progression of sharing your life with someone and if he has that commitment and stability with Robin, I could see it eventually happen, considering, as Tim said, the wealth that Kier has, which would allow the process to be easy. And for some reason, Robin strikes me as the perfect mom/dad.

• Like 4

Yup, me too...

Edit: 

Twin girls would be nice, and three or four boys for Sasha to write about in 15 years time.

OMG, something about "twin girls" has given me such a strong Brangelina image...

Edited by Irritable1

Oh yeah, I can definitely see them using a surrogate. We already know that Kier is great with kids and Robin seemed equally as comfortable with them. As for six ... well, maybe ... definitely at least two ... and a mix would be nice.

While I would be surpriesd if they were considering it at this point I agree with Gary that it seems a natural progression once they have settled into that nest we have Sparrow designing. This, probably because of our age and the importance to us of our own children, it's what we did so of course we want it for the guys too.

• Like 1

Y'all are getting broody. Everyone wants all my characters to have kids!

That's because we love them and the stories that revolve around them. Since you don't like sequels we're going to create them for you in the form of children.

LOL good luck on that one Dughlas.

I can see them wanting children, but my bet is that they would not just hire a stranger. I am seeing something more like finding a friend who becomes very close carrying the children for them, and using a mix of both men's sperm so that the children are "theirs" not "yours" or "mine". Determining actual paternity isn't really important unless some medical issue comes up later, and it can be determined then.

• Like 2

Determining actual paternity isn't really important unless some medical issue comes up later, and it can be determined then.

With Robin being white and Kieran having Inca ancestry, It'd be kinda easy to tell whose "swimmers" won.

I think you're right Kitt. I was thinking the same thing but wasn't very clear about that when I said surrogate.

It wouldn't matter if it was obvious who's swimmer got there first because it would still be a joint effort and therefore an"ours" not a "yours" or "mine". Adoptive parents commonly look beyond that sort of thing with their children.

• Like 1

With Robin being white and Kieran having Inca ancestry, It'd be kinda easy to tell whose "swimmers" won.

That would sort of depend a lot on the coloring and ancestry of the momma too. Might not be as obvious as you might think!

Ok--This topic has made me think- a dangerous thing sometimes- I will admit that I most always want sequels when I finish a Sasha story and I know that comes from a selfish part of me that doesn't want to let go...what?...I own my flaws :P But this time I could honestly see the makings of an ongoing dynasty with these characters. There is just so much here to build on. Kier has essentially been without a family his whole life yet has this unshakeable bond with Shastan and has learned so many hard lessons in his life to prepare him for building a real commitment with Robin. The wealth involved makes the possibilities virtually endless...ok, maybe this is me selfishly not wanting to let go again...damn, I am pathetic...never mind...

• Like 2

I like the kids idea XD I could see Kier and Sparrow being really good parents :D

I'm more worried about the racing thing, though :o somehow, I can't wrap my head around everything going smoothly from here. It just seems like Kier is gonna get in a race and crash, and Shas will find out when the hospital calls :( I'm sincerely hoping I'm wrong, but it seems like one slap isn't enough of a wake-up call to cure the world-class douchebag complex that Kier has kept up for most of his life.

Love the dogs, by the way XD especially Ino and Suk, 'cause those are the best names I've ever heard :D

• Like 1

Children si, especially real ones, wealthy dynasties no.

Edit: and I enjoyed the description of racing. Because it was silent. You don't win in the slightest Sasha and I don't want you telling people you do.

Edited by Irritable1

Children si, especially real ones, wealthy dynasties no.

Edit: and I enjoyed the description of racing. Because it was silent. You don't win in the slightest Sasha and I don't want you telling people you do.

LOL Irri....I didn't understand your post at first until I went back and read your chapter review...Is it ok to say that I love your spunkiness?

Yeah, I hate fake kids too :P as for wealthy dynasties...I meant dynasty as in having children for the sake of having children....the wealth just means they could afford the expensive process...but it is all for naught because Sasha does very few sequels...sigh...

• Like 2

LOL Irri....I didn't understand your post at first until I went back and read your chapter review...Is it ok to say that I love your spunkiness?

Oh, it's ok, thank you Gary, but did you see Impunity looking down on me for allegedly having been converted to motorcycle fandom? Grrrrr. Sasha's showing me up in front of the other lady readers! :angry: That'll put some spunk in... you know what, never mind... 

The dynasty thing. I don't know what it is, but somehow when a story gathers a score of characters and billions of dollars into the plot, it sort of starts losing its interest for me. I know it's not necessarily fair but I find people a lot more relateable when I know they have to work for a living. Maybe because I feel like I personally would not be that concerned about keeping a seat on the board of directors or a controlling interest in a private company, but I can empathize more easily with someone who's trying to pay for preschool? So although I'd be very interested in a second generation of Wall & Goat, I don't know about Kieran & Robin.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Oh, it's ok, thank you Gary, but did you see Impunity looking down on me for allegedly having been converted to motorcycle fandom? Grrrrr. Sasha's showing me up in front of the other lady readers! :angry: That'll put some spunk in... you know what, never mind... 

The dynasty thing. I don't know what it is, but somehow when a story gathers a score of characters and billions of dollars into the plot, it sort of starts losing its interest for me. I know it's not necessarily fair but I find people a lot more relateable when I know they have to work for a living. Maybe because I feel like I personally would not be that concerned about keeping a seat on the board of directors or a controlling interest in a private company, but I can empathize more easily with someone who's trying to pay for preschool? So although I'd be very interested in a second generation of Wall & Goat, I don't know about Kieran & Robin.

LOL again IRRI...we will just leave that first part alone :huh:  And as for the billions of dollars thing, I totally get that. I like to be able to relate to a story as well, especially ones that trigger memories for me. Real life tends to hold my interest as well...but I do like to escape to a different world once in a while and I will readily admit that a powerful and believable love story draws me in every time. I guess the key for me is how well the story is written and how believable the author makes it, no matter what the scenario. Cheers...G

• Like 2