Sign in to follow this  
AC Benus

Clueless Camping by Timothy M

On 2/16/2018 at 4:45 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

OMG Tim, I just found out about Denmark's singer for this year's Eurovision! He's a modern day Viking. :lol:

LOL, you're not the only one to think so. This is the new SATW comic. https://satwcomic.com/suspicious  :rofl: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

*Patiently awaiting an update to this epic Danish Story*

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 7/19/2018 at 8:04 PM, BHopper2 said:

*Patiently awaiting an update to this epic Danish Story*

Thanks, I really will do my best to get writing, but work is always hectic in August.

• Like 2

Sorry about not getting anything written on this story or my Patrick story. I'm changing the status of CC to 'on Temporary Hold'  :( 

On the other hand I have a nice long Christmas vacation this year....

Anyway, I just wanted to share this nice picture of the Danish goal keeper Kasper Schmeichel wearing a LGBT flag captain's arm band in Leicester's recent win. :great: isn't it ?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Carlos Hazday
      Working on a short story about a couple of college football jocks. Anyone interested in reading it?

• By chessdude
      Hi guys, I just wanted to create a discussion thread for my story A Knight To Remember.
      It's a love story focused on a high school senior named Ian Ferri, who goes after the boy of his dreams, but has a hell of a hard time figuring out how to even find him, since he'd only ever seen him in an Instagram post one of his friends commented on... Hopefully you guys find the story funny and engaging.
      I wanted to write a romance that FEELS like an adventure story, without all the crazy plots twists or wild storylines. Hopefully I'm accomplishing that.
      This story was largely inspired by the following works:
      Oh Radio Tell Me Everything You Know - Nifty Crosscurrents - GA How I Got Carter - GA All three of those stories influenced my writing, and I hope - and feel strongly - that those of you that really like those books, will like mine as well. Anyway, hopefully some of you guys have comments/questions/concerns or perhaps just want to vent about one of the characters. I'd be happy to hear it all.
    • By Wayne Gray
      I went to lunch with one of my staff today. He had returned from a trip to South Africa, and he gifted this on me with the words, "I saw this big, gay elephant, and thought of you!"
    • By flyboi
      Has anyone come across the story deviant magic?
    • By comicfan
      So, personally I've had to deal with some changes. I've had all sorts of issues and still dealing but fighting on. Two years ago I had two detached retinas and had surgery. Last year I ended up having a triple bypass. Add the end of a seven year relationship and things have been in a dark place.

Decided I needed to focus on things I could do.

First up is complete a story I left in limbo. Life changes was originally finished, but the computer I had died and then my life hit the wall. Anyway, I can't remember what I'd had originally so I just wrote a whole new ending. So the story is 8 chapters and an epilogue. 

Secondly, I'm finishing a story for the anthology. Seeon and company will be back for this story. With a topic like in the stars how could I ignore him.

Third, Cia has a piece up about writing a story under the theme "Coming Out". Going to try and tackle that as well.

Finally, working on a new story but won't even say anything til that sucker is complete. When it posts I want it all set with no delays 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..