1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

Yeah, it was me. Jacob 2, and the Twins 2 are by far my favs there!

Well, when you've read CotT and the spin off story Song and Dance, you can go back to her gallery and drool over Kendall, Michael, Chet and Arron. :P 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 4

@BHopper2 I cannot recommend Cards on the Table enough times. It is by far and away one of the best stories on GA. :heart:

As for The Cardmaker and the Caretaker, it'll make you smile, laugh, and cry. :yes: It is a beautiful love story that will have any reader spellbound. :hug:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey Tim, @BHopper2 made me realize that all the links related to your CC chapters are scattered throughout that topic. Do you want me to compile a list of all the links and which chapter they relate to? I want to make it easier for new readers to find them. :) 

Sorry Tim, I thought I posted this here, so I'm quoting it here. :hug: 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey Tim, @BHopper2 made me realize that all the links related to your CC chapters are scattered throughout that topic. Do you want me to compile a list of all the links and which chapter they relate to? I want to make it easier for new readers to find them. :) 

Hmm, that might be a good idea, Drew. If you have time, I'd be grateful. Then I can link to the comment in the next chapter.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Hmm, that might be a good idea, Drew. If you have time, I'd be grateful. Then I can link to the comment in the next chapter.

59 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'll be happy to do it. :) 

:2thumbs:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey Tim :hug:  I hope you enjoy this video:

It's almost 30 minutes long, but it is pretty enjoyable. :) Makes me all the more excited to one day visit the city.

Thank you, Drew, I'll watch it when I have better time. I hope you get the chance to visit Copenhagen one day. :hug: 

• Like 2

I just looked up and found out that Dansk, a brand of cookware, tableware, and home accessories is actually an American company and always has been. It started off selling Fjord flatware that was designed by a Dane, artist-designer Jens Quistgaard. The brand is now owned by Lenox (along with Gotham). I bought some Dansk pieces for my mother and used to have a very basic dinnerware set from them before I was evicted.

I had thought it was Danish-owned (at least at some point) or had some other connection to Denmark.

I guess the only thing I own that’s Danish is my Lego collection!  ;-)

7 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I had thought it was Danish-owned (at least at some point) or had some other connection to Denmark.

I guess the only thing I own that’s Danish is my Lego collection!  ;-)

Interesting - I've never heard of it. And the 'mistaken' brand name is another good reason for this SATW comic: https://satwcomic.com/wrong-identity  :rofl: 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Interesting - I've never heard of it. And the 'mistaken' brand name is another good reason for this SATW comic: https://satwcomic.com/wrong-identity  :rofl: 

Many of their products were designed by that same Dane, Jens Quistgaard.

At least SATW recognized that Canadians can sometimes be as clueless as those of us from the US. Just like our monolingual ‘cousins’ from the UK.

Scandinavia is a country in the game of Risk. I’m sure there are people who ‘learned’ all their geography from the Risk board with ‘countries’ like Quebec, Ural, Irkutsk, Yakutsk, and Siberia. Ukraine only wishes it were that big – that’s what Putin has nightmares over!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...