33 minutes ago, LitLover said:

I see you posted a new chapter. I promise to read it tomorrow.  My brain is too hazy today to follow anything more that a paragraph or two tonight, unfortunately. 

I can't wait to see what Patrick and Peter are up to and how Michael is doing. 

No hurry, LL. Take your time and don't forget to read the A.I. Anthology story first. Michael is doing fine, but surgery isn't until the next chapter.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Is that like the poster my older brother used to have hanging in his room, “Tomorrow never comes.”?  ;-)

Yeah, feels like that sometimes. But I promise tomorrow will come in the next chapter.

Spoiler

You'll note I don't promise when the next chapter will post. ;) 

• Like 2
On 15/05/2017 at 0:52 PM, Timothy M. said:

Yeah, feels like that sometimes. But I promise tomorrow will come in the next chapter.

Reveal hidden contents

You'll note I don't promise when the next chapter will post. ;) 

Authors are not only bloody, they're sneaky as well ... sneaky authors !

:P

• Like 3
On 5/15/2017 at 0:24 AM, Timothy M. said:

No hurry, LL. Take your time and don't forget to read the A.I. Anthology story first. Michael is doing fine, but surgery isn't until the next chapter.

I'm in the same boat... I'll get there, buddy... still have only read one anthology story... :( 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

Luckily, it seems most readers have liked it so far. A huge relief, since I felt expectations for Angel and Imp were high.

I had no doubts it would be great :) 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I'm in the same boat... I'll get there, buddy... still have only read one anthology story... :( 

Mine looks long but zips past. Deep and meaningful it isn't.   ;) Oh, and no spiders this time.   :)

• Like 5
Just now, northie said:

Mine looks long but zips past. Deep and meaningful it isn't.   ;) Oh, and no spiders this time.   :)

Oh... forgot about the spider one <shudder> I intend to get to all the entries :unsure:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I was about to start reading your latest Angel and Imp story, when I read your note telling me to read @aditus Cupid Central first. So, yay!!! Two stories to read! :D 

You're going to love Cupid Central. I can't believe you haven't read it already.

Oh- and you don't need to mention me in my own topic, as I get notifications when people post here.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

You're going to love Cupid Central.

Read it, loved it! :D 

Now I'm off to read your new Angel and Imp story. :hug: BTW, I want to read your other story:

Do I need to be familar with the Valdemar series before I read it? :) (Surprisingly, I haven't read any of Lackey's Valdemar books, lol.)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

BTW, I want to read your other story:

Do I need to be familar with the Valdemar series before I read it? :) (Surprisingly, I haven't read any of Lackey's Valdemar books, lol.)

No, it's not necessary to know the Valdemar books. @Puppilull was my beta / editor, and she made me clarify those points which she was unsure about as a non-Valdemar reader.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

So looking forward to the next installment of this story. Russ and Evan are too friggin cute together!

Aww, thanks, buddy. :hug:  I really need to get back to the twins, but I want to get Michael out of hospital first, or pitchforks and torches may appear. :lol: 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Aww, thanks, buddy. :hug:  I really need to get back to the twins, but I want to get Michael out of hospital first, or pitchforks and torches may appear. :lol: 

It is not a case of "may" but more like "when" they'll appear ...

:evil:

Edited by hohochan657
Add emoticon
  • Like 4
23 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

15 minutes ago, hohochan657 said:

It is not a case of "may" but more like "when" they'll appear ...

:evil:

I've not read Cards yet. I know it's tied a little into the A.I. series, but is it tied to This one as well?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I never got around to reading the Secret Admirer stories, but I'm glad I started with yours. :)

Drew, I cannot believe you never read the Valentine Contest stories. :o  You missed out on so much. Go read thee blog review about the Secret Admirer stories 

to find out which ones the review team loved. And you should at least read my story dedicated to @ColumbusGuy

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I've not read Cards yet. I know it's tied a little into the A.I. series, but is it tied to This one as well?

Please don't call it Cards, or we'll confuse it with Gary's Cards on the Table. I usually call it Cardmaker or Patrick's Personal Card (PPC). And no, it has nothing to do with Clueless Camping apart from some of the characters also being Danish. But I'm sure you'll love it - and as you say it does tie into my Angel and Imp Trilogy.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
Just now, Timothy M. said:

Please don't call it Cards, or we'll confuse it with Gary's Cards on the Table. I usually call it Cardmaker or Patrick's Personal Card (PPC). And no, it has nothing to do with Clueless Camping apart from some of the characters also being Danish. But I'm sure you'll love it - and it does tie into my Angel and Imp Trilogy.

Have not read Cards on the Table either, so thanks for pointing that out. :hug:I will look in on both.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Have not read Cards on the Table either, so thanks for pointing that out. :hug:I will look in on both.

That should keep you in reading matter for a couple of weeks, and the you can join the groups of hungry birds cheeping at @Headstall and me. :lol: 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

For the record, *coughs* after reading this story, and all of the SatW to date, I'm firmly in the #TeamJacob camp. :gikkle::*)

:heart:  that makes me very happy. Did you see the pics in @pzetts3 's gallery? I directed someone there, but was it you? Jeez, I'm getting old and forgetful. :facepalm: 

• Like 2