MetaWolf Series: Collection of all the Open Questions Raised and Requi

You evil man! Why oh why have I come to like you?

How do the DC people fit in?

The samples from Colt and his relative are contaminated. That ties into the reference about the his genetic makeup made in the chapter, correct?

Is the relative also a relative of Prime?

Is the contamination the fact that he was Were gene markers and will become the White Tiger?

The pups are growing in size but are their human forms also becoming impossibly tall? Could the NBA start looking to draft the Meta Pack?

When will we find out who the Lord is?

How will MaryAnn react when she finds out Colt is the top and the pups are all his subs?

Is Seb the brother she has already requested information on?

Will Seb have to attend school close to the Meta Pack in order to be safe?

You evil man! Why oh why have I come to like you?

How do the DC people fit in?

The samples from Colt and his relative are contaminated. That ties into the reference about the his genetic makeup made in the chapter, correct?

Is the relative also a relative of Prime?

Is the contamination the fact that he was Were gene markers and will become the White Tiger?

The pups are growing in size but are their human forms also becoming impossibly tall? Could the NBA start looking to draft the Meta Pack?

When will we find out who the Lord is?

How will MaryAnn react when she finds out Colt is the top and the pups are all his subs?

Is Seb the brother she has already requested information on?

Will Seb have to attend school close to the Meta Pack in order to be safe?

Oh Carlos,

As long as you threaten hairy tops to chase me for not complying with your wishes, I'll put my declaration of friendship "on hold." ;-)

Good thing is most questions have already been answered in the upcoming books ...  0:)

DC: That will be explained in book 4. Washington DC is not only the capital of the U.S. ;-)

Relative: No.

Gene market contaminated: No. Will resolved by the end of this book. And how did a White Tiger make it into here???

NBA: They are getting stronger. I guess that has something to do with the prophecy and book 4 (MetaBattles), or something thereafter, I am not completely sure. Well, I am, but can't tell.  :devil:

Lord: Hints will be hidden in most of the upcoming books. You'll meet him in book 6. And he isn't nice.

MaryAnn: I was tempted to write about it in the climax scene of book 3, but dropped it. Maybe I should write about it in book 7 when we have the final "duel" between her and Colt ...

Seb: Won't tell (and you'll read about in book 7). And as said he'll study at the East Coast getting himself into women trouble ;-)

JAR

John, just sent you a PM

The pups mention the White Tiger as part of the prophecy.

First I hear of Seb going to the East Coast and getting into woman trouble. Maybe you can send him to Georgetown University in DC? That's my Alma Mater LOL

Guess insomnia has a good side since it helps with the time difference between you and me. You're six hour ahead, correct?

C

Carlos,

Insomnia. How unfortunate. Currently I think we have a 12 h time difference as I am not based in Europe. With your upcoming time change it'll be 13 h.

1) WHITE WOLF, we are talking wolves. WOLF!!! (The other day I read a terrible story about were whales ... really???)

2) I won't name the university; it's much more north though. Lots of snow and mountains ...

3) Women trouble: I referred to it in my response to your message on Oct. 25: "But Seb is straight. So you can't have him. Now, a blond engineer from Florida with a very curvy figure ... that's a different story (oops, haven't written about that yet. Sorry)."

JAR

LOL..... oooops, I just realized I wrote Tiger and not Wolf...... sleep deprivation :rofl:

OK, makes sense.... but DC has snow and mountains nearby in Virginia and Pennsylvania. One of the Ivys in New England would probably work better with more open ground.

LMFAO, we keep cross-inseminating our stories!

Yes ! My guess was way better than yours, Carlos. :D  :unsure: Only, now I cannot tell, for fear JAR will sic Prime and the pack on me. :o

Wait, on second thought... :P

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

So I have questions about this thing of vampires feeding on virgins.

1. Do they only feed on virgins or is that like a sirloin stake and the rest of us would be hamburger?

2. Do male vampires feed on female virgins and female vampires on male virgins?

3. Combining the two questions above, all possible permutations. Who feeds on whom?

So I have questions about this thing of vampires feeding on virgins.

1. Do they only feed on virgins or is that like a sirloin stake and the rest of us would be hamburger?

2. Do male vampires feed on female virgins and female vampires on male virgins?

3. Combining the two questions above, all possible permutations. Who feeds on whom?

Carlos,

There will be some more episodes on vampire feeding (book 5 is VERY dark and shows a dystopian world ruled by vampires with only few wolf shifters left):

1. Vampires feed ca 3 - 4 times a year; and only on virgins. This obviously limits the number of vampires. Thank Heaven!

2. Vampires feed on the gender they prefer sexually. (Guess how difficult it is to be a gay vampire: where do you find male virgins????)

3. So in combination: most female vampires and nearly all male vampires feed on female virgins as that is the common "vampire theme." Few gay vampires (and even fewer straight female vampires) feed on male virgins.

JAR

So what does that say about sexual preferences of MaryAnn? And are there bi vampires??? ;-)

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

They can find male virgins in Utah....... but they have to be under 20, they all get married at that age! :P

Well, we will have some nice back ground story on SLC in the next chapter - as Brian is from there. But it is a great thought ... I might use it for one of my side story arcs ;-). How come you suddenly had those "logistic" questions? ;-)

JAR

Jotted down some ideas last night and began a rough outline........

Will not be stealing from you at all!

Oh well maybe one thing.  The main character will be smooth and not hairy believe it or not :P

I am even more excited now ... when can we see something? (eager beaver here)

JAR

Need a few days. I keep tightening up the framework and have been doing some light reading/researching. [That's what prompted my questions about vampires and virgins]

I have a rough background, which will certainly change as I start working; now trying to work on actual action/events for the first part.
Looking at a one shot but I have a concept that could turn it into a 3-5 chapter story.

C