I dont understand why people think Aaron ought to turn himself in. Obviously, he got away with something bad(supposedly) and Luke took the blame, but he's already paying a price for his crimes. It's Luke who's not having to pay for his crimes. He broke into homes, he stole two cars, one that he drives to this day. If anything, Aarons the one who's had to pay and luke's the one who got away with everything.

ok just need a little clarification here Dom Frontline Defense Team General Nicky.

Luke stole the jeep he drives? I missed reading that!! what chapter was that mentioned?

Just wondering if i was speed-readin or distracted or drunk or yeah... 0:)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Aaron isn't much more likely... cm'on, you know that Luke won't do that in a million years. Noone would let him even if he wanted to.

Well I would let him. :lmao: Under torture I would admit that I have a sneaking,secret, gulity, shameful etc liking for Aaron. :wub: After all he is the Master manque of this little drama. If Vampire Jarred is having any kind of spin off effect in Dom's writings it manifests itself in Aaron.

What else though can be done with Aaron? He has to be redeemed. And what about Luke? The Dave thang was a non-starter always and in a re-edit of this great story would vanish IMHO.

So dear Juggler I repeat my forecast of a Luke & Aaron reconciliation and let it stand as a challenge. :2hands:

We shall see who is correct. :P

Of course having written that I have to admit to a paranoid fear and suspicion that Dom reads these discussions and changes the plot to prove us all wrong. :(

Gearoid

Of course having written that I have to admit to a paranoid fear and suspicion that Dom reads these discussions and changes the plot to prove us all wrong. :(

I think I

Well I would let him. :lmao: Under torture I would admit that I have a sneaking,secret, gulity, shameful etc liking for Aaron. :wub: After all he is the Master manque of this little drama.

If it isn't a bad case of Reform-the-Bad-Boy Syndrom ? You know you shouldn't and still you do. Same old, same old. ^^

If it isn't a bad case of Reform-the-Bad-Boy Syndrom ? You know you shouldn't and still you do. Same old, same old. ^^

Not really; it's much worse than that. It's more like wanting the bad boy to be really really BAAD. [TMI 0:) I suppose!

Gearoid

Guest Hairy

First of all, why is this story so addictive? It has to be more than the desire to see what happens next!

I too want to see the 'Daddy issue' resolved. I know that if I discovered a handsome and gay father when I was sixteen I would have been all over him! At the very least, Rory could give him a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the lips since they are gay don't care about impressions - at home at least.

Kevin: "Secondly as someone (I believe Kitty or Ann) pointed out many

chapters ago, if TLW and TOU are like movies; DD is like a soap opera."

This would be kewl. Something like 'The House of Queers' where most of the main characters are gay. :D

First of all, why is this story so addictive?

It's sooo addictive cause it's written by Domluka :boy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to pinpoint it myself, but I think there are subliminal messages in the chapters that feed the addiction.

Welcome Hairy to Domaholics!!! :2thumbs:

First of all, why is this story so addictive? It has to be more than the desire to see what happens next!

Domluka is, to a bookworm; as crack,smack or glass is, to an addict. :devil::devil::devil:

You, and all of us, need our fix, and Dom is the only one who can provide it. I personally think he thrives on our withdrawl and it gives him pleasure to feast on our pain. Or maybe that's just my fantasy 0:)

anyway, you are hopelessy hooked. Welcome.

WE NEED DD 36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is the largest forum thingy i have seen under doms stories we need the new chapter.

*sits and corner and bits toenails, because he has no finger nails left to bit*

I NEED 36!!! yeah... the new with trust was awesome... but nothing gives me a fix like DD...

HELP ME DOM!!!!!

*goes off to check for an update or blog entry*

later ~ nick :read:

Damn No Update :thumbdown::sheep:

later ~ nick :read:

Unless he goes into a persistant vegetative state, then it's iffy... :devil:

But then all they need to do is send a video to Senator Frist for a diagnosis, and Eddie will be pronounced all well.