• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's up and I am the first LOL. He he. truth I have not read it yet because I know if I stop to LB or someone will pip me to the post. :lmao:

Gearoid

Well I have read it. What a roller coaster. Gawd I have been sobbing for the last five minutes. I'm too old to cry like this.

I don't know what to say about Dom Luka. I just think he is very brave when it comes to his art.

Having said that I think he is heartless to have me sniffling and wiping my nose and trying to stop the tears pouring down.

Like I have to go out of this office and meet people.

Garoid

Well, I guess 35 is not the last chapter. :2thumbs:

Oh my. That was really good. I'm a little speachless and shaken right now. I'll probably pull all my hair out before 36 comes out.

OMG. Dom, that was an amazing chapter. It was a roller coaster of emotions, I felt so bad for seth. and luke, and everyone. And when Grandma Alice gave her speech on the plane to Rory, I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! But the ending. to take us from low to high to OMG NO!

You are the master Dom.

Now, this is how it's done folks! So amazingly awesome, I swear I never saw that coming! Great work Dom! Thanks for sharing... :wub:

That was an awesome chapter, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Thank you Dom!

i think my refresh button broke a long time ago :P

man, did Dom just put like every possible emotion we could feel into this chapter? that was a blast to say the least, and now im very frustrated over the cliffhanger. for some stupid reason im still gonna be trying to refresh with the stupid hope that maybe another chapter will appear :P

Dom....I NEED MORE!

This chapter was so worth the wait! i never would have expected this outcome. I love it...now if i can only get myself to stop checking for updates 30 times a day...

Dom. You rock!

-kDiL

P.S. DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK DOM SHOULD GET PUBLISHED??? OR A BOOK DEAL? YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT!

Edited by kDiL

OMG!!!! WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER!!! Until that last line!!!!

Remember when Dom talked about killing off a character??? What if it's Eddie??????

How tragic that would be if Rory decided to stay only for Eddie to die in a car crash!

It can't happen!!! Can it? Can Rory loose both parents??? The HUMANITY!!!!

My goodness, I was winding down that chapter thinking I knew what was happening, thinking this was the end, but this is too much!!!!! GAAAAAAA!!!

Thanks Dom! You rock!

Vic

Edited by naper_vic
That's it! No more chapters of any of my stories until Dom posts chapter 36...

Hmmm...

Damn, didn't work.

that's not fair, either! i'm waiting on your stuff, too! EVILEVILEVILEVILEVILEVIL!!! i think i'm going to go cry now.

I think we should form a Mob and break into Luka compund demanding a new chapter. How dare he post this without warning? What are we to do until we get a new chapter? I know lets get that editor of his he probably has the next chapter. Who's with me? We could form the GA inquisition and call Luka a heretic until he gives us a new chapter.

:sheep:

Seriously though this was a great chapter and he says that this is his writers block story. How modest mister Luka, how modest. I hope you never end this story.

GREEN

OMG....I waited and got the shakes waiting..lol.... and then this....Hmmmm WOW just seems so ordinary...Great Highs and then THUD...

Now I am starting all over again waiting for 36 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What a rollercoaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

I think I switched from thinking "Rory's going" to "Rory's staying" a dozen times!

And Grandma Alice utterly shocked me with her speech on the plane!

I also think a heck of a lot more of Seth now than I did. However, I'd still like to see Luke end up with somebody (anybody nice!).

I was dreading the end of the chapter right from word one, because of all the "ending at chapter 35" speculation. (I think we can now fairly safely say that it isn't? :2thumbs: )

The actual ending was one doozy of a cliffhanger, and totally unexpected! Poor Eddy!

Thanks, Dom for an especially great chapter, a real rollercoaster ride!!

I dunno. I loved the chapter up to the last line. GA's speech in the plane was logical, though tardy. The entire chapter flowed beautifully until that last line, which echoes so many silly plot inventions by authors who can't think of anything else to keep a story going. Clearly Mr. Luka doesn't have this problem, so what's he up to?

Guest timtheslut
I think we should form a Mob and break into Luka compund demanding a new chapter. How dare he post this without warning? What are we to do until we get a new chapter? I know lets get that editor of his he probably has the next chapter. Who's with me? We could form the GA inquisition and call Luka a heretic until he gives us a new chapter.

not gonna happen. the dom defense team is armed with so many firearms, as MR.T would say, "I pity the fool" who even thinks about trying it.

cliffhangers r a necessary evil, and as such will be protected with the author at all costs.

:mace: :axeman: :sword: :ranger: :battleaxe: :businesssmiley: :chris: :evil: :mace: :fire: :battleaxe: :axeman: :sword: :mace: :wizard: :ranger: :2hands:

this is just the frontline defense. the gunpowder comes if these guys fail.

anyone thinking of any such behavior as green, or anyone thinking of joining forces with green, you are hereby given your one and only warning. mess with the perfection we call DomLuka, and you open up a can of whoop ass you have no hope of ever closing again.

ok now i think luke is my favorite supporting character in any story i've ever read now. he is just..i dont even know what word to use here. first he puts alice in her place about chey at breakfast, then he promise to be in rory's face about getting him to stay... i guess to use a term i never thought i'd ever find appropriate in any situation, he's all that and a bag of chips.

the voices in my head have had a bet going about whether or not rory would even get on the plane when the time came. alot of us lost that one, because technically he did get on the plane. so now i owe myself a lot af money, but since rory did decide to stay, it's not as bad as it could have been!!

excellent chapter dom, excellent cliffhanger dom, u r the best :worship:

TTS, Dom's frontline defense coordinator

I dunno. I loved the chapter up to the last line. GA's speech in the plane was logical, though tardy. The entire chapter flowed beautifully until that last line, which echoes so many silly plot inventions by authors who can't think of anything else to keep a story going. Clearly Mr. Luka doesn't have this problem, so what's he up to?

Adding a person aspect of his life no doubt. :blink:

Different thought, if Eddie died, does that mean Rory has to go back to GA?

WOW!

That was definitely a plot twist that I wasn't expecting ... I was just numb after I read that last line.

The whole chapter was fantastic, and the whole time I was expecting things to be winding down to the end where Rory would finally decide he would stay, and it would have been a good ending. I had been thinking that DD was sort of losing steam, and as I was reading Ch 35, I was happy that it was going to end on such a good note, one last final oomph ... and then it didn't ... it's still going ... and I have no idea where it's heading now ... **sigh**

Dom got ALL of us with that one ... I don't think anyone of us ever considered the possibility of that happening.

Anyway, EXCELLENT chapter, Dom ... :worship: