• Site Moderator

Damn, what a roller coaster ride this chapter is. One moment Laughing, the next close to tears.

Granted, the lose of both parents for some one of Rorys age can happen, I don't think Dom would do that to Rory, or us. Eddie is probably in serious condition from an car accident. He was probably so distraught, that he probably shouldn't have been driving and either ran off the road, or hit someone else.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Namely that there were still some loose ends.

Totally agree with that statement. **Nod, nod.**

I do wonder about Aaron Keslin. I wonder why he's the way he is. And, despite all that he's done, I still love him. I don't know; maybe because he's such a controversial character... And Luke! Oh, dear Luke. Maybe we'll finally find out what happened with his family. And Seth is so sweet, I'm all for him and Rory. As for Luke, I agree with many of the other faithful readers; I hope he ends up with someone sweet, loving, and totally deserving of him.

...I swear, I was waiting for the ending to be something along the lines of a corny drama. With Rory running back into Eddie's arms, and both of them hugging at the airport. With Rory saying something incredibly mooshy... Like... "[insert thankful, loving line here], Dad." And Eddie getting all tearful. **Sniff.**

Edited by Anzu
But the ending. to take us from low to high to OMG NO!

I don't know about you, but I was pretty pissed about that last transition... Just when things were looking perfect. I guess that how plot lines work, though...

So here goes nothing. I predict Eddie will turn out to be ok eventually. Aaron will return in some ways sadder and wiser and Rory and he will re-ignite their relationship. I am talking three maybe four chapters here. In the meantime, y'all keep the faith now. We will get our happy ending.

Gearoid

Wait, you're thinking that Rory and Aaron will hit it off again? When he has Seth? And with Luke there? Um, you have to be crazy. If he does show up again, I'm hoping he will be a bit sadder, and a bit wiser, but in all likelihood, he'll probably just be acting like he is. Again. He's very good at that.

I'm with you. But I'm trying to cling to my faith in Dom. TOU had a wonderful ending and then another chapter with another wonderful ending. I'm hoping he's doing that again. The guy who wrote the Gospel of John did that pretty well, too.

Oh, I trust Dom's plotting, completely. I don't at all doubt that the real ending will be really fine.

Guest timtheslut
What no takers? :angry: No one wants to join the church of Luka. We could start a cult maybe? :blink: Look I swear we wont kill ourselves when a comet passes by.

GREEN

your numbers just dont add up.

the Dom frontline defense team stands firm.

our defenses cannot be broken.

resistance is futile.

you will be assimilated.

As a member of the french delegation, me Xandra Picard, should interfere. But I'll take the Prime Directive and go read some story while you fight. >_>

Wait, you're thinking that Rory and Aaron will hit it off again? When he has Seth? And with Luke there? Um, you have to be crazy. If he does show up again, I'm hoping he will be a bit sadder, and a bit wiser, but in all likelihood, he'll probably just be acting like he is. Again. He's very good at that.

Or he'll admit his faults and take responsability for knockin... having Luke blamed and they'll happily ever after.

Sounds more like a nightmare though. But at this point, who do we at hand for Luke ? O_o

Geez, I don't want that. I want a new character, pretty please.

Edited by Xandra Kitee

I'm sitting here reading these posts, and I can't believe what I'm reading. I think that Dom should be highly offended right now. If anyone had even an ounce of doubt in what Dom is up to, just go back and re read the last 34 chapters. This is Dom Luka we're talking about. DOM FREAKING LUKA He's not some bum who posts on Nifty, or some other scumbag author who writes a 10kb story with a wack plot line and a cheesey sex scene. Please, people. Have some respect for the :king: of all net authors

Nice Chapter, Dom

Guest timtheslut
I'm sitting here reading these posts, and I can't believe what I'm reading. I think that Dom should be highly offended right now. If anyone had even an ounce of doubt in what Dom is up to, just go back and re read the last 34 chapters. This is Dom Luka we're talking about. DOM FREAKING LUKA He's not some bum who posts on Nifty, or some other scumbag author who writes a 10kb story with a wack plot line and a cheesey sex scene. Please, people. Have some respect for the :king: of all net authors

Nice Chapter, Dom

not only is this man's word gospel, he is one of my top generals in the Frontline Dom Defense Team.

You cannot mess with perfection, and to question perfection in progress is to drive a $30K chevy silverado on a frozen lake with only 1/2" of ice on it.

in other words, "Danger ,Will Robinson!"

Ahhhh... *sniffle, sniffle* a great ending... WHAT!!!

OK, Dom... a fantastic chapter in what I think is your best story so far (yep, I'm still holding out on starting WT...). You are definitely the master when in one chapter you convince me that Seth is probably the best boyfriend for Rory (but I still want to see him with Luke... oh, well some habits are tough to quit...) and I actually began to think that Alice didn't need to be fitted with straight-jacket and muzzle... Rory's Gramma does think about him and love him...

I got a major shiver down my spine when I was reading the postings about Dom killing off a character and I thought about his mentioning that people might be upset about the ending... he better not kill off Luke who is probably upset and rushing to see Eddie at the hospital...

Maybe we should get Dom to ask work for some compassionate leave since he blind-sided us all with the mother of all cliff hangers! :P The compassion would be for those of us pulling our hair out waiting for Ch.36!

Steve

I knock over LR**E garbage cans and stuff too :)

Vic, Nicky's back to his old tricks... how about asking for extra security patrols and maybe a little video survellance... :ph34r:

Edited by Rabble_Rouser
after keeping carefully neutral on the situation of choosing sides in the great LRSGAITE debate, i have taken sides.

SRITE all the way baby!!!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

can there possibly be any doubt anymore?

In a Dom Luka story? The unexpected ALWAYS seems to happen! :lmao:

About the only thing I'm willing to predict won't happen is LGAITE

(sorry, Nick).

Man, what a great chapter. I laughed, I cried, I said..holy freakin hell a few times. And Rory...good ole Rory. He really put dear Seth through the paces when he got off the plane. Go him.

And go Seth on his baring his soul to Rory. Pretty much a no pressure, but frankly it sucks. Nothing like good old emotions to get people from being too polite to being honest.

What a great way to end the chapter too. A nice subtle curvature towards a new topic, now since the issue of stay or go is over. The issue of Eddie. Here's hoping that Rory says..dear dad, I need you too.

All around great read. Dom, your writing rocks my socks. :2thumbs:

Probably. Now Eddie is going to die, Jase and Luke will blame him, and Rory will be shattered and go home to GA who's new hubby will be a total homophobe.

I know what Dom's planning... :angry::P

Rory will be feeling so guilty about Eddie's death that he won't listen to the news about the big plane crash near the Arizona border. When he finds out about it, he will feel guilty that he was not on the plane, and distraught that he had put much of his mother's memorabilia on the plane.

Of course he can't go back to the house that Alice's husband Jarred has inherited. He's too depressed to get into a court fight with Jase over the house in Arizona, and too guilty to stay with Jase and Luke, and as you suggest, they can't handle having him around any more either.

Another 20 chapters ensue.

I don't know about you, but I was pretty pissed about that last transition... Just when things were looking perfect. I guess that how plot lines work, though...

OOPS! I should have written Luke and Aaron! :blink: Sorry! Must have been too early in the morning when I posted. :( It is just that I have never boutght the Dave Luke thing. And something has to be done about Aaron

Gearoid

I think LittleBuddhaTW has it right, the story can't end until Rory calls Eddie "Dad".

Every gay Internet story has to have a scene like this: the infamous car accident, Eddie's been in a coma for three days, Rory's sitting at his bedside, holding his hand and sobbing. "My mom wanted me to be with you ... Dad ..." And at that precise moment Eddie wakes up. (He'd better :angry: .)

Anyway, now I can see why Dom wouldn't tell us how many chapters DD has. This wouldn't have worked nearly as well if we'd known.

BTW, ... Vampire Jarred ... Jarred Britchski who married Grandma Alice ... :unsure: ... uh oh :devil:

Kitty 0:)

Personally i'll be very disappointed if this story ends in some sort of cliche. Eddie had an accident. Note that Lukes message didnt mention a hospital or injuries. Maybe this accident will cause Rory to realise that he loves Eddie but I personally would be disappointed with some sort of 'Eddie in a coma with Rory crying at his bedside' scene. It's been done many times before and Dom is better than that.

And what about Aaron???? Surely there must be something more to this. He should be back from vacation soon. Do we truly believe that he'll just stay away and that Seth and Rory will go on in peace?

At this point I also wish to say that my hopes for a LRITE victory are no longer based on any sort of logic. Rory isn't going to leave Seth and if I were him I wouldnt either. But that still leaves me wondering what will happen to Luke. Will the story end without him finding love? I still say a sequal based around Luke would be awesome.

Wynter

In a Dom Luka story? The unexpected ALWAYS seems to happen! :lmao:

About the only thing I'm willing to predict won't happen is LGAITE

(sorry, Nick).

yeah i think its safe to say the LGAITE movement has lost momentum, and is on life support.

AHHH! What an excellent point!!

Rory, don't drink the lemonade....

ok, not rory, but can u just see tls returning from vacation from a little town in utah, bringing with him his latest find from his new friend jimmy--U!! and since rory doesnt like soda, i can just see tls putting a few bottles of water or lemonade laced with U within the reach of rory and or seth :devil::devil:

C James, let me hereby officially announce that all members of the TTS fan club are automatically recruited to the Fronline Dom Defense Team, and must keep green and all his forces at bay so Dom can peacefully keep writing at his own pace. we simply cannot have green(or any agents thereof) rushing perfection in any way, shape or form. this is the #1 priority until such a time as when said author decides to end the story, which is entirely a mystery still, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. That is all.

I'm usually a fairly patient person so I'm for the most part not all that frustrated by cliffhangers, but seriously, that is one bitch of a cliff hanger.

Job well done Dom.

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

Chris