Is there a rift in the space time continuum?

1815... The White wolf was in the Napoleonic wars! On the side of the British?  

And that brings us back to Abba!

I think ABBA doesn't have to do anything with that one ;-)

Actually the total opposite ...

Is there a rift in the space time continuum?

1815... The White wolf was in the Napoleonic wars! On the side of the British?  

And that brings us back to Abba!

I think ABBA doesn't have to do anything with that one ;-)

Actually the total opposite ...

Here are the 'suggested' times and some people thought to have been a White Wolf. I think these are all more 'speculation' as no real records were kept of it.

“As said, there have been many rumors about previous White Wolves. The latest in the U.S. supposedly being JFK. And yes, there is quite some talk that it is ‘the’ time again. – I mean there was even the story that Mr. Romney is White Wolf, in order to help his election chances in 2012; but that was obviously gibberish like so many other things which are said during elections.”

“If we believe what history suggests White Wolves are wolf shifters who bring peace as humans; either by bringing the word of God close to humans, like Jesus, or by bringing an evil empire to fall like Charles Magne with the heathen Saxons or Gorbatchov with the Soviet Union. But none of this confirmed, and I believe more wishful thinking.

Edited by PkCrichton

Here are the 'suggested' times and some people thought to have been a White Wolf. I think these are all more 'speculation' as no real records were kept of it.

Snicker snicker. PkC, In your overview is a BIG hint, nobody has spotted so far ... going back into my dirty corner to laugh and torture puppies.

All this talk about grey hairs and losing family makes my worry for CE increase. I'm hope it's nothing, but I can't seem to shake it.

Agreed. I do worry for CE. He does have to hunt down his brother shortly as well.

I'm thinking the 'big hint' is in this line

If we believe what history suggests White Wolves are wolf shifters who bring peace as humans; either by bringing the word of God close to humans, like Jesus, or by bringing an evil empire to fall like Charles Magne with the heathen Saxons or Gorbatchov with the Soviet Union. But none of this confirmed, and I believe more wishful thinking.

Wolf Shifters who bring peace as humans....or by bringing an evil empire to fall

We know that 6 queens have fallen and that at some point at least 1 orifice is closed in the near future.

Edited by PkCrichton

Interesting. PkC still believes what people say in Meta is the objective truth and not a distortion to suit their own interests ;-)

You mean a distoration that suits YOUR interests.

I know many things 'said' by people NOT in the inner circle are facts suited to their benefit. But I also like to think that the 'inner thoughts' that are observed of different people are 'truth'. That is unless they are even lying to themselves.

I also don't believe anything stated about the White Wolf by a the 'mormon wolves' is entirely true. After all they are MORMONS.... ;p

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

Do you have a virus on my laptop too? I do have a weakness for pole dancing guys.

Pony... Well, I know what or rather who I'm thinking of.

Nope only data mine one MetaAddict...

As for Pony... There is also this which fills another 'quota' of a certain Author...

I know! Tragic! Must be ruled as crimes against humanity...

Oh my.... Do you all know the card game Cards Against Humanity? Its utterly PRICELESS with tons of expansion packs...  I bet the boys would LOVE it.... and a Meta version of it could be Epic...

• Like 2

Nope only data mine one MetaAddict...

As for Pony... There is also this which fills another 'quota' of a certain Author...

Sorry but that thong reveal killed it for me ...

Oh my.... Do you all know the card game Cards Against Humanity? Its utterly PRICELESS with tons of expansion packs...  I bet the boys would LOVE it.... and a Meta version of it could be Epic...

There's the Crabs Against Humidity expansion pack.

So there could a Vamps Against Sanity one.

Objective truth... As a lawyer I find that debateable.

I think objective truth is an oxymoron.

• Like 1

Sorry but that thong reveal killed it for me ...

There's the Crabs Against Humidity expansion pack.

So there could a Vamps Against Sanity one.

I think objective truth is an oxymoron.

Ok if the thong killed it then maybe this will help you. Feels a bit of how the boys would be during the 11 months...

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2

I had some indecent thoughts regarding the power tools ... but yes!!

Well I'm sure ALL the boys are pent up... But I wonder who would have moves like this or just regular dancing moves... I have a feeling Brian may have the more modern dance moves...  CE and Prime I think would have at least the traditional dance moves.

While I enjoyed Channing in uniform I caught about with commenting on all your reviews.

T H A N K S   for taking the time to comment on two MetaInstallments per weekend. (PS I'm at 30K words for MW8 ... the end is NEAR!)