While I enjoyed Channing in uniform I caught about with commenting on all your reviews.

T H A N K S   for taking the time to comment on two MetaInstallments per weekend. (PS I'm at 30K words for MW8 ... the end is NEAR!)

Thats a LOT of comments you added... Makes me realize when I hadn't posted reviews on chapters because I was thinking about it or waiting for others and then forgot to post lol.

Snicker snicker. PkC, In your overview is a BIG hint, nobody has spotted so far ... going back into my dirty corner to laugh and torture puppies.

Dear God, not the puppies.. I'll stay and pet them. You go find another really dirty corner, work on that Warren prompt. 

I need to get that game!

It's tons of fun. The more friends the merrier.. 

While I enjoyed Channing in uniform I caught about with commenting on all your reviews.

T H A N K S   for taking the time to comment on two MetaInstallments per weekend. (PS I'm at 30K words for MW8 ... the end is NEAR!)

Wait, so there is an end? In response to my prompt review when I alluded to the end you did ask, 'Will there be an end?' So.... :unsure:

but 30k words... Pretty cool. 

Thats a LOT of comments you added... Makes me realize when I hadn't posted reviews on chapters because I was thinking about it or waiting for others and then forgot to post lol.

But then you make up for it so very well here.. 

• Like 1

That was a very cute owl!

Who wouldn't want money and chocolate?

I just remembered I had a teacher when I was 10-12 years who was obsessed with owls. Can't believe it slipped my mind all this time. She even had bushy grey hair... This is so weird...

Edited by Puppilull

That was a very cute owl!

Who wouldn't want money and chocolate?

I just remembered I had a teacher when I was 10-12 years who was obsessed with owls. Can't believe it slipped my mind all this time. She even had bushy grey hair... This is so weird...

Mrs. Duta lives!!

The power of the written word.

• Like 1

The moles...

Yes the moles... but do the wolves let alone Colt really trust any of the newcomers? Its the ones who stayed before that would have the best shot of being a mole... There is the female wolf from the end of I think it was Tomb who was vowing vengence on Colt.

Could Warren's ersatz mom be a suspect? And I don't really remember the end of Tombs. I try to read that as little as possible. It hurts my heart.

Here is a quote from it. This takes place between MW5 Chapters 7 and 8.

When Colt was alone again, he put his cheeks against those cool glass columns, as if he had felt that grieving gesture was too intimate to be done in Jackson’s presence. “I’m so sorry, I’m sorry I failed you, I’m so sorry I was too late.”

Of course, he didn’t get a response.

“But I promise you, I will get to those who did this. I will get them, even if it means my own death. I promise you.”

A safe distance away a wolf picked up the words with her wolf senses. “I guess we can arrange for that,” she whispered and hit the ‘MG’ speed dial button.

At first I thought that it was Warren's 'mother' of sorts Iris but with Warren alive I don't see a reason for it to be her. It can't be Emma since she isn't a Wolf and it shouldn't be Prime/Seb's Mother 'yet' as I don't believe she joins the pack for a couple more chapters.

Maybe its someone connected to Leo or Al that has joined the pack?

We still don't know who MG is.... We don't know MaryAnn's real last name so it could be her... it could be Galina with the M standing for Master/Mistress/Mr/Ms or another name... It shouldn't be Risa as her name doesn't match either letter.

Edited by PkCrichton