Having some serious Internet issues. Of course the weekend I'm not traveling ...

Me and Fate.

Half-prompted Prompt is with Tim.

Oh those always suck.... But I suppose its better to have net issues than computer issues! At least the net can be solved easier and cheaper.

“You thought to be none 

And the one you will become 

Isn’t the you to be.”

‘You thought to be none

And the one you will become

Will never be done.’

There is more hidden in this prompt beyond these two obvious items... One of which is What was Prime's dream/nightmare?

JAR, I love it when you deliberately try to piss us off.

I'm not sure what specifically we're talking about ...

:rolleyes:  This of course

He had some nasty thoughts about the intellectual state of women with infants, but suppressed it politely. Today wasn’t the day to be bitchy.

:lol:

• Like 2

I realise personal experience alone isn't much of scientific basis, but I would say lack of sleep is more a problem than hormones. Pregnancy never affected me at least. Not sleeping for months on end... That is mind numbing...

I concur.... The 'pregnancy brain' is a myth, a falsehood. It does not exsist.. :P

• Like 1

And I thought this chapter's discussion focus would be the Prime-mother exchange - given the topic was moles before ... oh well.

Btw I had to correct the first Haiku on the prompt  0:)

We start with the easier issues and there are less spoilers. I don't want to jump the gun. Sunday evening seems like our starting time.

I agree with Puppulull and Def... my biggest issue, post-baby, was lack of sleep.  That'll make anyone a little loopy.  

I did like that Colt was smart enough to keep his mouth shut though... so he already has Sheldon Cooper beat ;)