So before the chapter comes... I have something to pose you all...

Before the Battle Colt removed the Cages and Chains from everyone. Prime's Chain broke as Colt was wearing it at the time but everything else exists and was in the vehicle at the time.

Do you think that the wolves went 11 months w/o putting their Chains and Cages back on? Did they want to/need to wait for Colt to do it? Or could Prime just put them on everyone?

What do you think were done with Cages and Chains of Al and Leo?

So before the chapter comes... I have something to pose you all...

Before the Battle Colt removed the Cages and Chains from everyone. Prime's Chain broke as Colt was wearing it at the time but everything else exists and was in the vehicle at the time.

Do you think that the wolves went 11 months w/o putting their Chains and Cages back on? Did they want to/need to wait for Colt to do it? Or could Prime just put them on everyone?

What do you think were done with Cages and Chains of Al and Leo?

I don't think they need the cages anymore. I think they will wear the chains, and Prime may have put them on, if the Inner Circle wanted him to. The chains of Al and Leo would either be in their graves or kept for Colt to decide what to do with them. As for Prime, I'm hoping he found the old chain and simply had the break repaired.

But I could be completely wrong about all of the above. :unsure:

I'm thinking they put them on, since the chains and cages are their 'wedding bands' linking them to Colt. I can't imagine them not wanting to wear them.

Al's and Leo's chains would be saved for Colt. Prime's is probably lost on the battle field.

I'm thinking they put them on, since the chains and cages are their 'wedding bands' linking them to Colt. I can't imagine them not wanting to wear them.

Al's and Leo's chains would be saved for Colt. Prime's is probably lost on the battle field.

Prime's shattered right where Colt 'fell' next to the vehicle so as Tim said they could possibly have its remains recovered. It could possibly be remade it just depends at how many points it broke.

Edited by PkCrichton

So nobody is congratulating me on my naughty use of "cornucopia?" Disappointing. ;-). Another chapter online. So we learn a bit more about the prophesy. And about Colt's potential 'fathers.' (Sorry Puppilull)

So nobody is congratulating me on my naughty use of "cornucopia?" Disappointing. ;-). Another chapter online. So we learn a bit more about the prophesy. And about Colt's potential 'fathers.' (Sorry Puppilull)

Colt would have a better use for a cornucopia than Will. :P

Edited by PkCrichton

Oh no! Bathroom time?

Edited by Puppilull

So look what all your viruses on my laptop did to me: they somehow screwed up the saving of the edited version ... making me post the unedited one! Should be corrected now! Sorry, Tim.

JAR

(I soon will find out whether it was a Swedish, Canadian or US virus.) ;-)

• Like 1

So look what all your viruses on my laptop did to me: they somehow screwed up the saving of the edited version ... making me post the unedited one! Should be corrected now! Sorry, Tim.

JAR

(I soon will find out whether it was a Swedish, Canadian or US virus.) ;-)

Maybe we've joined forces... Muhahaha!

A multinational virus!

• Like 1

Chapter 10 was really dense with info that needs to be digested...

Is the White wolf really dying? Does that mean the end of a possible human host? Or will the wolf retire and Colt be without superpowers? Will MaryAnn try and get the wolf on their side? That doesn't seem possible, but they still want/need something from WW.  

Is Risa going after Gavin? Evil bitch!

Who is MaryAnn's son going to seduce? Exactly what bars will he "practice" in...? And has MaryAnn really already lost?

And more moles!

So many questions!

It is fun to speculate..

On the White Wolf I'm not so sure that its really Colt that IS the White Wolf and not that Colt has been Enabled to Become the White Wolf. He's had the genetic disposition to have the become it which has shown up a few times of need(Adam raping him, Adam about to kill him, Al/Curt breaking in to take him, Curt nearly drowning him). Then in the 'greatest' moment of need as the 9th 'queen/king' (oil, powder and cologne smell) was about to get him and his wolves were all overwhelmed about to be killed it was manifested fully but in doing so it weakened him. Its only after both his genetic disposition, having a fully bonded inner circle with the tattoo manifested that in great need it formed in full.

So yes the coma could have been a side effect of becoming the manifested White Wolf but was it supposed to be that long? Was there something else that prolonged the recooperation time period? I don't think a 'mental prison' would be enough to keep him in a coma on its own.

Was it really MaryAnn that was in the Mental Prison with Colt? When Prime was shadowed he didn't have discussions and visions with MaryAnn in them he was just being manipulated and controlled. Vampires can't shadow anyone with vampire blood do just what was this Mental Prison/Dreamscape? The Dreamscape/Prison MaryAnn had some things that felt off to me when you looked at everything she knew about Colt by then yet she kept using the 'preconceptions' that everyone had of Colt coupled with the fact that it has always felt like MaryAnn already knew Colt from his 13th birthday event yet alternate MaryAnn didn't know him prior to 'china' and wth was she in China when she's an American queen?!?!?!

So Colt is a conduit for the White Wolf, but not the White Wolf itself?  That would make sense.  

Chapter 10 was really dense with info that needs to be digested...

Is the White wolf really dying? Does that mean the end of a possible human host? Or will the wolf retire and Colt be without superpowers? Will MaryAnn try and get the wolf on their side? That doesn't seem possible, but they still want/need something from WW.  

Is Risa going after Gavin? Evil bitch!

Who is MaryAnn's son going to seduce? Exactly what bars will he "practice" in...? And has MaryAnn really already lost?

And more moles!

So many questions!

The wolf dying or just leaving may be why Colt loses his tattoo.  

Ok lets roll with that for a 'name' for the fans...

MetaPacker

MetaShifter

Shifter

MetaWolves

Wolves

Metas

Any of those strike a cord?

I was thinking "MetAddicts" ;)

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 2

MetAddicts or MetaAddicts... either way.... it could work... We are all after all..

As for Deaths 10 soooo much there..

Every 3k years a White Wolf appears.

One was present at the Trojan War killing off many Queens. At least one Orifice was closed back then according to Troy Prompt.

The Queens didn't recover enough until late in Rome which they then corrupted as well as the Church to both cause the Fall of Rome and the Middle Ages where they had the church hunting Shifters.

When the White Wolf has its first Grey Hair it dies within a year. Colt's having shifted as 'much' as he has(Lake, Battle, Coma) leads MaryAnn to believe he is almost to the 'grey' stage.

Colt's Parentage is not only Half Vampire but Half Wolf on his Father's side.

I made the same leap about the White Wolf dying and Colt's Tattoo having vanished by MW7 when he is 'removed' by the Pack and back at school to learn ancient languages. I'm sure that has some part to do with what happens.

Prompt Last showed us more things as well. We got to actually see CE's mom! This is a first and she does care even if she is to much the 'dutiful wife' to go against the shovanistic beliefs of her Chief Enforcer Husband. Her visions are troubling since her entire family will be gone before she stops shifting. This leads one to wonder if its deaths or just familial seperation. We already know Will will die for his 2nd betrayal but what about Stan, CE and Ed.....

• Like 1

she would lose her whole family before her menopause would end her ability to shift.

To me that doesn't necessarily mean death, although the fact that Stan came back to the pack is bothersome.  Although if Stan dies and CE leaves the pack to track down a missing/kidnapped Colt, that is a form of losing him. 

Every 3,000 years. According to my knowledge the Trojan War was ca. 1200 years BCE ... where was he 200 y ago???

MaryAnn said 3k years. and yes Trojan War was 3200 years ago. So I'm not sure how 'exact' the time frames are

Maybe its like the use of DECADE in MetaWolf.... Plus or Minus 10% of the time period.... :P

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

And he doesn't disappear/die until he ages.. so maybe he ages more slowly last time?

EDIT:  Especially if his last incarnation was a full wolf and didn't fight him coming out?

Edited by LitLover

MaryAnn said 3k years. and yes Trojan War was 3200 years ago. So I'm not sure how 'exact' the time frames are

Maybe its like the use of DECADE in MetaWolf.... Plus or Minus 20% of the time period.... :P

You mean how non-OCPD people would use it?  :P

Of course this could be a rounding error ... or not?  :o

You mean how non-OCPD people would use it?  :P

Of course this could be a rounding error ... or not?  :o

Says he who asked 'someone' to make a Calandar of events so we know when thing occured....

Try and make such a 'calandar/timeline' when you have 'rounding errors' left and right on major events. Oh he left home a decade ago, oh so and so dated so and so a decade ago, oh they joined the marines a decade ago, oh the last white wolf was 3k years ago one spot 3200 the next.

• Like 1