I know. It won't get easier, so I'll have to toughen up. 

I still find it freaky that Oct 25 is an important date, since it is my daughter's birthday... To me, I don't think timetravel will be an option in the metaverse, so I figured Falcon White could be Gavin's father. Or he's completely unrelated. 

• Like 1

Pupp you do realize we still have 3 more to see right? Brian, Prime and Colt... Brian we know is 'holding things together' but Prime.... He is in a bad way as bad or worse than the others... And Colt well.... he is locked up someplace warm...

You are more right than you know. I've been editing the Brian story...  :no::,(  :pinch:

• Like 1

Could he be Gavin's Father, Uncle, 20 year older brother.

For any of those options though is he a shifter or not? If he is a shifter shouldn't all the shifters of the Lubbock Pack been adversarial of his pressence? Unless he had permission to be around but then why pose as a cop in the department only to have noone know 'that name'? Were they in another 'neutral zone' so to speak so anyone was allowed?

I don't see him as being a vampire as his description is to.... non anerexic.

A handsome young man in a white, police-branded T-shirt, red shorts and flip-flops stood there reprimanding the kids. He was innocently blond with friendly, light-brown eyes like those police puppies, a gentle face, but surprisingly muscled calves, all put into the ethereal glow of the warm afternoon sunlight.

One day he wanted to be like this man. Tall, handsome, strong, … or at least he wanted him as his friend.

If he is Gavin's relative and is a shifter did he belong to the Winter Fir pack? How did he survive the Chestnut vs Fir battle? Where did he go? Is he an Alpha, Beta or Enforcer? Why didn't he ever track down Gavin?

How does he know Colt's first name Leuk "White"... Let alone where to find him to help him out just then? MaryAnn doesn't find Colt until he is 10, right now he is 7. The only ones who should have a chance of knowing where he is would be those associated with his shaman of a mother Betsy.  Could he be Colt's 'half wolf' father?

You are more right than you know. I've been editing the Brian story...   :no::,(  :pinch:

I am sorry for causing all the emotional distress ...

well, actually I'm not. ;-)

I still find it freaky that Oct 25 is an important date, since it is my daughter's birthday... To me, I don't think timetravel will be an option in the metaverse, so I figured Falcon White could be Gavin's father. Or he's completely unrelated. 

I guess your daughters isn't called Gavina ...

Hej, guys, it could get worse ...

Ha, ha, ha! "Expressed solely by stares!" That about killed me. 

I am sorry for causing all the emotional distress ...

well, actually I'm not. ;-)

I guess your daughters isn't called Gavina ...

No,I'm still waiting for Ulla-Britt Duta to show up though...

Wait doesn't Meta have a lot of stares, stalking, being driven wild be the scent of someone and lots of inner monologue?

Oh that's right but Meta's way of doing it isn't creepy, posessive and all driven by the urge to drink someones blood... The main couple aren't whiney little bitches either constantly waiting for people to save the weaker member of the couple.

But that's exactly how he feels, true or not...

Yet he has pulled silver arrows out of CE, silver trap off Brian, silver covered rope from Prime's neck,  called out alerting Sam to a flanking attack, killed an Alpha charging him, a Vampire after him, shot Prime to get MaryAnn's shadow out of him, all the things he did to Galina/Latti/Balt, everything he did as the White Wolf and oh so much more... I'd say he may be physically weaker but he is far from a damsel in distress like BELLA.

• Like 1

Yet he has pulled silver arrows out of CE, silver trap off Brian, silver covered rope from Prime's neck,  called out alerting Sam to a flanking attack, killed an Alpha charging him, a Vampire after him, shot Prime to get MaryAnn's shadow out of him, all the things he did to Galina/Latti/Balt, everything he did as the White Wolf and oh so much more... I'd say he may be physically weaker but he is far from a damsel in distress like BELLA.

And that was only the first five of eight books ... Wait to see what he does to/in Fate.

You know that. I know that. Too bad the one who really should know it can't see it.

IT's difficult to accept when you think your new life is in reality a drug trip.

And that was only the first five of eight books ... Wait to see what he does to/in Fate.

IT's difficult to accept when you think your new life is in reality a drug trip.

The Coma vision/timeline/dreams did nothing to help his drug trip throw back that he's used since Halloween of Meta..

6 (Prime, Brian, CE, Sam, Isaac, Warren), 8(add Leo and Al), 9(add Gavin), 10(add Bradley) or 11(add a possible 2nd 2nd Beta) wolves?

Now 11 is not a good number. Shall we add Chris, the non-wolf?

Now 11 is not a good number. Shall we add Chris, the non-wolf?

Ah who could forget Chris aka ROTC boy from Prompt Beer. The first non wolf/vamp who appears to have a 'real' interest in Colt even if he got pulled into a game of beer pong that kept going and going and going... This was before Colt met any of 'his wolves' other than Al... In a way its a good thing he forgot to give Colt his number and got caught up in the game or Colt might not have been available for the boys.

So with a Hallmark Holiday(Valentine's) coming up this weekend what if anything do you think would have happened within the canon of the story for this day?

We have the following Valentine's Days

• Meta - The pack is bonded. Consisting of CE, Prime, Brian and Colt. They are in the pack house in LA during Colt's 4/5 years of college. Over this weekend they are also monitoring vampire activity.
  • Origins - The pack consists of CE, Prime, Brian, Sam and Colt. Isaac is not yet official and is out of contact. They are in the pack house in LA during Colt's 5/5 years of college. Between Chapters 14 and 15 there is a major time jump this takes place in.
  • ShadowLands - The pack consists of CE, Prime, Brian, Sam, Isaac and Colt. They are in the pack house in LA during CE, Prime and Brian's final year of college. Colt either just back from or he could be in Paris over this date.
  • Battles - The pack consists of CE, Prime, Brian, Sam, Isaac, Leo, Al, Warren and Colt. They are in the 'guest quarters' of ShadowLands and are its Inner Circle. This is months after Leo's scent addiction speech.
  • Deaths - The pack consists of CE, Prime, Brian, Sam, Isaac, Warren and Colt. Colt is in a coma.
Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

So with a Hallmark Holiday(Valentine's) coming up this weekend what if anything do you think would have happened within the canon of the story for this day?

We have the following Valentine's Days

So here's the challenge, JAR: write a Valentine's Day story for as many of these as you can. :D

I'm ready to edit whenever. :yes:

So here's the challenge, JAR: write a Valentine's Day story for as many of these as you can. :D

I'm ready to edit whenever. :yes:

JAR wasn't finging the inspiration for any VDay works. He has to find that meta twist to throw in there as well... I know I sure don't want to see any Vdays before MW1 as that would just be depressing!