Who gives a fuck about a car?!? You just revealed you have no respect whatsoever about ornithological matters... Hrumph!

I clarified and rectified immediately ... avoid all the birds in the cage getting confused.

I have run out of positive likes..so.. :heart:  :heart:

Who needs SuperBowls If you can have SuperOwls?

This is true! 

Birds are of utmost importance! Definitely not to be taken lightly!

And yes, I'm a nerd...

You said it we didn't. :funny:

Hehe.. That's fine by me.. 

Damn. Instead of creating a MarineTrap I designed a NerdTrap. Epic fail.

Maybe a creation for nerds who liked being trapped by Marines? Jus sayin.. 

:heart:  :heart:

Maybe a creation for nerds who liked being trapped by Marines? Jus sayin.. 

You do know I don't do hearts?

creation for nerds who ... -> still epic fail (and puppilull bring up your worst passive aggressiveness ;-)

So Prophecies 3.... SPOILERS

Warren doesn't seem to have the luxury of getting lost in his duties as an officer of the law the way Isaac has been able to as an Ambulance Driver/EMT. Crime is actually down a lot so much it has people wanting to investigate the reasons which is not good. He really might have to start falsifying reports to create more crime than really exists. Speaking of falsifying reports it feels like Iris' car break in was something she herself staged. I think she did it to try and 'help' Warren by giving him a crime to investigate/solve. She wants him to be happy and 'her old Warren' that he was before that evil boy Colt came and took him away from her turning him into a HULK instead of her lovable Warren. So she wants crimes for him to investigate and solve and she wants him eating her cooking especially her apple pies that he loved. Since Warren doesn't have much in the way of police duties to do given there is barely any crime rate he can't keep his mind busy so instead drinks.

Odd that his choice of drink is vodka though given it has no connection to Colt at all but instead to Russia and thus Latti/Balt/Galina/etc. His drinking feels to be from stress, anxiety and loss so far. Other symptons of his loss are his now constant tardiness to work and his inability to tie a tie properly. These are definitley conncted to his loss of Colt as his job as a police officer Colt seemed to really like as was evident that time before xmas when they were at Warren's office before being interupted for that vampire home invasion. So with the loss of Colt Warren subconsciously doesn't want to be as good a cop anymore so he is late, can't tie his tie(which was his item of memory for Colt) and he is drinking Vodka.

Jill and now Jenna want to be enforcers. Well Jill is the daughter of Samantha and Will CE's brother. So she could very well have the genes to be an enforcer and learn kick boxing which is something that Prime knows as he weard kickboxing shorts and sadly the other possible died in the battle Leo. Does Jenna have the genes for it though? Don't get me wrong it's great to have the ambition. Jenna constantly hanging out at the police station/office doing her homework with Warren is kinda interesting. She also seems to like the guy but then that has always been the case with Warren. Younger girls want him as a brother, his own age as a friend, older as well yeah. Jenna sure has figured out how to manipulate others to do what she wants just like most girls do especially at that age.

So Olaf now wants to move his family to Brazil? I'm sure this is connected to the pack companies/expansions that Colt and now Brian have been working on but come on they have only been with the pack for a year and now they want to move them to South America!?!?! I have liked Olaf, his son and now his daughter in the interactions we've seen of them. His wife not so much but oh well one doesn't have to like every character in the book. Wouldn't them moving hurt Jett's college since they wouldn't live in state anymore and thus would have higher tuition rates?

Gavin is at OCS(Officer Candidate School)! This we knew was hinted at as a possible path for him back during Deaths before he was kidnapped by Risa. I think the root of his choice here is in his belief in his part of Colt's 'death'. He sees no future for himself with 'his pack' at least not one he wants to be a part of without Colt being there. So he is punishing himself to an exile of sorts but one where he should be able to excel.  Lunn has shifter DI's around watching out for shifters both to spot them doing things they need to be careful about, to figure out who are shifters and to keep an eye out for who would be good to have around for missions in the future. Lunn also calls out how most shifters don't go the Officer route staying instead at the Enlisted/NCO level. We know that in 2017 that he relinquishes his command as the senior most shifter in the Marine Corps to an eager young lost 'alpha' wolf.  Well we know for a fact that Gavinis eager, young and lost. We have been questioning what kind of wolf he is for a long time be it Enforcer, Beta, Alpha or what. Sam Sr gathered the pups and unborn of the Winter Fir pack to form his own surviving pack and build it over time and would have wanted Alpha, Beta and Enforcer pups.

Gavin seems to not only have the same taste in men as our IC wolves but the same problems associated with that. It really makes one wonder what his future holds... Is he the future Senior Shifter of the Marines,  Is he a future IC member of the WWP, Is he destined to form his own pack if he is an alpha? Sadly we won't learn it all until FATE.

We see Gavin share energy with a human who needed an extra boost during physical activity. This is something we really haven't seen done but makes one wonder if all shifters can share energy or only certain ones? We have seen something a little similar to this back in Meta as during their shower CE somehow helped to heal Colt's hand after it was cut by the dagger when killing the one vampire. So Enforcers can share some energy of a sort, Alphas can sense the state of those in his pack especially his Inner Circle. I would assume that although we haven't known it that Prime has shared power with his IC during the different battles he's been in.

Now what about Gavin's name... It means 'White Hawk or White Falcon' when you look it up. The Celtic is Hawk but the Latin is Falcon. The chapter spells out that JAR is using 'White Falcon'. Which is oh so close to our Hero Officer Falcon White who saved Colt from being drown by Adam back on Saturday October 25th 1997. Officer Falcon White we know wasn't really an officer in that police department. He also wasn't questioned by anyone there as a shifter not welcome in another pack's territory. Could this be Gavin's father? Why would he have been in Texas in Oct 97 when the Chestnut vs Winter Fir fight was also Spring of 97?  Was his father even a shifter? Was he a member of the Winter Fir or some other pack? What happened to his mother? Just who had the surname Nawat in the family? This is a bit insane but could there be time travel involved and it is actually Gavin, but what about the light-brown colored eyes Gavin's are blue? By the way 1997 is also the year Gavin was born.

Just what is this video that Gavin is thinking of that he has to talk to Brian about? Does he mean Colt's ForMyWolves video? What could Gavin have figured out from his name that was so important to be connected to that video?  The things that stick out to me is 'MaryAnn's machinations', 'the arm/wrist band with the 6 strings for the wolves', 'they will always be his', 'find a new meta', 'love over scent addiction',

White seems to be important to many things... White Wolf, White Wolf Pack, White Falls, White Falcon, Falcon White, White Pines Hotel and White Knight Hospital. The naming of the pack is for the White Wolf. The hotel, hospital and town names are to subtly commemorate the White Wolf as well.  But White Falcon/Falcon White....

• Like 1

Just read ch 3 and it's sad to see another disintegrating wolf... Warren can't even take pride in his work anymore, letting things slip. Drinking vodka I guess since that smells the least. Harder to detect for those around him.

More names... Gavin Nawat. White Falcon Left hand. That's something to think about. So is Gavin's purity. 

Yes Colt would have liked that.... So would  many of the others I think...

Pupp you do realize we still have 3 more to see right? Brian, Prime and Colt... Brian we know is 'holding things together' but Prime.... He is in a bad way as bad or worse than the others... And Colt well.... he is locked up someplace warm...