Stalker, perv, evil alpha... if the collar fits.

One must notice how he wanted to barge into the hotel room at the meer thought of someone with 'his' meta. Just what is Prime going to do in MW7 when Colt isn't the Meta and gets with someone? I know Prime will have people watching Colt then and that getting back to him he'd want to snap necks...

Edited by PkCrichton

We all want them to meet so badly! How can we say anything about Prime? Especially when he showed such restraint? It's a miracle he didn't just go in there and abduct Colt right away. 

Maybe that's the spin off I should write...? 

We all want them to meet so badly! How can we say anything about Prime? Especially when he showed such restraint? It's a miracle he didn't just go in there and abduct Colt right away. 

Maybe that's the spin off I should write...? 

Meta - The Prime Abduction....

And just how the hell hasn't Colt ever brought up the fact that he got a scent wave in the SHOWER from Prime? His mind MUST have realized that in order to get a scent wave he had to be in the room.

• Like 1

And just how the hell hasn't Colt ever brought up the fact that he got a scent wave in the SHOWER from Prime? His mind MUST have realized that in order to get a scent wave he had to be in the room.

Now THAT will be revealed in MW8 ;-)

I'm thinking he didn't realize that was what happened. If he smelled something and actually thought about the smell, wouldn't he just think it was coming from somewhere more easy to explain? Air freshener? Cleaning product? Pine isn't so uncommon in products like that. Neither is strawberry. 

Now THAT will be revealed in MW8 ;-)

I'm thinking he didn't realize that was what happened. If he smelled something and actually thought about the smell, wouldn't he just think it was coming from somewhere more easy to explain? Air freshener? Cleaning product? Pine isn't so uncommon in products like that. Neither is strawberry. 

At the TIME of it happening it wouldn't think of it. But by Origins when HE is sending out Scent Waves to people like Isaac at some point he MUST have had it click. Once he figured out about the scents in the first place he realized that Prime, Brian and CE were always 'near' to him during that term of school. Its the extra jump to realize that that first day he had a Prime Perving Stalker sending him an EVIL scent wave as he was in the shower which probably made him nearly fall to the ground.

• Like 1

Well, if he didn't recognise his tormentor when he showed up in class, I doubt he would remember smelling something months earlier when he at the time was quite busy handling some other important business...

Its one thing not to recognize a disguised Adam. It's another to ignore Pine and Strawberries assaulting you in the bathroom after you learn its Prime's scent and he's been stalking you for 2 months.

Its one thing not to recognize a disguised Adam. It's another to ignore Pine and Strawberries assaulting you in the bathroom after you learn its Prime's scent and he's been stalking you for 2 months.

Yeah, I wondered about Colt not recognizing the scent from the corridor and the bathroom. But perhaps he did and he (and JAR) is simply being devious and not mentioning it to the wolves or himself. After all, he did realize about the howling. But have you considered the word again in this sentence?

a certain Leuk C. Parker got out of his bed to close the window because of the stupid drunk frats again pretending to be dogs

This means Colt has heard other wolves howling before Prime's pack arrived. And if you go back to the Silesia prompt, he's even encountered the 'submissive' smells before (as a kid with his adopted grandparents).

I still say there's a difference between a scent smelled at one time and repeated howling outside his windows. Different scents are all around us. Howling wolves not so much.

The campus is full of other wolves, so howling wouldn't be so unexpected.

The scents in Silesia to me were part of his conditioning, to prepare Colt for his future role.

• Like 1

Yeah, I wondered about Colt not recognizing the scent from the corridor and the bathroom. But perhaps he did and he (and JAR) is simply being devious and not mentioning it to the wolves or himself. After all, he did realize about the howling. But have you considered the word again in this sentence?

a certain Leuk C. Parker got out of his bed to close the window because of the stupid drunk frats again pretending to be dogs

This means Colt has heard other wolves howling before Prime's pack arrived. And if you go back to the Silesia prompt, he's even encountered the 'submissive' smells before (as a kid with his adopted grandparents).

I had missed that 'again' when reading it through. I knew during Meta that Colt had already encountered the Pine scent as he commented on it being around again driving him nuts. He hadn't though mentioned smelling the Soil/Plum or Wheat Fields/Cherries of CE and Brian when he first encountered them in the second class.

Back to 'again' per what we larned from Prime there are only a few ways for 'these' wolf to relieve the tension Howl, Ice Cold Showers or Exercise until you drop. While other wolves should have the 'normal' releases tacked onto those three as well. Other than the fact that they are shifters I don't see any of them using the howling method for relief but prehaps after a conquest of some sort. The only others of 'our wolves' who would have been around at that time period were Al and Sam neither of whom had gotten a full whiff yet of Colt nor he them as I think it took Prime's scent to trigger his own nose. There is also the fact that all through Meta the only howls we know about were from Prime, CE and Brian unless someone was tricking us.... So it just makes me wonder who else howled around Colt.

Yes the scents of Colt's youth did somehow help to condition him for the future scents of his wolves. It almost made one think for a while that the different scents they have were just his mind's interpretation and assigning them to the different scents he liked. But at one point others besides Colt talked about some of their scents which throws off the idea of it just being in Colt's head for me.

The scent and meta things have me curious as to what is going on though. Will Alistair smell the same scents off the IC wolves? Jett smells Alistair but does Alistair smell him? Does it really take an Alpha to trigger the full on two way scents? Bradley didn't seem to smell Alistair in class yet he is an IC wolf in MW8, he also doesn't smell seem Colt in MW7 while Colt is just a friend at school. So just when does he get pulled into the scenting fold lol.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2

I had missed that 'again' when reading it through. I knew during Meta that Colt had already encountered the Pine scent as he commented on it being around again driving him nuts. He hadn't though mentioned smelling the Soil/Plum or Wheat Fields/Cherries of CE and Brian when he first encountered them in the second class.

Back to 'again' per what we larned from Prime there are only a few ways for 'these' wolf to relieve the tension Howl, Ice Cold Showers or Exercise until you drop. While other wolves should have the 'normal' releases tacked onto those three as well. Other than the fact that they are shifters I don't see any of them using the howling method for relief but prehaps after a conquest of some sort. The only others of 'our wolves' who would have been around at that time period were Al and Sam neither of whom had gotten a full whiff yet of Colt nor he them as I think it took Prime's scent to trigger his own nose. There is also the fact that all through Meta the only howls we know about were from Prime, CE and Brian unless someone was tricking us.... So it just makes me wonder who else howled around Colt.

Yes the scents of Colt's youth did somehow help to condition him for the future scents of his wolves. It almost made one think for a while that the different scents they have were just his mind's interpretation and assigning them to the different scents he liked. But at one point others besides Colt talked about some of their scents which throws off the idea of it just being in Colt's head for me.

The scent and meta things have me curious as to what is going on though. Will Alistair smell the same scents off the IC wolves? Jett smells Alistair but does Alistair smell him? Does it really take an Alpha to trigger the full on two way scents? Bradley didn't seem to smell Alistair in class yet he is an IC wolf in MW8, he also doesn't smell seem Colt in MW7 while Colt is just a friend at school. So just when does he get pulled into the scenting fold lol.

So many questions. And only 44 chapters to go to the miserable ending.

• Like 1

The little pleasures of an old man.

Btw: What do we think about that Rob?

I saw a guy like that at the gym today.I really need to stop laughing when things like that happens. Could be misinterpreted...

As for Colt and imprinting him on scents. Aren't the wolves also chosen to be his? Therefore Betsy et Co could make sure he's exposed to just those scents. 

I saw a guy like that at the gym today.I really need to stop laughing when things like that happens. Could be misinterpreted...

As for Colt and imprinting him on scents. Aren't the wolves also chosen to be his? Therefore Betsy et Co could make sure he's exposed to just those scents. 

They could plan ahead for some of the scents but ALL of them?