Found a song for Alistair...

'There's something in this water

So drink it til you're falling for me...'

Creepy...

What if he turns out to be a nice guy...? But no! This is Meta!

Another song, not sure if it's Meta but I liked it a lot.

I apologize for going to bed before the prompts were up and before JAR sent me his chapter. Actually, he sent me an unprompted chapter because we gave up waiting for the Friday prompts, but luckily the first line prompt fits perfectly in the chapter I got. Now we just have to wait for John to wake up and post it. :lol:

I'm gonna go and visit Rob and Co :P:D

• Like 2

I apologize for going to bed before the prompts were up and before JAR sent me his chapter. Actually, he sent me an unprompted chapter because we gave up waiting for the Friday prompts, but luckily the first line prompt fits perfectly in the chapter I got. Now we just have to wait for John to wake up and post it. :lol:

I'm gonna go and visit Rob and Co  :P:D

HQYLGqLp.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm gonna go and visit Rob and Co :P:D

Tim, even editors have to sleep... And now it won't be unprompted!

Good news about a Rob chapter!

• Like 1

Thanks - Rob looks good on the beach, doesn't he ? :wub: How about posting the same picture here, please?

But I'm gonna go back in time and do a chapter while he's still in high school. Oh, and the focus will be on Rob's younger brother.

I think Rob needs to bulk up a bit ... ;-)

The prompt is online now. I forgot to switch off my work-day alarm

Tim, even editors have to sleep... And now it won't be unprompted!

Good news about a Rob chapter!

I wonder what Meta authors need ...

It ain't sleep it seems.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Thanks - Rob looks good on the beach, doesn't he ? :wub: How about posting the same picture here, please?

But I'm gonna go back in time and do a chapter while he's still in high school. Oh, and the focus will be on Rob's younger brother.

Wait so you want me to post pics elsewhere... When you can already do it .... :rolleyes:

On another note what are you thinking of Sons? Please tell me you have figured out who the 4 wolves are, who died and what the occupation is of David.

Oh man... I rely on you for things like that! I only do the flakey, weird theories and music. I also think I need to read it again. Did it in a hurry this morning and only got Adam being the dead wolf, but I have to check the time line...

Edit: Oh, and the dad is a cop, isn't he? Or well, ex cop? Meaning he's a PI? 

I really need to read it again... It usually takes me about two reads to get them.

Edited by Puppilull

Ok... Read it again and well I guess I would say the dad is a helicopter pilot. I thought that pitch thing was for a computor, but I tried to google it and came up with a spare part. 

Could the dead wolf be

Will, as in Cain and Abel finally happening?

I can't keep track of all those details. It's a mess inside my brain... 

But if he's supposed to get revenge on his son's killer in a few months time... Does that mean Colt will make a comeback? Yay! Hope springs eternal!

I can't keep track of all those details. It's a mess inside my brain... 

But if he's supposed to get revenge on his son's killer in a few months time... Does that mean Colt will make a comeback? Yay! Hope springs eternal!

Could he be after Colt or could he be after the IC since Colt is 'dead'?

This is for PROMPT SONS. If you haven't figured out the who, what, where and why of this chapter on your own yet I advise you NOT to read this post as it gives far more information than any ordinary reply could.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

David is/was Sheriff Morrison the Alpha of the Lubbock Pack in Texas. He would be Adam's father.

The Alpha Heir who was usurped would be Rory, Luke's son from the Mt Patterson Pack.

The Enforcer 'kicked out' for being straight could be one of two possibilities. The first and my primary possibility is Will Thunder. The second option is Jackson since he in a way was kicked out but of the Inner Circle for being straight and now his enforcer genes have kicked in as we saw during MW5 Deaths.

As for David's son as I said before this would be Adam who as a Rouge Alpha attack Prime/Colt's Pack in Arizona shortly after they left Betsy's Shaman practice. He was killed by a knife/dagger wielded by Colt. In this prompt we learn that Adam had gone to some random school before then transferring to a big name school out west(the school Colt and the IC attend in LA) then barely a year later is dead.

At the start we find out a young wolf is dead. Then at the end David is wondering how would they be able to know when to act. This implies that one of their number is dead be it one of the 3 or some other conspirator. If it is one of the three then it would be the Enforcer that is dead which if my main possibility is correct then Will is dead now. Going off the Cain and Abel prompts this Enforcer role would fit Will more solidly than Jackson as Will is supposed to die by CE/Burt's hands for a second betrayal.

One major question that comes to mind with this prompt is how would Rory and Will/Jackson know the details of what went on with Adam? Colt only ever fully pieced much of that together himself when they figured out about Galina/Balt/Latti/Spring/etc. So who would/could have known about that information to tell Rory and Will/Jackson a little over a year after Adam's death? A little over a year after Adam's death is when Luke lost the Challenge to a Shadowed Prime. At this point the only things about Adam that were known was that Adam had attacked Colt twice and had been on campus and in McErickson's class(So WHO wasn't and didn't have a faction member in his class, we had MaryAnn, Prime, CE, Brian, Tang, Adam, Chestnut Wolves, Cotherby) at least briefly. So is it a Vampire, an Owl or some other party feeding them information?

What about David's two daughters? They tried to help him through his grief over Adam's strange death before he met Rory and Will/Jackson. Could these two have other parts that they are playing in Meta? Could they be on one of the sides after their father up and leaves? Could one of these daughters be in the WWP right now? Could one of the daughters be Jackson's mate?

David is also said to be taking up an occupation built around his former hobby. Couple that piece of information with the piece of metal in his had the pitch slide driver and we know he is a Helicopter pilot/mechanic. It is also stated that he is in the Masonic Mountains. There is a Masonic Mountain just south of Mt Patterson. So he is really really close to the pack and in a perfect means to get into and out of the grounds of the pack very quickly and not be easy to track.

• Like 1

I'm not allowed to speculate, because I've read chapter 14 and 15. ;)

Who said anything about you... Shouldn't you be asleep it is past your bed time as per yesterday :P. You can speculate on the identities of players, locations, and the luck...

Regardless it was a certain Chain lover that I was refereing to being abnormally quiet... Perhaps a marine got his tongue... 0:)