Are you sure you want him to have that? He might decide to arrest you for attempting to corrupt young airmen/marines/soldiers/squids and lts

I guess I'll have to take the risk ... If he disappears more might come to look for him ;-)

• Like 1

I guess I'll have to take the risk ... If he disappears more might come to look for him ;-)

tumblr_o5qvwek1sS1rvyxn5o1_1280.jpg

BTW if you are wondering where my Prophecies review/breakdown is it has a gag order placed upon it for a little while more due to certain pieces of information.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

BTW if you are wondering where my Prophecies review/breakdown is it has a gag order placed upon it for a little while more due to certain pieces of information.

JAR should list you as beta, even if you do the work after he's posted. :lol:

oh, and now you know why I sometimes have difficulties commenting. :no:

Edited by Timothy M.

JAR should list you as beta, even if you do the work after he's posted. :lol:

oh, and now you know why I sometimes have difficulties commenting. :no:

Well I had a choice post it with incomplete information or wait and post when it won't 'hurt' JAR's desire for the direction of the ranting.

I've sent him the edits for the unprompted chapter, but there are now prompts up. I think he'll be able to work the words in, though. We'll see when JAR wakes.

It's a strange flashback prompt, I couldn't work out what was going on in Colt's head at the end. But nothing new there, I guess. :rolleyes:

I've sent him the edits for the unprompted chapter, but there are now prompts up. I think he'll be able to work the words in, though. We'll see when JAR wakes.

It's a strange flashback prompt, I couldn't work out what was going on in Colt's head at the end. But nothing new there, I guess. :rolleyes:

Sure there is... he just wants his wolves to all line up and either kneel or lay down on a bed. :devil:

Well Pupp you may want to keep missing Colt and getting him in flashbacks and past prompts over having Alistair as your new meta.

Tick Tock Tick Tock the clock is ticking till the gag is up.

Edited by PkCrichton

I'm sure Alistair knows how to deal with horny marines ;-).

well, the prompt is up. and if anyone is as confused as Tim about the last line - MW8 should provide some kind of an answer

if anyone is as confused as Tim about the last line - MW8 should provide some kind of an answer

:huh: Why do I get this dejavu feeling ? :rofl:

and do not speak to me about Alistair ! :pissed:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

wondering whether I should post shocking ch14 despite prompt still up ... we don't want to über-Meta

I would say its fine to post it once the prompt is half way down the listings. Yes you'll end up with two listings but oh well. Just makes for a Super Meta Day... It could be worse... There could have been a fanfic posted at the same time creating 3 Meta posts in one scroll!

BTW did anyone notice anything interesting within Prompt Game?

Edited by PkCrichton

And other things within it. What do certain things means? What other things connect into this?

And the MetaQuestion of all .. what's hidden in the nicknames of the French players? ;-)

And the MetaQuestion of all .. what's hidden in the nicknames of the French players? ;-)

I'll make it easier for you all

‘1RECsixcents35,’ ‘1RECsixcents99,’ ‘1RECdeuxcents34’ and ‘1RECtroicents75.’

1 REC 6 Hundred 35, 1 REC 6 Hundred 99, 1 REC 2 Hundred 34, 1 REC 3 Hundred 75

Over in the Review of the chapter one reader translated these as Dates

1635, 1699, 1234, 1375