Q. What do you call a Marine with an IQ of 160? 

A. Platoon

---

A Marine on shore leave is walking down the street and sees a Sailor jumping up and down on a manhole cover yelling "86, 86, 86". 

The Marine asks the Sailor, "Excuse me, but why are you jumping up and down on this manhole cover and yelling '86, 86, 86'?" 

The Sailor says, "Well, I can't tell you that, but if you really want to know, I can let you go under there and find out." 

The Marine thinks for a moment, then his curiosity gets the better of him, and he says, "Okay." 

The Sailor lifts the manhole cover, the Marine steps into the manhole, and the Sailor puts the manhole cover back and starts jumping up and down on it yelling "87, 87, 87"...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

A Marine instructor in chemical warfare asked soldiers in his class: Anyone knows the formula for water? Sure. Thats easy, said one recruit. What is it? H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O. What, what? reasked the instructor. H to O, explained the recruit. You are officer material son ! Semper Fi !

Little exercise for you all... Think over every 'mystery' person we've had in Meta and every 'secret boss' thats been talked of. Some of these could have repercussions on things to come.

I'll name one to get things started.

• Pete
    • The friend of Colt's roommate Terrance.
    • He gave Colt a drugged drink to get him sick and unable to go to San Francisco and thus get the attention of the Pack.
    • He first reported to Bianca/MaryAnn of his 'success'
    • He then reported to his 'real boss'
    • He was last seen walking into the Chestnut Dorm.
  • Like 1

Tim wants to be in Colt's place after a boxing lesson.

Oh that we know ;-). He likes them smart ...

well I'm not gonna talk to the blue-eyed dog either, am I? Take it for a walk and pet it perhaps, or give it orders and feed it.

:blink:  oh wait... :*)

The vampire queen fighting White Wolf on a leash ... I wonder who would be dragging whom on a leash ...