It's OK to read it before you read ch. 8. And you'll have the tissues ready, afterwards. :,(

:( I'm seriously considering Valium before each chapter, for Book 5.... 

Well, I've done my duty, so I'm off to bed. Godnat. :sleep:

Nite Tim.. 

• Like 2

So with the LGBT(q) group brought up yet again... I wonder if Hank is in Boston... He was going to the East Coast for a PhD program...

I'm curious just what this house looks like that it would make all wolves mad other than the German ones...

• Like 2

So with the LGBT(q) group brought up yet again... I wonder if Hank is in Boston... He was going to the East Coast for a PhD program...

I'm curious just what this house looks like that it would make all wolves mad other than the German ones...

What got me was Al saying:

... but the scents were too confusing: human, vampire, and strange blends thereof.

Can't he only smell queens?  Who were the queens in the room?  

Re: the Dessau Pack... Dessau is an industrial city, right?  Maybe the house is industrial modern?  It would go against the communing with nature wolf thing.

• Like 1
So thinking about 'Germanic' architecture got me thinking a bit there are a few styles you see..

Then there is the 'classic germanic' bavarian style that could throw back to his time in Poland perhaps

World_Germany_German_architecture_007589

or the more modern...

bf28no.jpg

and

Contemporary-Residence-with-Futuristic-D

One thing I do hope it has is something like this. As I think the wolves and Colt would love it.

gpvsusqaho.jpg

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 4

I want to move there now! Let's start a collective! A Meta collective!

Or perhaps gathering all of us INTJ's in one place isn't the best idea...? Still, it's big enough to let us each have our own little lounge group to hang out in. We could have a rule that we're only allowed to communicate via PM for 70% of the day. LOL

I would say Al's house is something very modern, for a very modern pack.

And the prompt was very sad. Still, as with Leo I'm glad Al thought his time with the pack was the happiest in his life.

Wasn't Alex at the meeting? Maybe she tickled his nose? Or Hank was one of the failed attempts to seduce Colt? And he had been in Contact with MaryAnn? Questions, questions. 

Edited by Puppilull

Out running with Meta on my mind often results in more music. And today was such a day!

A song for Al, sung to Colt instead of the letter... (We could all playkthis one really f-ing loud once in a while)

Colt waking from the coma...

Isaac needs a number, professing his love too.

Warren is happy (we need something upbeat)

Colt got a few booster songs. I think he needs them.

Out running with Meta on my mind often results in more music. And today was such a day!

A song for Al, sung to Colt instead of the letter... (We could all playkthis one really f-ing loud once in a while)

We shall see whether there is a Happy Ending in the traditional sense for Colt ...