• Whatever is cheapest.
    • Aqua
    • Probe
    • ForPlay
    • Elbow Grease
    • Anal Ease
    • Other Water Based lube
    • Other Non-Water Based Lube

I use a house brand from Adam and Eve adult toys and gifts. I tend to like the liquid stuff better as it seems to flow better and reach more places. Sometimes I like the flavored kind. Cherry is my favorite.

I tried one that came with a Super Stroker toy I bought called Überlube. I think it was silicone based. It had incredible lasting power! Unfortunately, its awfully expensive. That said, I probably prefer that if Bottoming.

See...you shouldn't ask me questions like this Lenny.

I have absolutely no shame.
:gikkle:

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

I am virgin... But used Vaseline Lotion for playing with my Goodie...

At least try KY once, MGK. Personal Lube is a different sensation entirely.

I use a house brand from Adam and Eve adult toys and gifts. 

I didn't know sex shops had their own house-brand lubes. :P Now I wanna go check out the sex shop by me and see if they have their own brand too!

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

Lube is used to enhance many things during sexual activity, and it's not just limited to gay sex, either. lol I can't the number of different kinds I've used over the years: baby oil, KY, Adam & Eve, Astroglide, Gun Oil (yes, this is a lube, not actual gun oil), generic shop brands when picking up other things... :P  but I prefer two Yours & Mine by KY for couples, and, if you have the $, Swiss Navy silicone lube (and basically any of their high end line) is amazing.

• Like 1

Drew.... you assumed.  I implied no specific purpose.

The poll suggests otherwise :P

Eh... I'll go ahead and answer the poll by picking the one for my first time :lol: now, I must research the choices... :gikkle:

• Like 2

The poll suggests otherwise :P

Eh... I'll go ahead and answer the poll by picking the one for my first time :lol: now, I must research the choices... :gikkle:

Go with a high end silicone one, Drew. If you are accepting for the first time you will need a little extra to ease things. Maybe even a combo. The silicone one and maybe some Anal-Eaze as it has a little numbing agent. < Disregard. I have a formula and it works for me, but not necessarily for everybody. Especially the inexperienced.

If you are giving, then go with what your partner might want or suggest this combo if its his first time. Be gentle! :P
Edited by MrM

• Site Administrator

By the way, some words of caution to those new to using lube! Different kinds work best for different things. It's not unlike finding any other kind of personal product like shampoos or body washes. Water based lubes are the most versatile, but can dry quickly or become tacky and can't be used in the water. Silicone lube is great in the water as it doesn't wash away like water-based lubes can, and it works with rubber toys, but it's not good with low-grade silicone toys as it can eat away at the material. Oil-based lubes can break down rubber toys, but is fine with metal or glass.

Honestly, just like anything to do with sex, it's all about experimenting with what works best... but make sure you're doing at least some research beforehand so you don't have any embarrassing or potentially painful oopsies!

Go with a high end silicone one, Drew. The silicone one and maybe some Anal-Eaze as it has a little numbing agent.

If you are giving, then go with what your partner might want or suggest this combo if its his first time. Be gentle! :P

Never use numbing agents—or take painkillers before play. You want to know what's going on back there. If you can't feel, there is no way that you can know if you've been stretched too far or may have been damaged until it is too late. And use lots of lubricant—more than you think you need.

• Like 1

I didn't know sex shops had their own house-brand lubes. :P Now I wanna go check out the sex shop by me and see if they have their own brand too!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, you're just gonna go check the stores out now for lube :rofl:

Oh, and I like the same brand you use but the silicone one, last longer and doesn't gell all clammy and sticky.

Boy Butter ain't bad either!

Edited by Carlos Hazday

Boy Butter ain't bad either!

Which kind, regular... Fresca... or Fire in the Hole (aka, Warming Butter)?

There is a special of 10% off if you use the the code word SETH right now. I just got the email.

• Like 1